🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Cosby accused of 3 more rapes

The only thing Cosby is guilty of so far is speaking up against blacks....
So he committed the gravest sin of all.
And for that he needs to be destroyed.

I feel very sorry for this nurse. She was another one of his rape victims.

Therese Serignese Florida Nurse Says Bill Cosby Drugged And Raped Her In 1976

The letter Serignese says she received from Judith Rubino, the attorney who was representing her as a witness in Andrea Constand's case.

I didn't want to come forward with my name, because everybody insults you; it's all negative. And my children were still young. Now my children are all grown and they're all adults and every single one of them knows this story.

After all these years, why come forward with your identity now?

The reason I'm coming forward now is that I'm still angry about what he did, and I'm angry that he pretends he didn't do these things. People know what they do. He's gotta have some kind of a conscience and he has to feel some kind of guilt in his heart for what he did. And he owes every one of us a sincere apology. I don't want to carry this after he dies without him apologizing. It's hard to carry something like that through your whole life.

This is a man that everybody said, "What a great guy this is!" "This is Mr. Family Man!" -- and I knew he wasn't. I know he's a rapist.

I wanted to make sure somebody heard me. I just wanted someone to hear me.

This interview has been edited and condensed. Alanna Vagianos and David Lohrcontributed reporting.

37 Bill Cosby Accusers Complete Breakdown of the Allegations - TheWrap

37 accusers and counting............. why hasn't he been arrested yet?

Bill Cosby has been publicly accused of raping, drugging, coercing or sexually assaulting over 30 different women since 1965 and many of them have only started to come forward in recent months.

The comedian hasn’t been charged with any crimes stemming from the allegations. But over a decade after the first woman went public, the world has taken notice. Many of Cosby’s upcoming live performances have been canceled or postponed amid the swirling storm of claims. Netflix has postponed his special indefinitely and TV Land even nixed “Cosby Show” reruns from its lineup.

Those allegedly victimized by the entertainment icon’s alleged crimes vary in age, vocation and ethnicity, but their tales of assault bear similarities. Most women who came forward, for instance, claimed Cosby either offered them pills or drugged them by spiking their drink.

As there are now three more women coming forward that brings the number to 39 victims thus far........

They're all lying.

All 37 of them.

:thup:

I'm not his judge.
Really?? ......you sure act like you are his judge.

Jeremiah, where in the bible are you commanded to judge other people for alleged crimes they haven't been charged with? ...... :cool:

He's been charged 39 times - all 39 women say he raped them. Where have you been? These women have reportedly taken polygraph tests and passed them while he refuses to take a polygraph test. According to the experts polygraph tests are at least 98 percent accurate and on the website it says the only way to beat a polygraph is to tell the truth or don't take the test! Well Bill Cosby hasn't taken the test! Guess why? He's guilty! You think these women would tell their families - their own children a lie - for what? They cannot gain anything from it - they are freeing themselves by telling the world what happened to them. I have not a doubt in my heart that they are not telling the truth. Of course they are!

Correction* There are 40 rape victims now. Not 39. Forty.

Last edited:
37 Bill Cosby Accusers Complete Breakdown of the Allegations - TheWrap

37 accusers and counting............. why hasn't he been arrested yet?

Bill Cosby has been publicly accused of raping, drugging, coercing or sexually assaulting over 30 different women since 1965 and many of them have only started to come forward in recent months.

The comedian hasn’t been charged with any crimes stemming from the allegations. But over a decade after the first woman went public, the world has taken notice. Many of Cosby’s upcoming live performances have been canceled or postponed amid the swirling storm of claims. Netflix has postponed his special indefinitely and TV Land even nixed “Cosby Show” reruns from its lineup.

Those allegedly victimized by the entertainment icon’s alleged crimes vary in age, vocation and ethnicity, but their tales of assault bear similarities. Most women who came forward, for instance, claimed Cosby either offered them pills or drugged them by spiking their drink.

As there are now three more women coming forward that brings the number to 39 victims thus far........

They're all lying.

All 37 of them.

:thup:
37 didn't include the 3 new ones who just came forward, Toro. We're at 40 victims. I thank you for for reminding me it was 37. That is 40 victims thus far. Not 39. My mistake.

He's been charged 39 times - all 39 women say he raped them. Where have you been? These women have reportedly taken polygraph tests and passed them while he refuses to take a polygraph test. According to the experts polygraph tests are at least 98 percent accurate and on the website it says the only way to beat a polygraph is to tell the truth or don't take the test! Well Bill Cosby hasn't taken the test! Guess why? He's guilty! You think these women would tell their families - their own children a lie - for what? They cannot gain anything from it - they are freeing themselves by telling the world what happened to them. I have not a doubt in my heart that they are not telling the truth. Of course they are!
Incorrect Jeremiah

Mr Cosby has not been "charged" by any law enforcement agency because there is zero evidence against him.

He has only been accused and slandered by 39 harpies hoping to sue him for millions of dollars.

Also, their alleged lie detector tests were administered by private individuals in cahoots with money grubbing lawyers.

