🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Curfew hour arrives; protesters defying; large cop vs protester standoff

A few Hellfire missles would put a stop to all these fucking "protests".
Cluster bombs.

Hellfires are for armor.
I would have used those on white goon Cliven Bundy ..carpet bomb him and the rest of the meth snorting drunks at his ranch
Bundy_thugs_puts_BLM_in_crosshair.JPG

14099824474_9f90396e54.jpg

tumblr_nfzo3wFfP51ro5rzfo1_1280.jpg

This is what "white privilege" looks like...lawless armed mob of white meth huffers confronting police trying to enforce a court order on white scofflaw and moocher Cliven Bundy

Bundy_thug_guarding_bridge_TWO.JPG

They talk about their poor economic situation, then turn around and support a party that wants to legalize millions of illegals, and will compete with them for the few opportunities that are there.

IDIOTS !!!
How many times since Reagan has there been amnesty for the illegals?

You know as well as I that the Dimocrat party under the leadership of Obama wants to allow the illegals to stay.

What is amnesty got to do with this problem.
What is illegals go to do with these animals?

No matter who is the president this kind of problem will happen. Do you think republicans will give a shit about black people? Which they are known to be racist.
IDIOT....

I'll tell you what it has to do with it !
Watching video of the various news feeds, many of the protesters complain about the lack of opportunity to be freed from the poverty they see all around them.
My point is, then why do they turn around and support a party that is constantly trying to legalize millions of illegals in this country, and allow millions more to come here, when all's it will do is make jobs, opportunities, and government benefits even more scarce due to the competition the illegals bring.
Imagine how many more jobs and opportunities all across this country there would be if we would just get rid of these people who steal jobs, use our government programs, etc.

I'm going to give you a suggestion. Take a look at what happened in Alabama after SB 1070 was enacted. Your understanding of the economics surrounding our immigration policy is sorely lacking.

I don't expect you to act on this suggestion....but I think you should. It may help you avoid saying such stupid shit in the future.

There would be a period of time where there would be labor shortages if suddenly you removed millions from the labor force.
In time wages would come up in order to compete for employees, once that happened the pockets around the country with labor shortages would be filled by workers relocating to the area.

Instead stupid fucks like you want to continue government programs that do nothing but encourage those that live in poverty like in places like Baltimore to stay put, the government will take care of their needs. Thus the cycle continues on and on.

Forum List

Back