Breaking! E. Jean Carroll plagiarized her Trump’s rape story from an episode of Law &Order!

How could she have done that when she told her friends about the rape years before that episode played? Hmmm?

Face it, you whole-heartedly support a sexual assaulter.
Face it, you're overly eager to believe false accusations cooked up by Democrats for an election cycle.

Especially if it's your "2-minutes-of-hate" Orange Man.

This woman needs to be committed or jailed.

297dac233f60acca.jpg

Source: Truth Social.

Face it, you're overly eager to believe false accusations cooked up by Democrats for an election cycle.

Especially if it's your "2-minutes-of-hate" Orange Man.
You support an avowed serial sexual assaulter. Pretty much sums you up.

You support an avowed serial sexual assaulter. Pretty much sums you up.
You support this:

bidenbadt.gif

There's your fantasy accusations, and then there's reality. Biden is a predator.

You are who supports a sexual assaulter.

That's what they draw on for ideas to falsely accuse Trump of.

Last edited:
And yet the stupid Judge in the case just refused to dismiss the stupid case of a 30 year old supposed rape of some skank Trump wouldn't have touched with a 10 foot pole that she never even reported at the time nor since!
Relax.
The OP is fake news.
There was no reason for this judge to dismiss this case based upon a fake news story.

That's a bumper sticker.

How about specifics?

List 10 specific things you would do to improve the system of justice:

WW
I'm not a lawyer but it seems our current system is flawed. I have served on two juries and can attest that many of my fellow jurors were biased against the defendant. It was an eye opening experience.

I'm not a lawyer but it seems our current system is flawed. I have served on two juries and can attest that many of my fellow jurors were biased against the defendant. It was an eye opening experience.

Good for you.

But you say "change the system" but are unwilling to articulate how to change the system.

One of the fundamental things I learned in the Navy was, if you are going to complain about something being wrong, then have a proposal on how to make it better. Doing that you become a problem solver.

Be a solver.

WW

Good for you.

But you say "change the system" but are unwilling to articulate how to change the system.

One of the fundamental things I learned in the Navy was, if you are going to complain about something being wrong, then have a proposal on how to make it better. Doing that you become a problem solver.

Be a solver.

WW
It is not my responsibility to change our system of justice. I solve problems that I have control over.

Breaking! E. Jean Carroll plagiarized her Trump’s rape story from an episode of Law &Order!​

Let me make sure I have this straight. Carroll claims Trump assaulted her in the mid-90's, she told friends about it at the time. Those friends have submitted sworn affidavits to that effect and (I'm assuming will be testifying in court) that Carroll told them about the assault in the mid-90's.

So the claim is she plagiarized an episode of Law and Order that aired in 2012 when she confided in friends in the mid-90's.

How did Carroll watch the episode in 2012, then travel back in time to tell her younger self about it to concoct the scheme about Trump, so that she could tell the friends about it in the mid-90's so they could confirm her story from that time?

WW
Can you provide that she told anyone in the mid 90s? Can you prove that Carroll didn't just say " you remember way back when, in the 90s, when I told you about this? Please say you remember, I really need it,"

Trump's bum kissers will merely supercharge their paranoia when he is found guilty of rape.

They are repulsed by a judicial system that allows a victim the opportunity to redress her having been victimized.

He will never be found guilty of rape because he hasn't been charged with rape.

You morons are stupid beyond belief.
It is a CIVIL LAWSUIT fucktard. Stop being made a fool of by your lying media

Can you provide that she told anyone in the mid 90s? Can you prove that Carroll didn't just say " you remember way back when, in the 90s, when I told you about this? Please say you remember, I really need it,"

Can I? No, I'm a faceless internet poster.

The affidavits and testimony will be before the court. I'm sure the plaintiff will present them, then the defendant will attempt to impeach them.

It will be up to the jury to determine who carries more weight.

WW

Forum List

Back