Breaking! E. Jean Carroll plagiarized her Trump’s rape story from an episode of Law &Order!

He will never be found guilty of rape because he hasn't been charged with rape.

You morons are stupid beyond belief.
It is a CIVIL LAWSUIT fucktard. Stop being made a fool of by your lying media
Your blind faith in the Cry Baby Loser whom you believe to be above the law is apparent.

Nevertheless, Sunshine, a jury will weigh the evidence and make the determination whether the victim is credible in her account of Trump raping her, and assess the amount he must pay to her.

Send her to jail, just like Clinton was supposed to. I remember it all. prove it. Because tramp said it aint to. He lies.
trump didn’t say there was a law and order episode…she admitted it

this is the sick woman that told anderson cooper rape was sexy…the dembots are really aiming for the bottom of the barrel to find people willing to go after trump

ZEIG HEIL BIDEN!!

Your ejaculation regarding Trump's civil trial for rape does not appear in any way relevant.

Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 5.29.25 PM.png

Trump could be accused of killing Lincoln and the left would go along with that. You are bunch of one party deep state drones so jackoff that.
Your blind devotion to the Cry Baby Loser induces fantasies such as his killing Lincoln, as well as your childish effusions.

The reality is that the Loser is not above the law, and our legal system will establish guilt or innocence in all litigations where there has been sufficient evidence for adjudication.

All patriotic Americans will respect finding of guilt or of innocence. Our judicial system is far more reliable than partisan media.

Your blind devotion to the Cry Baby Loser induces fantasies such as his killing Lincoln, as well as your childish effusions.

The reality is that the Loser is not above the law, and our legal system will establish guilt or innocence in all litigations where there has been sufficient evidence for adjudication.

All patriotic Americans will respect finding of guilt or of innocence. Our judicial system is far more reliable than partisan media.
Man, you are one pathetic motherfucker. You don't know right from wrong or up from down or a damn thing.

People as stupid as you are a danger to America.

Breaking! E. Jean Carroll plagiarized her Trump’s rape story from an episode of Law &Order!​

Let me make sure I have this straight. Carroll claims Trump assaulted her in the mid-90's, she told friends about it at the time. Those friends have submitted sworn affidavits to that effect and (I'm assuming will be testifying in court) that Carroll told them about the assault in the mid-90's.

So the claim is she plagiarized an episode of Law and Order that aired in 2012 when she confided in friends in the mid-90's.

How did Carroll watch the episode in 2012, then travel back in time to tell her younger self about it to concoct the scheme about Trump, so that she could tell the friends about it in the mid-90's so they could confirm her story from that time?

WW
Good question.

Again...you can't plagiarize something that is written ten years later

Breaking! E. Jean Carroll plagiarized her Trump’s rape story from an episode of Law &Order!​

Let me make sure I have this straight. Carroll claims Trump assaulted her in the mid-90's, she told friends about it at the time. Those friends have submitted sworn affidavits to that effect and (I'm assuming will be testifying in court) that Carroll told them about the assault in the mid-90's.

So the claim is she plagiarized an episode of Law and Order that aired in 2012 when she confided in friends in the mid-90's.

How did Carroll watch the episode in 2012, then travel back in time to tell her younger self about it to concoct the scheme about Trump, so that she could tell the friends about it in the mid-90's so they could confirm her story from that time?

WW
You assume Carroll is telling the fact that she told the friends about it in the mid-'90s. What if that is not a fact? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You assume Carroll is telling the fact that she told the friends about it in the mid-'90s. What if that is not a fact? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Not really, the only assumption I've made was that the friends will be testifying in court under oath to provide testimony.

It will be up to the jury to weigh the testimony and decide if **they** believe Carroll and the testimony of others against a pattern of behavior by Trump and who is more believable. As a civil case there is no 5th Amendment protection (since there is no possibility of a criminal trial due to statute of limitation) but Trump has chosen not to take the stand. Which he can do, but since it's a civil case the jury can take that into consideration. Trump has also chosen not to even appear in court, something he can also do, but which again the jury can take into consideration.

Reporting is that the Jury should get the case as early as Monday so by mid next week we should know the outcome.

WW

Man, you are one pathetic motherfucker. You don't know right from wrong or up from down or a damn thing.

People as stupid as you are a danger to America.
I respect your right to worship the Cry Baby Loser who is too weak to honestly handle his having lost, but, as I have already explained to you, he is not above the law, and our legal system will establish guilt or innocence in all litigations where there has been sufficient evidence for adjudication.

Patriotic Americans will respect a finding of guilt or of innocence. Our judicial system is far more reliable than the hyper-partisan media that pollutes the minds of some. Fox being punished for promoting the lies and deceiving the vulnerable has the dupes upset, but truth must be valued.

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 8.16.42 AM.png

I respect your right to worship the Cry Baby Loser who is too weak to honestly handle his having lost, but, as I have already explained to you, he is not above the law, and our legal system will establish guilt or innocence in all litigations where there has been sufficient evidence for adjudication.

Patriotic Americans will respect a finding of guilt or of innocence. Our judicial system is far more reliable than the hyper-partisan media that pollutes the minds of some. Fox being punished for promoting the lies and deceiving the vulnerable has the dupes upset, but truth must be valued.

You should try telling some sometime. :rolleyes-41:

Not really, the only assumption I've made was that the friends will be testifying in court under oath to provide testimony.

It will be up to the jury to weigh the testimony and decide if **they** believe Carroll and the testimony of others against a pattern of behavior by Trump and who is more believable. As a civil case there is no 5th Amendment protection (since there is no possibility of a criminal trial due to statute of limitation) but Trump has chosen not to take the stand. Which he can do, but since it's a civil case the jury can take that into consideration. Trump has also chosen not to even appear in court, something he can also do, but which again the jury can take into consideration.

Reporting is that the Jury should get the case as early as Monday so by mid next week we should know the outcome.

WW
under oath means nothing if no one bothers to check. Do you know, in this case, there is an 81 years old retired stock broker witness who said Trump groped her while sitting next to her in a first-class seat in 1979?

Forum List

Back