And not by the police or prosecutors. .... :cool:

Last edited:
bill_clinton_thumbs_up_AP.jpg

Incorrect Jeremiah

Mr Cosby has not been "charged" by any law enforcement agency because there is zero evidence against him.

He has only been accused and slandered by 39 harpies hoping to sue him for millions of dollars.

Also, their alleged lie detector tests were administered by private individuals in cahoots with money grubbing lawyers.

And not by the police or prosecutors. .... :cool:

39 harpies? I believe you meant 39 rape victims and the number isn't 39. I was mistaken. It's 40 rape victims now. Forty rape victims! This man should be behind bars for life!

Lie detector tests are very difficult to beat. I highly doubt the women lied when they took a polygraph test. The results would have revealed that. The report said the women who took the tests passed them.

Why won't Bill Cosby take a lie detector test?
He doesn't have to. These accusations are meaningless. Nothing can be done about any of them. Cosby could easily say that he doesn't remember this chickie from 1973. And that would register as truthful in a lie detector test.

You have brought up something that all good lawyers know, G.T. There must be a motive. Without a motive it falls apart and there is no case. What would be the motive for these women - 39 women from various walks of life - some famous - some not famous - some starting out in show business - making up false allegations of being drugged and raped by a powerful, well loved comedian as famous as Bill Cosby? What would be their motive in doing such a thing knowing that their careers could be lost for ever, they could be ostracized by society, not believed, mocked and ridiculed - what would be their motive in having to recount something that is in every way humiliating for anyone to speak of? There could not be any motive. There was plenty of motive for them to remain silent for so many years. They were in fear of the consequences they would face for challenging him - they were in fear that they would lose in court, they were in fear of being a public spectacle of their families learning of what had happened to them. No. There is no way that 39 women make up the same type story over and over about the same man. There is no way these women would take polygraph tests but that they knew before they took them they were telling the truth. Why won't Bill Cosby take the polygraph test? Because he is guilty and he knows it. That's why.
Motive? Attention. That's all these women need. It's attention.

Lie detector tests are very difficult to beat. I highly doubt the women lied when they took a polygraph test. The results would have revealed that. The report said the women who took the tests passed them.

Polygraphs are not nearly as accurate and foolproof as you think they are.

According to the experts they are at least 98% accurate. Have a look:

Accuracy
Accuracy

Over two hundred and fifty tests have been conducted by or under the auspices of the American Polygraph Association in the past seventy five years on the accuracy of polygraph testing. Since a polygraph examination is a very complex process, and many different conditions and factors are involved in this research, it is difficult to draw from the data a precise figure for the accuracy of polygraph testing in all settings.

However, various independent studies have concluded an accuracy rate of at least 98%, if conducted by a competent examiner, for specific issue investigations. Pre-employment testing is considered to be more or less just as accurate.

While the polygraph technique is not infallible, research clearly indicates that when administered by a competent examiner, the polygraph test is one of the most accurate means available to establish truth and deception.

There are basically two ways to beat a polygraph. Either tell the truth, or don’t do the test.
So the women took the test and and told the truth as the test results showed and Bill Cosby refuses to take a lie detector test. Hmmm...... That tells me there is at least a 98% Chance these women are telling the truth and Bill Cosby is guilty. What does it tell you?

False.

"There has been a lot of controversy about whether lie detectors work. Some experts claimed that a high proportion of persons who “failed” the polygraph subsequently confessed to crimes. On the other hand, the test generates a lot of false positives, i.e., people who are telling the truth but whose polygraph test suggests they are lying.

Whereas the American Polygraph Association claims accuracy rates of over 90 percent, leading critics, such as David Lykken (1) put the polygraph accuracy rate at around 65 percent that is only slightly better than the 50 percent correct one would get by flipping a coin.

Interestingly, the polygraph is quite good at identifying liars but does no better than chance at detecting honest people according to Lykken. In other words, there is a 50:50 chance that a polygraph test will say an honest person is lying (a 50 percent “false positive” rate).

It is bad enough that polygraph tests are so indirect, prompting some researchers to look for more direct evidence of lying through analysis of brain scans. Another major weakness is that the test can be faked.

In the normal administration of the test, technicians rely upon responses that they know to be true to provide a baseline against which deceptive answers can be judged as an increase in nervous arousal. One of the most effective means of faking the test is to enhance arousal accompanying honest answers so that it is difficult to detect increased arousal theoretically accompanying lies.

The fact that the test can be fooled in this way also highlights the subjectivity with which examiners judge the results, for there is little standardization of procedures as to how much of a polygraph change indicates lying.

Doubts about polygraph tests grew in the scientific community until the National Research Council – an organization of scientists – conducted a systematic evaluation and concluded that the test is lacking in scientific validity (2).

In 1998, the U.S. Supreme court acted to restrict their use in legal proceedings. In particular, defense attorneys can no longer use evidence that their client passed a polygraph test as establishing innocence of a crime."

Do Lie Detectors Work Psychology Today

They are by no means foolproof, can easily be 'cheated' when taking, and cannot possibly be considered clad-iron by any means.

Again, I have no idea if he did these things he's been accused of or not ... and neither do you.

The guy sold his show for 1/2 billion back when that would land you on Forbes 400....you think he had to drug women?????

