Breaking! E. Jean Carroll plagiarized her Trump’s rape story from an episode of Law &Order!

this interview was in the oval office: "She's not my type"

from the article:

June 24, 2019, Trump was interviewed by The Hill, he says in the Oval Office. “I’ll say it with great respect: Number one, she’s not my type. Number two, it never happened. It never happened, OK?” he said.

"if it did happen it would have been reported within minutes. it's the most ridiculous disgusting story, it's just made up" - Trump

Donald Trump also says, "I've never met this person in my life." For what it's worth, here is a picture of Donald Trump talking with E. Jean Carroll in 1987, about a decade before the alleged attack. Trump says he shakes a lot of hands, but has no idea who she was

Ft8MdTxX0Ao0Ve9

Tacoplina: You say Donald Trump accused you of lying about rape to increase book sales and carry out a political agenda, & you claims it's false?
Carroll: Yes.
Tacopina: But the story was in the book to market it?
Carroll: At 76, I was no longer going to be silent

“Shame on those who make up false stories of assault to try to get publicity for themselves, or sell a book, or carry out a political agenda,”-Trump.

Trump's asked what he meant by saying Carroll alleged he "swooned" her. "It's a nicer word than the other word that starts with an F," Trump said.

“I know nothing about this nut job.” Trump viciously attacks E. Jean Carroll in his taped deposition from the rape trial, then turns his venom on the attorney questioning him.

Testimony from Jessica Leeds and Natasha Stoynoff, who allege Trump also assaulted them, provide more than a “he said, she said” account, shaping Carroll’s case into a cohesive, persuasive presentation of a pattern

Former People journalist Natasha Stoynoff testified that Donald Trump sexually assaulted her at his Mar-a-Lago estate when she interviewed him for a 2006 story

Businesswoman Jessica Leeds told the jury how she was upgraded from her seat in coach to the flight’s first-class cabin, and was seated next to Trump. “Out of the blue” she recalled, “Trump decided to kiss me and grope me.”

Democrats remind me of vampires out to drink blood to satisfy their illness.

After all, if the Left were remotely NORMAL people with healthy interests and proclivities, they be republicans.
Remember kavanaugh's accuser, she didn't remember when or where, but got ganged raped.

Forum List

Back