Breaking! E. Jean Carroll plagiarized her Trump’s rape story from an episode of Law &Order!

It's not paranoia when Democrats try to do every chance they get for years and years.

It's called a worn out tactic.
That is what a chronic paranoid partisan would imagine.

Nevertheless, charges are objectively adjudicated whenever sufficient credible evidence is presented to justify prosecution, and the jury's verdict is respected. Cheerleaders for one side or the other are irrelevant.

That is what a chronic paranoid partisan would imagine.

Nevertheless, charges are objectively adjudicated whenever sufficient credible evidence is presented to justify prosecution, and the jury's verdict is respected. Cheerleaders for one side or the other are irrelevant.
It's not chronic partisan paranoia when you observe the Democrats always setting up heinous rape accusations every election cycle/appointment.

Kavanaugh? Herman Caine? Trump 2016? Oh! Clarence Thomas? Yeah, their bullshit is played out.

So is truth, justice, and The American Way according to you.

So many wrongfully convicted people in our prisons because of our flawed system of justice.

So many wrongfully convicted people in our prisons because of our flawed system of justice.
That's true. Some people belong in jail, but there are innocent people in there with them.

It's definitely not a foolproof system. There are glaring flaws.

It's the system we have and..deal with it, I guess. :dunno:

Too much circumstantial evidence is accepted. Hard evidence should be required for a conviction.

It's not chronic partisan paranoia when you observe the Democrats always setting up heinous rape accusations every election cycle/appointment.
What evidence do you have of "Democrats always setting up heinous rape accusations every election cycle/appointment."

I missed Mitt Romney and Amy Coney Barrett (among others according to you) being accused of rape by anyone.
Kavanaugh? Herman Caine? Trump 2016? Oh! Clarence Thomas? Yeah, their bullshit is played out.

So is truth, justice, and The American Way according to you.
There was compelling evidence of Kegs Kavanaugh's sexual assault. Christine Blasey Ford was characterized by Trump:

Thomas's accuser was a Republican woman whose reputation for integrity has never been impeached.

Hermann Caine was accused of sexual harassment by several women, and admitted that he had made at least two payoffs to settle the claims.

Your need to fantasize these characters as being vestal virgins, and to pretend all such cases as democratic conspiracies, is sad.

What evidence do you have of "Democrats always setting up heinous rape accusations every election cycle/appointment."

I missed Mitt Romney and Amy Coney Barrett (among others according to you) being accused of rape by anyone.

There was compelling evidence of Kegs Kavanaugh's sexual assault. Christine Blasey Ford was characterized by Trump:

Thomas's accuser was a Republican woman whose reputation for integrity has never been impeached.

Hermann Caine was accused of sexual harassment by several women, and admitted that he had made at least two payoffs to settle the claims.

Your need to fantasize these characters as vestal virgins and to pretend all such cases as democratic conspiracies is sad,
Yeah, whatever, you're full of shit. What's this, cupcake?

"Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett has been accused of "unconscionable cruelty" by a watchdog group over her role in an appellate court decision overturning a district court which found a Wisconsin county liable for millions in damages to a woman who alleged she had been repeatedly raped by a jail guard."

Now, I'm gonmna find out exactly who this "watchdog group" is, k, turdboy?

Or not..they're trying to hide who they are, and I don't really care to pursue that at this time.

Nevertheless, same tired tactics used against a woman Democrats oppose. It happens way more often than not.

And here's the Democrats attacking Romney with the same tactics.

Dishonest tard.

Last edited:
Yeah, whatever, you're full of shit. What's this, cupcake?

"Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett has been accused of "unconscionable cruelty" by a watchdog group over her role in an appellate court decision overturning a district court which found a Wisconsin county liable for millions in damages to a woman who alleged she had been repeatedly raped by a jail guard."

Now, I'm gonmna find out exactly who this "watchdog group" is, k, turdboy?

Or not..they're trying to hide who they are, and I don't really care to pursue that at this time.

Nevertheless, same tired tactics used against a woman Democrats oppose. It happens way more often than not.

And here's the Democrats attacking Romney with the same tactics.

Dishonest tard.
Hyper-partisan paranoids and cultists might have contempt for American jurisprudence, just as they cheer goons attacking outnumbered police defending democracy, but I respect law and order, and will respect the verdict reached by a jury in the civil case brought by Ms Carroll, whatever it is.

I have no reason to suspect the six men and three women reaching a consensus after weighing the evidence and deciding potential monetary damages.

Last edited:
Hyper-partisan paranoids and cultists might have contempt for American jurisprudence, just as they cheer goons attacking outnumbered police defending democracy, but I respect law and order, and will respect the verdict reached by a jury in the civil case brought by Ms Carroll, whatever it is.
We'll see about that. Rape is a criminal act. Why no criminal charges?

This woman needs to be committed or jailed.

297dac233f60acca.jpg

How could she have done that when she told her friends about the rape years before that episode played? Hmmm?

Face it, you whole-heartedly support a sexual assaulter.

Too much circumstantial evidence is accepted. Hard evidence should be required for a conviction.
Innocents going to prison is becoming a thing of the past. Forensic science has come a long way.

The party that likes to fuck kids is not embarrassed by batshit crazy.... if fact, they embrace it.

It normalizes their depraved, lowlife proclivities.

This is the dan rather gambit - yeah the evidence is false and manufactured, but the story is true.... we promise!
You mean the Grand Old Pedophile party, eh?

Forum List

Back