It gets worse............

Bill Cosby leaked story about daughter s drugs battles to kill story Daily Mail Online

Andrea Constand - A Temple University employee, she claimed in 2006 that Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in his Philadelphia-area mansion two years earlier. Cosby eventually settled this suit out of court as the prosecution said they had 13 Jane Does who would testify Cosby did the same to them in the past.

Barbara Bowman - Bowman told MailOnline that Cosby raped and drugged her back in 1985 when she was a 17-year-old aspiring actress. Bowman was one of the 13 Jane Does in the 2006 trial against Cosby.

Joan Tarshis - Tarshis claimed that she was just 19-years-old when Cosby drugged and raped her twice in Hollywood back in 1969 while she was working as a writer for him.

Janice Dickinson - The supermodel (pictured right) said in an interview that Cosby asked her to come to Lake Tahoe and talk about a television role in 1982, but ended up drugging and raping her.

Tamara Green - Green, who first came forward in 2005 told MailOnline that she was an aspiring actress in the 1970s when Cosby gave her pills and pretended to care for her while she had the flu, but instead sexually assaulted her.

Therese Serignese - Also one of the 13 Jane Does, she says she was 19 when Cosby drugged and raped her in Las Vegas after one of his shows.

Louisa Moritz - She accused Cosby of sexual assault, saying he once forced her into oral sex, backstage at The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson in 1971, and implied he would further her career if she went through with it.

Linda Joy Traitz - She said earlier this week that she was just 19 when Cosby drove her out to a beach and tried to get her to take pills to relax, before becoming 'sexually aggressive'. Traitz, of Hallandale Beach, Florida, has been charged in the past with trafficking pills. Cosby's attorney, Marty Singer, is trying to use Traitz's past to discredit her claims against his client.

Beth Ferrier - Beth Ferrier claims she had relationship with Cosby in the mid-1980s. She claims that she awoke in her car with her clothes in disarray and not remembering what had happened. Ferrier has claimed that he drugged her coffee.

Carla Ferrigno - The wife of Incredible Hulk star Lou Ferrigno, claims Cosby tried to sexually assault her during a gathering at his house in 1967. What's more, Cosby allegedly tried to use a friend to help court Ferrigno, and allegedly made his move on the former Playboy Bunny just moments after his own wife, Camille, left the room.

Angela Leslie - The former model-actress claims that Cosby forced her to masturbate him in his Vegas hotel suite after giving her a strong drink in 1992.

Renita Chainey Hill - The 47-year-old mother-of-three who met Cosby when she was offered a role on Picture Pages in Pittsburgh claimed he would fly her to different cities around the United States and drug her during a four-year relationship.

Kristina Ruehli - A New Hampshire grandmother-of-eight, now 71, claims Cosby invited her back to his house for 'party'. She arrived and no one was there. Ruehli alleges that he drugged two bourbons he poured her and she came to when he was on top of her, shirtless.

Victoria Valentino - The former Playboy playmate claims Cosby drugged her and a friend, tried to rape her friend then violated her instead in a Hollywood apartment after dinner.

Jewel Allison - The former model accused Cosby of drugging her wine and making her feel his genitals before kissing her during a dinner at his home in the late Eighties.

Michelle Hurd: The 47-year-old actress, best known for her roles on Law & Order: SVU and Gossip Girl, revealed she was a stand-in on the set of The Cosby Show when Cosby started acting inappropriately around her. In a Facebook post this weekend, she described being touched in ways she did not like and being asked to eat lunch with him in his dressing room. Then, things became too much for Hurd. 'I dodged the ultimate bullet with him when he asked me to come to his house, take a shower so we could blow dry my hair and see what it looked like straightened,' she says. 'At that point my own red flags went off and I told him, "No, I’ll just come to work tomorrow with my hair straightened'''.

Joyce Emmons: The former comedy club manager claims she woke up naked next to a friend of Bill Cosby after the comedian gave her a sedative when she complained of a migraine. Joyce Emmons told TMZ that the comedian slipped her Quaalude when she was in his Las Vegas hotel suite in the 1970s. She claims Cosby drugged her but has not accused him of sexual assault.

Lachele Covington: The 20-year-old actress, who’d been an extra on the TV show Cosby, filed a police report in March 2000 against the star, accusing him of making an unwelcome sexual advance. According to The New York Post, after dinner and drinks at his home, he massaged her then 'guided her hand towards his sweatpants'. Cosby denied the claim and no charges were filed.

continue reading on link above.......
Cosby has 4 daughters - at least one he outed for addictions to the news - in this article - in order to hide another story about him and Sammy Davis Jr. If he is capable of doing this to all of these women what did he do to his own daughters?

Last edited:

Could it have something to do that he was not formally charged......(u idiot muppet!).

If he is innocent he would offer to take one to clear up the matter immediately. Instead he has refused to even talk about it. He's guilty and you know it. Making excuses and defending a serial rapist is not something you should be proud of. These women - FORTY OF THEM - did not make up their stories - at least one of them is in her 70's and has carried the scars with her for decades! You should be ashamed, B. Kidd! Seriously.

Forum List

Back