🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

[Breaking] Dorner and Police in Fire Fight

There's something the media isn't revealing....he is standing up for injustice, and this is what happens....the LAPD did something that was going to stir up a reaction unfortunately....:cool:

There are better ways to stand up for injustice than killing innocent people..

Killing family members was bad, but, to him he probably sees targeting officers as the only way to reopen an investigation. Or prove to people something. Did the LAPD not expect that....he's against corruption but I agree killing family members should have had nothing to do with it. But is this guy really as dangerous as the media makes him sound? All those other wanted people and no nationwide search like this....:cool:

There's something the media isn't revealing....he is standing up for injustice, and this is what happens....the LAPD did something that was going to stir up a reaction unfortunately....:cool:

Suicide bomber sympathizer.

You love the violence perpetrated on innocent people. You've made that clear historically.

Yeah he needs to die soon, this is an embaressment to the NRA and gun nutz.
Imagine how much mileage the gun control advocates can get out of this if it goes to trial and all the details keep getting repeated.

Damn liberal media!

I'd say as a former POLICE OFFICER I am sure he had adequate time and had to expend little effort in acquiring firearms...dumb ass.

And what does that have to do with my post?

You love the violence perpetrated on innocent people. You've made that clear historically.

Are you retarded? Leave your lingo out of this discussion, no I don't and no I haven't. Pathetic coward.

Did u notice the video flicker when the laser beam came in and set the house on fire?
Nice editing there.

I call dibs on conspiracy theories on this.

Last edited:

Are you retarded? Leave your lingo out of this discussion, no I don't and no I haven't. Pathetic coward.

Yes you do and yes you have. You're an extremist sympathizer. End of discussion

Yeah he needs to die soon, this is an embaressment to the NRA and gun nutz.
Imagine how much mileage the gun control advocates can get out of this if it goes to trial and all the details keep getting repeated.

Damn liberal media!

I'd say as a former POLICE OFFICER I am sure he had adequate time and had to expend little effort in acquiring firearms...dumb ass.

Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bullshit because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one.

Smoking Dope Manifesto

Last edited:

Yes you do and yes you have. You're an extremist sympathizer. End of discussion

You're a fascist bigot and everything you say is irrelevant. I'm simply not a dumbass ignorant racist like you and many others are who see this man as all evil of the country and want justice against him. When the ignore everything else, all the people let loose on the fly, no searches for wanted people, etc.. This is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. And because its done in a fashion to make people believe it's necessary and relevant people ignore it. Whilst other countries have obvious corruption in which people stand up to.

He's a disgruntled former police officer who should probably never have been on any police force to begin with. Murdering innocent people is now standing up for injustice?

We both know nothing about nothing but I think you know nothing about nothing about nothing.

He's a disgruntled former police officer who should probably never have been on any police force to begin with. Murdering innocent people is now standing up for injustice?

We both know nothing about nothing but I think you know nothing about nothing about nothing.

He is a supporter of radical Muslims. He enjoys the carnage

Nope, I openly condemned violence he used to describe injustice, don't twist my statement. I said his actions are wrong but the reason he acted was due to what he saw as injustice. Killing didn't help his case but I think he had a right for an investigation.

Forum List

Back