Breaking! E. Jean Carroll plagiarized her Trump’s rape story from an episode of Law &Order!

She said it was either December or January of like 95-96 (I can't remember the exact years). She told the story to her friend years before any law and order episode. Maybe she has a time machine though and actually I'm surprised you kooks didn't suggest that yet.
Really? I heard her claim it was 97? 95. 96. 97....why give even a year....harder to defend.

but here's your girl...."rape is sexy"

This woman needs to be committed or jailed.

297dac233f60acca.jpg

It definitely sounds made up....I think she should go to prison, any slut who falsely accuses someone of sexual assault needs to serve the same time she was trying to get the guy she lied on to serve....

It definitely sounds made up....I think she should go to prison, any slut who falsely accuses someone of sexual assault needs to serve the same time she was trying to get the guy she lied on to serve....
She's not trying to get him to serve time....this isn't a criminal case...even the NYC DA wouldn't touch this

Since we are talking about multiple people testifying it would be…

She said… He said… She said… She said…

Oh wait. Trumps not going to testify, so…

She said… She said… She said… It is.

WW
So, you are saying he is another Harvey Weinstein. However, unlike Harvey, we never heard of it. The best-kept secret under the sun. BTW, did you bother to read all the ladies' stories? I am not saying Trump is a saint, but it is "a give me a break" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So, you are saying he is another Harvey Weinstein. However, unlike Harvey, we never heard of it. The best-kept secret under the sun. BTW, did you bother to read all the ladies' stories? I am not saying Trump is a saint, but it is "a give me a break" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Please don't go down the "So, you are saying..." road and then try to put words in my mouth and then argue against things I didn't say. I say what I say, take it or leave it.

Whether I've read background information is irrelevant.

I'm talking about what is before the Jury. So far the only side that is presented a case is the Plaintiff including the Plaintiff her self, experts, and people she told contemporaneous to the event.

Trump has not showed up in court, Trump will not be presenting a defense, and his lawyer tried to link Carroll's claims to a Law and Order episode a decade AFTER she (and the contemporaneous witnesses) testified about the events. That was a mistake (IMHO) as there is no way Carroll had a time machine to watch a 2012 episode of a show, and then travel back in time to tell her younger self about it.

WW

Please don't go down the "So, you are saying..." road and then try to put words in my mouth and then argue against things I didn't say. I say what I say, take it or leave it.

Whether I've read background information is irrelevant.

I'm talking about what is before the Jury. So far the only side that is presented a case is the Plaintiff including the Plaintiff her self, experts, and people she told contemporaneous to the event.

Trump has not showed up in court, Trump will not be presenting a defense, and his lawyer tried to link Carroll's claims to a Law and Order episode a decade AFTER she (and the contemporaneous witnesses) testified about the events. That was a mistake (IMHO) as there is no way Carroll had a time machine to watch a 2012 episode of a show, and then travel back in time to tell her younger self about it.

WW
As I always say, she had no proof that she told her in the 90s. THERE ARE NO CONTEMPORANEOUS WITNESSES. NO STORE MANAGER OR ANYONE. STOP MAKING UP STORIES.

As I always say, she had no proof that she told her in the 90s. THERE ARE NO CONTEMPORANEOUS WITNESSES. NO STORE MANAGER OR ANYONE. STOP MAKING UP STORIES.

Actually there are contemporaneous witnesses. They have testified. These are people she told at the time of the event.

Their testimony was (a) contemporaneous to the event, (b) since they gave testimony it is considered "witness" testimony.

"Witness" does not mean present at the events. They were a "witness" to the communications at the time with Carroll.

WW

Typical Double Standard reply .
The trial is going very well.

Trump is on record as having said...
Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 1.14.24 PM.png

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything!
Grab 'em by the pussy!"
Trump is on record as sneering that he could not have raped Carroll, because
Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 1.07.06 PM.png
"She's not my type!"
Jurors on Thursday saw a video deposition in which Trump mistook a photograph of E. Jean Carroll, his victim, for his ex-wife Marla Maples.

View attachment 782152
Grab 'em by the pussy!"
"She's not my type!"

Jurors on Thursday saw a video deposition in which Trump mistook a photograph of E. Jean Carroll, his victim, for his ex-wife Marla Maples.

