BREAKING: Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General – Hillary’s Worst Nightmare!

just curious, are you worried if those 30,000 emails are found?

No.

Don’t know about you but when I send an e-mail, it goes to one or more people. That means, if there was something incriminating, someone has it already. Why worry about something being found that isn’t lost?

The only thing Ms. Clinton should be worried about is the GOP abuse pain killers and MAOIs that may lead to shortages once she is sworn in as President.
then what was all the hoopla yesterday and the day before about Trump talking about Russia finding them? What were all you worried about? mmmmmmmmmmm?

You’ll have to quote me as saying I was worried.

I am a bit concerned that an American running for President of the US would invite a foreign power to hack our institutions. Sounds pretty crummy to me but hey, I’m an American. I’m not sure what type of people Drumpf is luring into his campaign…they don’t have the best intentions for this nation; that much is certain.
Well I would too if that's what happened, but your lie is still a lie. That didn't happen, so your issue based on what was actually said is that you were worried about what was in those 30k mails. :oops-28::oops-28::oops-28:

Edited: makes you a lying American, fits right in with a leftturd.

Of course your lack of quotes whispers louder than your shrieks of error. Keep up the “good work”

Again, I’m not sure how it is in Conservistan but when e-mails are sent, at least one other person gets them. So there is no need to worry about whether they are “out there” or not. They are.

I’m not sure why you’re hoping that Russia hacks an American institution of any kind. I guess when push-comes-to-shove, your just a communist sympathizer and will do anything for your new messiah. Must suck to be you.
funny, do they all go to the same person? Which is easier to find ones that go out singularly or the group at the main server? Ever do any troubleshooting before? Common point of failure, just remember.

To the non sophisticated perhaps.

To those of us who have evolved along the lines of progressivism the real Bush v. Gore matter boiled down to the County chair approving a butterfly ballot that gave Pat Buchanan more votes than he said he would have gotten.

Ten years later, infamous 2000 election ballot recount still defi

Just think; we would still have about 6,000 soldiers whose lives were not pissed away in Iraq for no reason at all :salute: had the County Chair just did her job better and rejected this butterfly ballot in favor of one that has been used for decades…
And Hillary was in complete step with the 6,000 soldiers. So?

As was Pence…

According to Donald, they were mislead

Trump OK with Pence's vote for Iraq war, but not Clinton's

Thanks for bringing it up again. I haven’t crushed Drumpf in the last 5 minutes.

Time for you to start complaining about the press or whatever.
I'm voting for Trump, not Pence, you I'm not sure who you're actually voting for, Hillary, Bill, Obummer, Nancy, Reid. Which one?

OH, you’re voting for the guy who makes fun of handicapped people?

oT41FYI.jpg
he did? when? show us that one.

Gladly:

oT41FYI.jpg

I hope you’re just pretending to be this stupid…

No.

Don’t know about you but when I send an e-mail, it goes to one or more people. That means, if there was something incriminating, someone has it already. Why worry about something being found that isn’t lost?

The only thing Ms. Clinton should be worried about is the GOP abuse pain killers and MAOIs that may lead to shortages once she is sworn in as President.
then what was all the hoopla yesterday and the day before about Trump talking about Russia finding them? What were all you worried about? mmmmmmmmmmm?

I am a bit concerned that an American running for President of the US would invite a foreign power to hack our institutions. Sounds pretty crummy to me but hey, I’m an American. I’m not sure what type of people Drumpf is luring into his campaign…they don’t have the best intentions for this nation; that much is certain.
Well I would too if that's what happened, but your lie is still a lie. That didn't happen, so your issue based on what was actually said is that you were worried about what was in those 30k mails. :oops-28::oops-28::oops-28:

Of course your lack of quotes whispers louder than your shrieks of error. Keep up the “good work”

Again, I’m not sure how it is in Conservistan but when e-mails are sent, at least one other person gets them. So there is no need to worry about whether they are “out there” or not. They are.

