🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Curfew hour arrives; protesters defying; large cop vs protester standoff

None of these pieces of human shit would dare remain in the streets if Adolph Hitler was in charge!

adolf-hilter.jpg

Seig Heil!!! Germany under this man understood infrastructure, science, r&d, education and common decently! America needs to put down this filth that is rioting and learn a thing or two from economic history!

None of these pieces of human shit would dare remain in the streets if the Adolph Hitler was in charge!

adolf-hilter.jpg

Seig Heil!!! Germany under this man understood infrastructure, science, r&d, education and common decently! America needs to put down this filth that is rioting and learn a thing or too form economic history!
Well, there you go.

Germany want from a deep depression that was deeper then ours to the most powerful nation on earth under that man. Other nations had to gang up against him 4 or 5 to one to beat him...

Why? He invested in Germany and grew the economy in the same way China is today. Infrastructure, science and r&D!!!! The children also need to be raised right to be respectful and hard working.

Why aren't the cops supplied with rock salt loads? Use that on these idiots and they will survive wishing they hadn't and spread the word that rioting is a bad idea.

Well....appears the rioters have retreated.

The went wild for 8 hours yesterday and 6 today.

Thats 14 hours of labor. They'll be taking the rest of the week off.....thats over their limit.

They talk about their poor economic situation, then turn around and support a party that wants to legalize millions of illegals, and will compete with them for the few opportunities that are there.

IDIOTS !!!
How many times since Reagan has there been amnesty for the illegals?

You know as well as I that the Dimocrat party under the leadership of Obama wants to allow the illegals to stay.

What is amnesty got to do with this problem.
What is illegals go to do with these animals?

No matter who is the president this kind of problem will happen. Do you think republicans will give a shit about black people? Which they are known to be racist.
IDIOT....

We need to do what they did to rioters back in my day, turn the dogs on them. It was such a glorious time.

ap6305030204-web.jpg

They talk about their poor economic situation, then turn around and support a party that wants to legalize millions of illegals, and will compete with them for the few opportunities that are there.

IDIOTS !!!

You know as well as I that the Dimocrat party under the leadership of Obama wants to allow the illegals to stay.

No matter who is the president this kind of problem will happen. Do you think republicans will give a shit about black people? Which they are known to be racist.
IDIOT....

Easy. Illegals have taken a lot of the jobs these peaceful blacks would otherwise have.

IDIOTS !!!

IDIOT....

Easy. Illegals have taken a lot of the jobs these peaceful blacks would otherwise have.
Make up your mind, they are either feral bad boys, lazy and entitled or they lack opportunity...Playing the fence only makes you look like a fink...

Well....appears the rioters have retreated.

The went wild for 8 hours yesterday and 6 today.

Thats 14 hours of labor. They'll be taking the rest of the week off.....thats over their limit.
the night and the week is still young .

IDIOTS !!!

So did Reagan and Bush...

Amnesty is not and hasn't been part of the conservative platform. Reagan's amnesty angered all conservatives.
The difference with the Dimocrat party is the politicians along with ordinary members want to reward those that are here illegally, and the Dims do not believe in strong borders.

None of these pieces of human shit would dare remain in the streets if Adolph Hitler was in charge!

adolf-hilter.jpg

Seig Heil!!! Germany under this man understood infrastructure, science, r&d, education and common decently! America needs to put down this filth that is rioting and learn a thing or two from economic history!

Germany want from a deep depression that was deeper then ours to the most powerful nation on earth under that man. Other nations had to gang up against him 4 or 5 to one to beat him...

Why? He invested in Germany and grew the economy in the same way China is today. Infrastructure, science and r&D!!!! The children also need to be raised right to be respectful and hard working.

Outstanding. Matthew....is a nazi. Who could have guessed?

IDIOTS !!!

IDIOT....

I'll tell you what it has to do with it !
Watching video of the various news feeds, many of the protesters complain about the lack of opportunity to be freed from the poverty they see all around them.
My point is, then why do they turn around and support a party that is constantly trying to legalize millions of illegals in this country, and allow millions more to come here, when all's it will do is make jobs, opportunities, and government benefits even more scarce due to the competition the illegals bring.
Imagine how many more jobs and opportunities all across this country there would be if we would just get rid of these people who steal jobs, use our government programs, etc.

IDIOTS !!!

IDIOT....

I'll tell you what it has to do with it !
Watching video of the various news feeds, many of the protesters complain about the lack of opportunity to be freed from the poverty they see all around them.
My point is, then why do they turn around and support a party that is constantly trying to legalize millions of illegals in this country, and allow millions more to come here, when all's it will do is make jobs, opportunities, and government benefits even more scarce due to the competition the illegals bring.
Imagine how many more jobs and opportunities all across this country there would be if we would just get rid of these people who steal jobs, use our government programs, etc.

I'm going to give you a suggestion. Take a look at what happened in Alabama after SB 1070 was enacted. Your understanding of the economics surrounding our immigration policy is sorely lacking.

I don't expect you to act on this suggestion....but I think you should. It may help you avoid saying such stupid shit in the future.

upload_2015-4-29_7-16-4-jpeg.40539
upload_2015-4-29_7-16-18-jpeg.40540

Here is the Gorilla Goon's mug shot after a camera caught this criminal with a badge beating an older Black man and planting cocaine on him

images

Forum List

Back