Wonder what comments Clinton made when he assaulted Juanita Broadrick, Paula Jones, Leslie Millwee,Kathleen Willey, Eileen Wellstone, Sandra James? Those are ONLY the ones we know about ! What about Monica Lewinsky? FORGOT!!!! That wasn’t Rape. Let’s forget about the fact that she was ONLY 21 and it was done in the ORAL OFFICE ! If that were Trump you’d be having a field day with it . Again; A typical Liberal Dem Double Standard. 👍

Under America's system of jurisprudence, a jury of disinterested peers assesses the evidence and makes its determination.

Some don't like it, but that's the best advanced democracies have been able to achieve.
Trump cannot get a fair trial anywhere in this country with Democrats and RINO's in charge. So you know, shill.

View attachment 782152
Grab 'em by the pussy!"
"She's not my type!"

True. There are a lot of women that will gladly let that happen. Fact of life, stupid. Whores are whores, of all people you should see that.

True. There are a lot of women that will gladly let that happen. Fact of life, stupid. Whores are whores, of all people you should see that.
Remember what Hillary said about Bill Clinton? He does NOT owe Monica Lewinsky an apology? She’s 21 !!!! Never mind that she’s young enough to be his daughter !!

Wonder what comments Clinton made when he assaulted Juanita Broadrick, Paula Jones, Leslie Millwee,Kathleen Willey, Eileen Wellstone, Sandra James? Those are ONLY the ones we know about ! What about Monica Lewinsky? FORGOT!!!! That wasn’t Rape. Let’s forget about the fact that she was ONLY 21 and it was done in the ORAL OFFICE ! If that were Trump you’d be having a field day with it . Again; A typical Liberal Dem Double Standard. 👍
He he! Oral Office.

If you say so. Trump is certainly a skank, and I doubt if the jury is impressed by the alleged rapist's videotaped deposition:

"... And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy,” Kaplan said on the video, repeating Trump’s own words, before asking him to elaborate.
“Historically, that’s true with stars,” Trump responded during the deposition. “If you look over the last million years, that’s what’s been largely true of the stars — unfortunately or fortunately.”
Kaplan followed up by asking Trump... if he considered himself a star.
“I think I can say that, yeah,” Trump said...
Kaplan pressed Trump on his assertion that he had no idea who Carroll was and that he had never met her. She showed Trump a photo taken at a charity event that featured Trump; Ivana, his wife at the time; Carroll; and her then husband.
“I don’t know who the woman is,” Trump initially said of Carroll, before adding, “It’s Marla [Maples, his second wife]. That’s Marla, yeah, that’s my wife.”
Later, Kaplan asked Trump, “I take it the women you’ve married are your 'type'?”
“Yeah,” Trump responded.
Kaplan also questioned Trump about an Oct. 12, 2022, statement in which he claimed that Carroll said he “swooned her.”
“She indicated that she loved it,” Trump said in the deposition.

If you say so. Trump is certainly a skank, and I doubt if the jury is impressed by the alleged rapist's videotaped deposition:

"... And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy,” Kaplan said on the video, repeating Trump’s own words, before asking him to elaborate.
“Historically, that’s true with stars,” Trump responded during the deposition. “If you look over the last million years, that’s what’s been largely true of the stars — unfortunately or fortunately.”
Kaplan followed up by asking Trump... if he considered himself a star.
“I think I can say that, yeah,” Trump said...
Kaplan pressed Trump on his assertion that he had no idea who Carroll was and that he had never met her. She showed Trump a photo taken at a charity event that featured Trump; Ivana, his wife at the time; Carroll; and her then husband.
“I don’t know who the woman is,” Trump initially said of Carroll, before adding, “It’s Marla [Maples, his second wife]. That’s Marla, yeah, that’s my wife.”
Later, Kaplan asked Trump, “I take it the women you’ve married are your 'type'?”
“Yeah,” Trump responded.
Kaplan also questioned Trump about an Oct. 12, 2022, statement in which he claimed that Carroll said he “swooned her.”
“She indicated that she loved it,” Trump said in the deposition.

Nothing illegal shill.

Forum List

Back