I’m not sure why you’re hoping that Russia hacks an American institution of any kind. I guess when push-comes-to-shove, your just a communist sympathizer and will do anything for your new messiah. Must suck to be you.
funny, do they all go to the same person? Which is easier to find ones that go out singularly or the group at the main server? Ever do any troubleshooting before? Common point of failure, just remember.

Not sure what any of that means. But e-mails are usually sent. That means 2 computers have them (at minimum). Why worry about something that has already been released?

I’m more concerned about “Americans” wanting Russia to hack American institutions. Ronald Reagan must be turning over in his grave.

It's better than voting for an incompetent corrupt politician.
I'd love to see his definition of a a handicapped person. We'll really see how he stereotypes then eh? let's see the leftturd's insult of handicapped folks.

So are you saying your messiah didn’t mock a reporter with physical disabilities? A simple Yes or your standard lie will suffice.

As was Pence…

Thanks for bringing it up again. I haven’t crushed Drumpf in the last 5 minutes.

I'm voting for Trump, not Pence, you I'm not sure who you're actually voting for, Hillary, Bill, Obummer, Nancy, Reid. Which one?

oT41FYI.jpg
he did? when? show us that one.

Gladly:

oT41FYI.jpg

I hope you’re just pretending to be this stupid…

no, no let's see you insult the handicapped population, where is your stereotype version? come now big guy, let's see the insult.

Not sure what any of that means. But e-mails are usually sent. That means 2 computers have them (at minimum). Why worry about something that has already been released?

I’m more concerned about “Americans” wanting Russia to hack American institutions. Ronald Reagan must be turning over in his grave.
and there is only one common server. no one is going after 30,000 severs since no one knows where those emails went. Again, Trump merely asked if they had em, to turn em over. you all went ape shit. LOL, nothing to worry about if those were personal emails about grandchildren. :2up:

hey lefty, I want you to quote the word 'hack' from that trump speech, let's see it.

and there is only one common server. no one is going after 30,000 severs since no one knows where those emails went. Again, Trump merely asked if they had em, to turn em over. you all went ape shit. LOL, nothing to worry about if those were personal emails about grandchildren. :2up:

hey lefty, I want you to quote the word 'hack' from that trump speech, let's see it.

Well, nobody is saying they should. If there is a top secret e-mail laying around in a Yahoo mailbox that she sent out, anyone who wants to can call Fox news tomorrow and show it to them. Why worry about it?

Hoping Russia hacks American Institutions is sick if you’re an American.

Ronald Reagan must be turning over in his grave.

I'd love to see his definition of a a handicapped person. We'll really see how he stereotypes then eh? let's see the leftturd's insult of handicapped folks.

So are you saying your messiah didn’t mock a reporter with physical disabilities? A simple Yes or your standard lie will suffice.

Well bitch? What is your answer?

LOL, she just called herself a bitch.

Well, nobody is saying they should. If there is a top secret e-mail laying around in a Yahoo mailbox that she sent out, anyone who wants to can call Fox news tomorrow and show it to them. Why worry about it?

Hoping Russia hacks American Institutions is sick if you’re an American.

Ronald Reagan must be turning over in his grave.
so let's see the speech that actually had that word in it. bubba, I know you can't produce it cause you made it up. You must feel so dignified to be a liar. LOI (lack of integrity)

It’s okay, you hide, we’ll wait:

a simple post of the incident you feel happened and you can show us all how you insult the handicapped. Come now, show me what you are referencing. I have no idea what you're referring to. Please post it up.

a simple post of the incident you feel happened and you can show us all how you insult the handicapped. Come now, show me what you are referencing. I have no idea what you're referring to. Please post it up.

Running and hiding so soon; tail firmly tucked to cover your mangina.

I’ve made you my bitch so often today, you are probably going to sue me for receptive motion injuries. Its okay, I’ll just ignore your crying like i aways do.

So for the record, you’re voting for the man who mocks reporters with disabilities.

