🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

[Breaking] Dorner and Police in Fire Fight

I remember here in West Bloomfield, MI. Right on my street, a man shot a West Bloomfield officer and killed him. They closed so many roads and had homeland security all over the place, and they brought snipers, they were going to shoot if they had the shot but he was his in his home in a position where they couldn't hit him. They then brought a caterpillar and tore his wall down.

My guess is they shot him.

West Bloomfield, MI...nice place :)

Chris went out weak, I thought he'd go down in a blaze of gunfire. Running out the front door guns blazing. ....

The end of another hero of the left. He killed one other officer so the left has something to be happy about.

Yeah he needs to die soon, this is an embaressment to the NRA and gun nutz.
Imagine how much mileage the gun control advocates can get out of this if it goes to trial and all the details keep getting repeated.

Damn liberal media!

War hero, ptsd, really a sad mess but read the posts - the nutters are drooling.

Well.... Police is pretty confident they got their man.

Waiting for the fire to die down and start processing the place ....

Call me the asshole here but why dont they just drop a damn bomb on the place??

What a great idea. They could just flatten someone's home and then walk away.

Never mind that they would never know if they got the "bad guy". Who cares about that? Much more important to blow an innocent's home to bits.

It has been done before. I recall police dropping a bomb on a house in Philadelphia back in the 80's. I don't think they are especially worried about the house at this time.

There's something the media isn't revealing....he is standing up for injustice, and this is what happens....the LAPD did something that was going to stir up a reaction unfortunately....:cool:

Yeah he needs to die soon, this is an embaressment to the NRA and gun nutz.
Imagine how much mileage the gun control advocates can get out of this if it goes to trial and all the details keep getting repeated.

Damn liberal media!

I'd say as a former POLICE OFFICER I am sure he had adequate time and had to expend little effort in acquiring firearms...dumb ass.

Forum List

Back