Breaking! E. Jean Carroll plagiarized her Trump’s rape story from an episode of Law &Order!

Bullshit. With so many facets corresponding to the story line? You’re either high or retarded. Maybe both.
What facts??? SHOW US THE EVIDENCE. Did you follow the case? It was in her 2019 memoir, and he called her BS. The whole thing is he said / she said. She did not scream, or did not yell "No".

I am not a Trump supporter, but it seems Dems playing a dangerous game here.

Again…. Carroll told people about this rape in the 90s and they have signed affidavits to that effect.

The episode in question was written after 2000.

Must have used a Time Machine
Maybe L&O got a hold of the affidavits. Seems as likely as anything the MAGA crowd comes up with.

Stop the under the oath BS; Jean could not recount the date, how can she recount the story? If she does, does she know the data and time?
we still have nothing.
ek6q69u4hoxa1.png

What facts??? SHOW US THE EVIDENCE. Did you follow the case? It was in her 2019 memoir, and he called her BS. The whole thing is he said / she said. She did not scream, or did not yell "No".

I am not a Trump supporter, but it seems Dems playing a dangerous game here.
I think you’re confused. I am agreeing that looney E. Jean Carroll is entirely lacking in credibility. In fact, I’ve suggested throughout that she’s not worthy of any credibility.

In the past she said she didn’t think he had ejaculated, yet she wanted the old coat tested for his DNA? Why? To establish that his DNA WASN’T on it?

And, again, how clever of her to use a story line from an old plot of Law and Order.

Trump can certainly say and do things we find debased. But that doesn’t make him a rapist. I don’t buy any part of her story.

I read her 2019 piece in that New York magazine about her allegations. It never made a bit of sense. I’ll say it again. I think she’s cuckoo.

I think you’re confused. I am agreeing that looney E. Jean Carroll is entirely lacking in credibility. In fact, I’ve suggested throughout that she’s not worthy of any credibility.

In the past she said she didn’t think he had ejaculated, yet she wanted the old coat tested for his DNA? Why? To establish that his DNA WASN’T on it?

And, again, how clever of her to use a story line from an old plot of Law and Order.

Trump can certainly say and do things we find debased. But that doesn’t make him a rapist. I don’t buy any part of her story.

I read her 2019 piece in that New York magazine about her allegations. It never made a bit of sense. I’ll say it again. I think she’s cuckoo.
I don't think he raped her or anyone. I tended to believe someone had a similar experience as the Journalist had (I don't believe her story is real) in the store, and she told her, maybe a store associate.

Unless there is proof that she told the story to a friend in the 90s, it is still a "he said she said"

Since we are talking about multiple people testifying it would be…

She said… He said… She said… She said…

Oh wait. Trumps not going to testify, so…

She said… She said… She said… It is.

WW

Stop the under the oath BS; Jean could not recount the date, how can she recount the story? If she does, does she know the data and time?
we still have nothing.
You can recount a story without remembering the exact date, you illogical piece of shit.

Lol nothing. You're going to be in for a surprise when the verdict is announced.

Lying under oath in court is a felony. Last I checked that could result in prison time. So ya under oath is a big deal to normal people.

Given Trumps own claims of being able to grab women by the private parts because he’s rich? It would not surprise me if he groped a woman many years ago who is now in her 80s. You know Trump is getting close to 80 himself right?

WW
1) it depends in some circles it’s a big deal…but ever since Clinton did it…a lot of dems look the other way
2) well what trump said is “they let you” which is consent, and the opposite of assault and certainly rape.

You can recount a story without remembering the exact date, you illogical piece of shit.

Lol nothing. You're going to be in for a surprise when the verdict is announced.
ira true you can…but typically you can remember some basic things like an idea of the season (fal, winter, spring), or a date range…especially if it’s something so meaningful as an assault. It’s not atypical though for people lying about an event to be vague with time, that way the person they are accusing can’t provide an alibi if they have one. For example had she said it happened in December of a certain year and the accused was in Iceland on vacation and has plane tickets to show it…the story goes up in smoke. The accuser might not know the travel habits, so they for some reason just can’t recall those simple details about a time frame but remember are the harmful details about the accusation. In her case that’s easy to do since she has law and order reruns to watch

Parroting "Truth Social" noted. The fantasy that is is a reputable, unbiased source is amusing.

In the realm of reality, Carroll testified, under oath, that she never saw that episode, nor had ever even heard of it until she received an email (after she had filed suit) telling her about it, and that she still did not know what happened in that episode.

Trump's attorney offered no evidence to the contrary, and did not challenge her statement addressing the matter.

If the accused is found guilty of rape in this civil suit, Trump's weird worshipers will still venerate him mindlessly. He has boasted that he can do anything, and it does not impact their blind faith.

This leftist nutjob has even less credibility than Christine Blazzing Fraud.

ira true you can…but typically you can remember some basic things like an idea of the season (fal, winter, spring), or a date range…especially if it’s something so meaningful as an assault. It’s not atypical though for people lying about an event to be vague with time, that way the person they are accusing can’t provide an alibi if they have one. For example had she said it happened in December of a certain year and the accused was in Iceland on vacation and has plane tickets to show it…the story goes up in smoke. The accuser might not know the travel habits, so they for some reason just can’t recall those simple details about a time frame but remember are the harmful details about the accusation. In her case that’s easy to do since she has law and order reruns to watch
What was your reaction when Trump's wife was caught plagiarizing Michelle Obama?

What was your reaction when Trump's wife was caught plagiarizing Michelle Obama?
thought it was sad, but at least she didn’t use it as a bases for a lawsuit or in xiden’s case cheat his way through school and run for office doing it

Since we are talking about multiple people testifying it would be…

She said… He said… She said… She said…

Oh wait. Trumps not going to testify, so…

She said… She said… She said… It is.

WW

She said it was either December or January of like 95-96 (I can't remember the exact years). She told the story to her friend years before any law and order episode. Maybe she has a time machine though and actually I'm surprised you kooks didn't suggest that yet.

Forum List

Back