For some reason, you think it’s cool. It just shows how far the GOP has been sucked down by this small fraction of a man. Why—when he isn’t even a conservative (fiscal or otherwise). The only answer left is that you hate the idea of a woman being President so much, you’ll stand behind scum like Drumpf. Go ahead and continue to plead ignorance and (hopefully) pretend you’re stupid. It’s no longer funny. It’s actually kind of sickening.

Al Gore would have been President if we voted nationally for President. There are still a few of you butthurt LWNJ's that whine about that.

To those of us who have evolved along the lines of progressivism the real Bush v. Gore matter boiled down to the County chair approving a butterfly ballot that gave Pat Buchanan more votes than he said he would have gotten.

Just think; we would still have about 6,000 soldiers whose lives were not pissed away in Iraq for no reason at all :salute: had the County Chair just did her job better and rejected this butterfly ballot in favor of one that has been used for decades…

Take it up with the Supreme Court. Like I said, some of you LWNJ's are still butthurt. LMFAO.

Uh, no. The Democrats made a mistake and the nation paid for it.

Bush won.
We fought a pointless war in Iraq.
6,000 of our best and brightest are dead
Chickenhawks like you rejoice
We have 22 veterans a day committing suicide
We have a candidate for President promising another trip into the ME

It’s a pattern.

Hillary voted for that war.
I am a veteran and only LWNJ's that use their sacrifice as a political tool rejoice.
More of our best and brightest were killed during the Obama Administration than under Bush.
Hillary already voted for two wars, what would stop her from going into another one.
Trump opposed the Iraq war.

As did Mark Pence. When asked, Drumpf says that they (the senate he and Hillary were members of) was “mislead”.

And Drumpf supported the war:

Hillary voted to send them to war and then turned her back on them. That put her on the side of the enemy. As you say, Trump was opposed to sending them, but since he is an American, he supported them.

Al Gore would have been President if we voted nationally for President. There are still a few of you butthurt LWNJ's that whine about that.

As was Pence…

oT41FYI.jpg

Did someone mention Sarah Palin's Downs Syndrone baby? Democrat slimeballs made fun of her for the entire election season.

[

Then she should have married a "liberal" billionaire instead of a fake conservative billionaire. Trump, with Melania by his side, is attempting to turn the presidency into a trashy mockery where, by comparison, even the most liberal of presidents appear conservative.
Has Caligula been reborn in the guise of The Donald?

Fuck, that scumbag crook Obama already turned it into a trashy mockery. Pile of shit selling federal positions from the Oval Office for cash.

Is he the president, or fucking Al Capone?

Not that you Khmer Rouge scum care, you have no integrity.

Why did this thread get moved out of politics? Because on the word General in Attorney General?

Take it up with the Supreme Court. Like I said, some of you LWNJ's are still butthurt. LMFAO.

Uh, no. The Democrats made a mistake and the nation paid for it.

Bush won.
We fought a pointless war in Iraq.
6,000 of our best and brightest are dead
We have 22 veterans a day committing suicide
We have a candidate for President promising another trip into the ME

It’s a pattern.

Hillary voted for that war.
I am a veteran and only LWNJ's that use their sacrifice as a political tool rejoice.
More of our best and brightest were killed during the Obama Administration than under Bush.
Hillary already voted for two wars, what would stop her from going into another one.
Trump opposed the Iraq war.

As did Mark Pence. When asked, Drumpf says that they (the senate he and Hillary were members of) was “mislead”.

And Drumpf supported the war:

Hillary voted to send them to war and then turned her back on them. That put her on the side of the enemy. As you say, Trump was opposed to sending them, but since he is an American, he supported them.

Trump was for the war (as his own words indicated)
Pence was for the war as his vote indicated
Clinton was for the war as her vote indicated.

The difference is that Drumpf believed the hype; Pence and Clinton got misleading (i.e. cooked) intel from the CIA.

Since then, she has realized it was a mistake; Pence has not. Drumpf has not except now he's lying (shocking I know) about his support.

Forum List

Back