BREAKING: Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General – Hillary’s Worst Nightmare!

Gowdy is perfect. He failed to find wrongdoing with Benghazi. He's impotent mutant from the land of the inbred.
Okay. I gotta admit, I know nothing about the guy, but he is one weird looking fucker. Seriously scary looking.

He is a rockstar DA from South Carolina. Watch the Forensic Files on HLN and you’ll see him on episodes where the crime happened in SC. He’s also drop dead funny when you get him into a small group.

Poor Cindy!!!

It would be nice if we could just focus on the people and not make fun of their appearances.

Gowdy is perfect. He failed to find wrongdoing with Benghazi. He's impotent mutant from the land of the inbred.
Okay. I gotta admit, I know nothing about the guy, but he is one weird looking fucker. Seriously scary looking.

He is a rockstar DA from South Carolina. Watch the Forensic Files on HLN and you’ll see him on episodes where the crime happened in SC. He’s also drop dead funny when you get him into a small group.

Poor Cindy!!!

It would be nice if we could just focus on the people and not make fun of their appearances.

I'm a little ashamed of myself for that comment--not my usual speed. However, his admirers would do well to encourage a different hairstyle. And now I will keep quiet about him. Thanks for the info.

I guess you missed the poll bounce Trump received from the Democrat convention.

So did everyone else. It didn’t exist. Rasmussen still had HRC up by 1. Rasmussen!!!

At any rate, national polling is useless in presidential elections. He’s polling worse than Romney with Hispanics, almost 0 with Blacks. He’ll likely lose college educated Whites which puts GA and NC in play….

You guys couldn’t have nominated a better opponent for Ms. Clinton. And Trey Gowdy adds even less than Mark Pence which I didn’t think was possible.
Hilldabeast was up by 10. She managed to blow a 10 point lead during her coronation.

Wow, that would matter if we voted nationally for President. Whatever helps you sleep at night little man.

Al Gore would have been President if we voted nationally for President. There are still a few of you butthurt LWNJ's that whine about that.

To the non sophisticated perhaps.

To those of us who have evolved along the lines of progressivism the real Bush v. Gore matter boiled down to the County chair approving a butterfly ballot that gave Pat Buchanan more votes than he said he would have gotten.

Ten years later, infamous 2000 election ballot recount still defi

Just think; we would still have about 6,000 soldiers whose lives were not pissed away in Iraq for no reason at all :salute: had the County Chair just did her job better and rejected this butterfly ballot in favor of one that has been used for decades…

Take it up with the Supreme Court. Like I said, some of you LWNJ's are still butthurt. LMFAO.

So did everyone else. It didn’t exist. Rasmussen still had HRC up by 1. Rasmussen!!!

At any rate, national polling is useless in presidential elections. He’s polling worse than Romney with Hispanics, almost 0 with Blacks. He’ll likely lose college educated Whites which puts GA and NC in play….

You guys couldn’t have nominated a better opponent for Ms. Clinton. And Trey Gowdy adds even less than Mark Pence which I didn’t think was possible.
Hilldabeast was up by 10. She managed to blow a 10 point lead during her coronation.

Wow, that would matter if we voted nationally for President. Whatever helps you sleep at night little man.

Al Gore would have been President if we voted nationally for President. There are still a few of you butthurt LWNJ's that whine about that.

To those of us who have evolved along the lines of progressivism the real Bush v. Gore matter boiled down to the County chair approving a butterfly ballot that gave Pat Buchanan more votes than he said he would have gotten.

Just think; we would still have about 6,000 soldiers whose lives were not pissed away in Iraq for no reason at all :salute: had the County Chair just did her job better and rejected this butterfly ballot in favor of one that has been used for decades…

Take it up with the Supreme Court. Like I said, some of you LWNJ's are still butthurt. LMFAO.

Uh, no. The Democrats made a mistake and the nation paid for it.

Bush won.
We fought a pointless war in Iraq.
6,000 of our best and brightest are dead
Chickenhawks like you rejoice
We have 22 veterans a day committing suicide
We have a candidate for President promising another trip into the ME

It’s a pattern.

I guess you missed the poll bounce Trump received from the Democrat convention.

And Hillary was in complete step with the death of those 6,000 soldiers. So?

Last edited:
:badgrin: Guy gives you a list of Judges and you're sold

:badgrin: Guy tweets Gowdy for AG as if he'd ever be confirmed and you're sold.

You guys are just begging to scraps and he throws down a cracker and you jump on how delicious lol

Hillary leaks 33,000 classified emails to the world, and you're sold...

She did? When that happen? Or instead of showing these leaked emails to the world how about you grab a few names to call out your bag.

Which one will you choose? If I was a betting man I'd say you choose the 2nd option.
just curious, are you worried if those 30,000 emails are found?

No.

Don’t know about you but when I send an e-mail, it goes to one or more people. That means, if there was something incriminating, someone has it already. Why worry about something being found that isn’t lost?

The only thing Ms. Clinton should be worried about is the GOP abuse pain killers and MAOIs that may lead to shortages once she is sworn in as President.
then what was all the hoopla yesterday and the day before about Trump talking about Russia finding them? What were all you worried about? mmmmmmmmmmm?

Bush won.

