🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking! DACA Recipients To Cost Taxpayers $26 Billion--That's More Than The Cost To Build The Wall

Question: How many DACA were brought here by those already here Illegally?

No answer? Well I expected that. Jake goes silent. The more you dig into DACA the more screwed up it is. 3.6 mil? Illegal "sponsors"? Actually only 500 ever "in the military", 1/2 w/o HS education? Dreamers lol? What about American dreamers?

That means the logical solution is to end DACA and purge them from our country, a country that the founders didn't want them in in the first place. The Wall is estimated to run between 17 and 21 billion. Border Security should come first, not illegal wetbacks.

Amnesty for Low-Skilled, Uneducated DACA Recipients Likely to Cost Upwards of $26 Billion (Video)
A year? ten years? There are about 800,000 DACA people. These are not all unskilled, uneducated people as your link suggests.

There is no path to citizenship in the DACA program.

DACA demographics show less-ideal Dreamers than media image

Watching television reports concerning Dreamers, one would think that the DACA program applied only to college-educated immigrants who were just a few years old when their parents brought them into the country illegally. We are led to believe that most are so fully Americanized that they would now have trouble speaking their native language and are all but ignorant of their birth countries’ cultural norms. Thus, we are supposed to believe, returning them to their native lands would be a cruel hardship.

In fact, many DACA beneficiaries came here as teenagers. All were eligible for the program as long as they entered the U.S. before their 16th birthday. By that time, there is no doubt that they spoke the language of their native countries fluently and knew their culture intimately.

DACA had no requirement of English fluency, as evidenced by the application form that had a space to list the translator used to complete the form. The Center for Immigration Studies estimates that “perhaps 24 percent of the DACA-eligible population fall into the functionally illiterate category and another 46 percent have only ‘basic’ English ability.”

Unfortunately, many Dreamers are poorly educated. Only 49 percent of DACA beneficiaries have a high school education, even though a majority are now adults. And while military service could also qualify an illegal alien for DACA, out of the current 690,000 DACA beneficiaries, only 900 are serving in the military.

The Obama administration did not check the background of each DACA beneficiary, despite a requirement that they have no felony convictions and pose no threat to national security. Only a few randomly selected DACA applicants were ever actually vetted.

This may explain why, by August this year, more than 2,100 DACA beneficiaries had had their eligibility pulled because of criminal convictions and gang affiliation. Even if a random background investigation produced substantial evidence that an illegal alien might have committed multiple crimes, the alien would still be eligible for DACA if he wasn’t convicted.

Thus, it seems that a significant percentage of DACA beneficiaries have serious limitations in their education, work experience and English fluency. What’s the likelihood that they’ll be able to function in American society without being substantial burdens to U.S. taxpayers?

The wall will never be built. Never.
Ya think the asshole Trumpanzees would have figured that out when the Mexicans told Trump he can go fuck himself when he said they’d pay for the wall.

And you side with the Mexicans of course.

How about we purge your kind instead
You really hate native born Americans, don't you?

I was thinking the same thing. These people have no use for Americans and certainly can’t stand the thought of Americans enforcing their own laws.
But give them an illegal foreigner to use against Americans and watch them kowtow.

That means the logical solution is to end DACA and purge them from our country, a country that the founders didn't want them in in the first place. The Wall is estimated to run between 17 and 21 billion. Border Security should come first, not illegal wetbacks.

Amnesty for Low-Skilled, Uneducated DACA Recipients Likely to Cost Upwards of $26 Billion (Video)
Good ole Gateway Pundit...nope---their math is way off..and their premise is absurd.

Purge is it? Careful..many would like to 'purge' all racists---you might want to consider that.
Nobody is going to purge American Patriot Steve McGarrett.

You’re not an “American patriot”. You’re a racist asshole. You hate Jews, but claim to be a Christian. How can you worship a Jew, when you hate them.

All men are created equal Stevie. Not all white men or all Christians. All men.

Trump’s going to cave on DACA because 86% of Americans favor the program and it would be political suicide for him to end it.
So Steve McRacist will not get his wish to throw more brown people out of the country.

I don’t think that matters to Trump. From the time he announced his candidacy to today, I have heard how, this was suicide, if he does that, it will be the suicide, then into the Presidential elections, I heard more announcements of political suicide, I’m not sure why, he has low ratings, he has said things that I thought would harm him and he continues on without so much as of a blink.

24/7 the media criticizes his every move, they keep talking him down and yet, here we are.

I think it would be suicide to shoot it down DACA, but I have been so wrong about this guy, I could see him come out of it fine.

Good ole Gateway Pundit...nope---their math is way off..and their premise is absurd.

Purge is it? Careful..many would like to 'purge' all racists---you might want to consider that.
Nobody is going to purge American Patriot Steve McGarrett.

You’re not an “American patriot”. You’re a racist asshole. You hate Jews, but claim to be a Christian. How can you worship a Jew, when you hate them.

All men are created equal Stevie. Not all white men or all Christians. All men.

He is an American patriot from what I see.

Ya think the asshole Trumpanzees would have figured that out when the Mexicans told Trump he can go fuck himself when he said they’d pay for the wall.

Why should they pay for the wall? The US should pay for the wall & send Mexico billions to help them fight the drug trade whose sole purpose & to provide drugs to the US market.

Is the U.S. Deficit Really That Bad?

Trump's deficit for 2017 was $666 billion.

6-6-6! :dev3:

The CBO is saying making two million more US citizens will add $2.6 billion to the deficit.
You have been foaming at the mouth over $26 billion for the wall, but $26 billion for DACA is chump change for you?
You mist be talking about Republican babies being born. All those rednecks from those red states living on welfare.

Apparently you believe you posted an intelligable thought.

Why should they pay for the wall? The US should pay for the wall & send Mexico billions to help them fight the drug trade whose sole purpose & to provide drugs to the US market.

Then why are you constantly whining about Mexico no paying for the wall?

Forum List

Back