BREAKING: Democrat gets 30 months for election fraud.

A former Pennsylvania Democrat congressman has been sentenced to 30 months in prison after committing fraud favoring Democratic candidates.

BUT BUT BUT democrats said there was zero fraud.
Yes corruption affects BOTH political parties. Come 2024 we'll find out how adversely trump has affected the electoral college.

A former Pennsylvania Democrat congressman has been sentenced to 30 months in prison after committing fraud favoring Democratic candidates.

BUT BUT BUT democrats said there was zero fraud.
Now what are republicans saying about the FBI.

‘Totes Legit’ tipster found 282 possible voter fraud cases in Florida; few prosecuted outside The Villages​

News 6 investigates how Florida officials handled double voting cases uncovered by a prolific tipster​

Wow, you mean 8 days after an election (2 of the days being weekends) the officials hadn't pored through a billion ballots thoroughly?
/-----/ GEEEZE try and follow a thread will ya? "
candycorn said:
Can you quote someone of any standing saying "zero fraud""

/-----/ GEEEZE try and follow a thread will ya? "
candycorn said:
Can you quote someone of any standing saying "zero fraud""
I am.

Your own source proves nobody made that claim.

0BE6362E-F36C-4D72-B906-69B76C8D0653.jpeg

Ok. How many total verifiably fraudulent votes?
Your line of questioning is very confident on your part, but why is that ???? Is it because after so much time and cover up, the alledged evidence has been meticulously wiped clean everywhere that it could be maybe ?? I bet no stone has been left unmoved as they were used to either smash or cover up any evidence of the alledged fraud being questioned since the 2020. That's why missing person's cases or investigation's into crime's have to be moved on as quick as possible by Law enforcement, and this is in order to preserve as much evidence as possible before it's too late. Keeping Trump off balance was important in order to keep the chaos running while evidence was being wiped clean maybe.

Wait, the U.S. Attorney's Office?! I thought the DOJ and FBI were controlled by Democrats? Shit, around here you'd think that the DOJ and FBI are the Democrat SS.

Explain to me how this works, then. How is it that the Democrat Justice Dept and Democrat Bureau of Investigation convicted a Democrat in PA? How did they prosecute Sen Menendez in 2015-16? How did they raid Dem Rep Henry Cuellar last year?

Maybe MAGA voters are on drugs and hallucinating.
Ever heard of sacrifice to cover up the trail ?? A little red meat to feed the bears helps when the bears get hungry.

Ever heard of sacrifice to cover up the trail ?? A little red meat to feed the bears helps when the bears get hungry.

See, this is the beauty of conspiracy theories. There's always an explanation for something that basically shoots holes in the theory. Usually, it's something like, "Oooh, these guys are evil geniuses. They're playing multi-dimensional chess."

They're not. They're bureaucrats. They have a human brain, with all its limitations. They're not cunning wizards; the people they're prosecuting probably deserve to be prosecuted, particularly arrogant members of Congress.

Your line of questioning is very confident on your part, but why is that ???? Is it because after so much time and cover up, the alledged evidence has been meticulously wiped clean everywhere that it could be maybe ?? I bet no stone has been left unmoved as they were used to either smash or cover up any evidence of the alledged fraud being questioned since the 2020. That's why missing person's cases or investigation's into crime's have to be moved on as quick as possible by Law enforcement, and this is in order to preserve as much evidence as possible before it's too late. Keeping Trump off balance was important in order to keep the chaos running while evidence was being wiped clean maybe.
I suppose everything you say could be true, but it would take thousands of people to pull off a stunt like that, so it's much more likely that you made all that shit up in your head.

I suppose everything you say could be true, but it would take thousands of people to pull off a stunt like that, so it's much more likely that you made all that shit up in your head.
You really don't think the corrupt DNC that rigged their 2016 primary for Hillary, that changed their rules mid 2020 primary to exclude Tulsi after she crushed Kamala, isn't capable of rigging or cheating in an election?

Yeah you don't think

You really don't think the corrupt DNC that rigged their 2016 primary for Hillary, that changed their rules mid 2020 primary to exclude Tulsi after she crushed Kamala, isn't capable of rigging or cheating in an election?

Yeah you don't think
You should have this playing in the bckground of all your posts.

You should have this playing in the bckground of all your posts.

2016 primary

Wikileaks also confirmed this why do you think they've been after Assange?

Donna Brazile and Tom Perez also admit it

Elizabeth Warren admitted it

Rigged in 2020 against Tulsi

There's plenty of evidence FROM YOUR OWN PARTY, can't wait to see you try and deny/spin this

Forum List

Back