It’s a pattern.

Hillary voted for that war.
I am a veteran and only LWNJ's that use their sacrifice as a political tool rejoice.
More of our best and brightest were killed during the Obama Administration than under Bush.
Hillary already voted for two wars, what would stop her from going into another one.
Trump opposed the Iraq war.

As I said before, he's this kid all growed up:

banjoboy.gif
banjo playing movie star.

Like I said, if she didn't lie, more than likely the presidency would be hers. Good going Gowdy! That bitch won't be president!

She looks pretty comfortable. Gowdy-doody looks like he was just force-fed a doody sandwich.

I’m glad he survived appearing before her committee.

:rofl:

:dance:

:rofl:
Yes and over 60% of Americans don't trust her. Good job Gowdy! Can you say president Trump?

Yeah, the only one they distrust more is Trump!!!!

Thanks for bringing it up; make my job much easier:

ABCNewsPolls030916_Attributes.png
Abc? Lol, no bias there.

I guess when your only play is to cry “bias” into the ether….you have to play that card. How’d it work for Romney?

You’re dismissed
only play? :badgrin:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And Hillary was in complete step with the 6,000 soldiers. So?

As was Pence…

According to Donald, they were mislead

Trump OK with Pence's vote for Iraq war, but not Clinton's

Thanks for bringing it up again. I haven’t crushed Drumpf in the last 5 minutes.

Time for you to start complaining about the press or whatever.

:badgrin: Guy gives you a list of Judges and you're sold

:badgrin: Guy tweets Gowdy for AG as if he'd ever be confirmed and you're sold.

You guys are just begging to scraps and he throws down a cracker and you jump on how delicious lol

She did? When that happen? Or instead of showing these leaked emails to the world how about you grab a few names to call out your bag.

Which one will you choose? If I was a betting man I'd say you choose the 2nd option.

No.

Don’t know about you but when I send an e-mail, it goes to one or more people. That means, if there was something incriminating, someone has it already. Why worry about something being found that isn’t lost?

The only thing Ms. Clinton should be worried about is the GOP abuse pain killers and MAOIs that may lead to shortages once she is sworn in as President.
then what was all the hoopla yesterday and the day before about Trump talking about Russia finding them? What were all you worried about? mmmmmmmmmmm?

You’ll have to quote me as saying I was worried.

I am a bit concerned that an American running for President of the US would invite a foreign power to hack our institutions. Sounds pretty crummy to me but hey, I’m an American. I’m not sure what type of people Drumpf is luring into his campaign…they don’t have the best intentions for this nation; that much is certain.

As was Pence…

Thanks for bringing it up again. I haven’t crushed Drumpf in the last 5 minutes.

I'm voting for Trump, not Pence, you I'm not sure who you're actually voting for, Hillary, Bill, Obummer, Nancy, Reid. Which one?

This is called the game of Fantasy President.

This fantasy game is as close to The White House that Trump will ever get.

It's like he is pitching some bizarre movie. Sorry Donald nobody with half a brain wants to cast you in our leading role.

Bush won.

It’s a pattern.

Hillary voted for that war.
I am a veteran and only LWNJ's that use their sacrifice as a political tool rejoice.
More of our best and brightest were killed during the Obama Administration than under Bush.
Hillary already voted for two wars, what would stop her from going into another one.
Trump opposed the Iraq war.

As did Mark Pence. When asked, Drumpf says that they (the senate he and Hillary were members of) was “mislead”.

And Drumpf supported the war:

No.

I am a bit concerned that an American running for President of the US would invite a foreign power to hack our institutions. Sounds pretty crummy to me but hey, I’m an American. I’m not sure what type of people Drumpf is luring into his campaign…they don’t have the best intentions for this nation; that much is certain.
Well I would too if that's what happened, but your lie is still a lie. That didn't happen, so your issue based on what was actually said is that you were worried about what was in those 30k mails. :oops-28::oops-28::oops-28:

Edited: makes you a lying American, fits right in with a leftturd.

Edit 2: I'm more ashamed that someone running for president allowed her server to actually be hacked by someone, since it was not protected in a government facility Giving out material to our enemy

As was Pence…

I'm voting for Trump, not Pence, you I'm not sure who you're actually voting for, Hillary, Bill, Obummer, Nancy, Reid. Which one?

OH, you’re voting for the guy who makes fun of handicapped people?

oT41FYI.jpg

As was Pence…

OH, you’re voting for the guy who makes fun of handicapped people?

oT41FYI.jpg
he did? when? show us that one.

No.

Well I would too if that's what happened, but your lie is still a lie. That didn't happen, so your issue based on what was actually said is that you were worried about what was in those 30k mails. :oops-28::oops-28::oops-28:

Edited: makes you a lying American, fits right in with a leftturd.

Of course your lack of quotes whispers louder than your shrieks of error. Keep up the “good work”

Again, I’m not sure how it is in Conservistan but when e-mails are sent, at least one other person gets them. So there is no need to worry about whether they are “out there” or not. They are.

I’m not sure why you’re hoping that Russia hacks an American institution of any kind. I guess when push-comes-to-shove, your just a communist sympathizer and will do anything for your new messiah. Must suck to be you.

Forum List

Back