🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

[Breaking] Dorner and Police in Fire Fight

Call me the asshole here but why dont they just drop a damn bomb on the place??

He may or may not have 2 hostages.

CNN has confused me. They show what looks like a 'big house' or several small houses that adjoin each other and say--'He is pinned up in a cabin'. They can't show live feed at this time, fwiw.

They said he was in a different location earlier and that is why they aren't certain about the hostages.

A psychologist said--'This is what he wanted.'

News conference briefing now.

Maybe CNN should send in their resident "fluffer", Anderson Cooper, so he can knock on doors and find out which cabin Dorner is in. :eusa_whistle:

Yep...Droner is surrounded by a swat team now ..... I think this is the beginning of the end for him.

After reading his manifesto I do not believe he would allow himself to be taken alive.
Thus, the moral issue is not the authorities to make.
The authorities do have a responsibility to public safety, would allowing him to remain free when the opportunity to kill him had presented itself be morally wrong?

The authorities have shot at more civilians than he did.

Yeah he needs to die soon, this is an embaressment to the NRA and gun nutz.
Imagine how much mileage the gun control advocates can get out of this if it goes to trial and all the details keep getting repeated.

Damn liberal media!

LAPD what were you thinking? They found his burned out vehicle and never canvassed the neighborhood and now it seems that the fugitive might have been around 100 yards from the command post while they were searching the entire state.

the entire building is engulfed in flames now, with officers still pointing guns at the cabin.

Now confirmed by Sheriff's office one deputy has died, other should make it.
Prayers to his family and friends. RIP

Yes I think so too.

He knew what was waiting for him.... he killed himself!

there is a possibility that he escaped. Being told to be on the lookout on police scanner as there were tracks away from the cabin and officers are now showing at the ready again, according to local CBS

Forum List

Back