🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Cosby accused of 3 more rapes

The reason for all these unprovable allegations is to shut Cosby up. He spoke up too many times about black responsibility.
Thats a REALLY dopey theory.

Got proof.........besides hearsay???
Proof that all these women are adding the life long scar of rape to their biographies just because Cosby spoke out against troubled black youth?

No, its not my theory. It was the retard's above me.

Hearsay is for retards.......retard!

There is nothing they can do about being raped now if they ever were. They cannot sue him civilly and no criminal charges can be filed. What's their point? There is no point except to destroy his reputation. Why is it so necessary to destroy his reputation?

The reason for all these unprovable allegations is to shut Cosby up. He spoke up too many times about black responsibility.

Proof that all these women are adding the life long scar of rape to their biographies just because Cosby spoke out against troubled black youth?

What was my hearsay, exactly.....

Jeremiah, is Bill Cosby a member of the Catholic church or secretly a Jesuit? .... :cool:

I think your religion of Sunni Islam holds the records on rape, Sunni man. Doesn't it? How many have rapes have ISIS committed against even their own people? It's an epidemic in Islam. Even within the Muslim families. The honor killings to cover it up are just as heinous. imo.

There is nothing they can do about being raped now if they ever were. They cannot sue him civilly and no criminal charges can be filed. What's their point? There is no point except to destroy his reputation. Why is it so necessary to destroy his reputation?

EXACTLY!...........Great post and cases closed.

It deserves destroying if he raped them. Clearly.

You cant be fucking serious with how devolved partisan hacksmanship has made your brain.

He destroyed their lives and he is a dangerous man - he's capable of doing something like this to someone else. People should be warned.

He's been accused and most everyone takes that as he did. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? These women have had years to come forward. I find it odd that they all waited until well past the time when anything could actually be done about it. Until prove is provided I will presume he is innocent.

EXACTLY!...........Great post and cases closed.
So youre sold on they werent raped based on hearsay?

Hypocrite, raise your claws.

Believing what was said about Cosby by a bunch of broke, ugly white women.

He's been accused and most everyone takes that as he did. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? These women have had years to come forward. I find it odd that they all waited until well past the time when anything could actually be done about it. Until prove is provided I will presume he is innocent.
Its so far fetched to believe that its all a conspiracy that its far more rational to conclude he did it.

Coming forward with rape, for rape victims, is NOT the norm. They are ashamed.

I think your religion of Sunni Islam holds the records on rape, Sunni man. Doesn't it? How many have rapes have ISIS committed against even their own people? It's an epidemic in Islam. Even within the families. The honor killings to cover it up are just as heinous. imo.
What does that have to do with Bill Cosby?

btw Jeremiah, did God tell you that Mr Cosby is guilty of these accusations?

Or are you just bearing false witness against another person? ..... :cool:

Believing what was said about Cosby by a bunch of broke, ugly white women.
But believing one way or the other...

Makes you what?

Equally devoid of proof, i.e. listening to hearsay, i.e. what you say RETARDS do, retard.

Stand up in the spot light, hypocrites deserve their shine

Why would 39 people - some famous - wait to come forward? Because they were in fear of going up against him - he was rich and powerful - they feared their own careers would be destroyed - their reputation destroyed - perhaps they feared people would not believe them - but I do. I do believe them because these women could not possibly all know one another and yet their testimonies are all the same - they were drugged without their knowledge, they woke up to realize what had happened to them - it is very horrific what happened to them and some are still finding the courage to come forward - like these three just did. As the one woman said, he was her hero until this happened. Why would anyone make up such a thing? Much less 39 people! I believe there are more people out there who have yet to come forward. We'll see.

He destroyed their lives and he is a dangerous man - he's capable of doing something like this to someone else. People should be warned.

Especially, since at age 77, he is taking quadruple doses of boner pills.......:banana: (dancing banana fits here, don't u think so?:laugh:)

Its so far fetched to believe that its all a conspiracy that its far more rational to conclude he did it.

Very well said. And they should not be ashamed but unfortunately that is the reaction women have - I recall a photo of a Hindu woman who had been raped repeatedly and she had a large table cloth or some type of cloth material draped over her entire head shoulders arms as if she was hiding in shame. It was a terribly sad photo. She wasn't a muslim. It wasn't a burkah. It was just her hiding under a large piece of material because of the shame she felt. It's a very emotionally damaging crime against another human.

They've had years, GT. Why now, when nothing can be done to him? It may not be the norm to come forward but with so many, not one came forward until recently? Nah, I find it odd, bandwagon-ish if you will. It doesn't matter because nothing can be done about it and we'll never really know. Still .... accusations do not equal guilt.

Forum List

Back