Breaking: Eiffel Tower area in Paris being evacuated - Reuters

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Headlines only so far....
Eiffel Tower area in Paris being evacuated - Reuters

5647a1813570ca6ff8e32dfa.jpg

At least one American is among the 129 dead, officials said. The U.S. victim was Nohemi Gonzalez, 23, of El Monte, California, a junior studying design in Paris for a semester while enrolled at California State University, Long Beach, the school said.

In Belgium, raids were conducted in the Brussels suburb of Molenbeek-Saint-Jean, justice ministry spokeswoman Sieghild Lacoere said. A car rented in Brussels was found near one of the sites of the Paris attacks, and "that's what triggered the raids," Lacoere told CNN.

In all, the raids took place in three homes in Molenbeek-Saint-Jean, a Western intelligence source told CNN.

At least one of the raids is connected to the Paris attacks, according to the source, who is in contact with French and Belgian intelligence services. The other raids are connected to individuals known to Belgium intelligence, the source said. Some of the Paris attackers are also known to Belgium intelligence, the source added.

Paris attacks: ISIS claims responsibility - CNN.com

UPDATE..False reports of shooting, bomb sparked security operation near Eiffel Tower

False reports of gunfire and a bomb in the area of the Eiffel Tower in Paris was what led to a major security operation, local officials say. Local official Philippe Goujon said the scare was "the work of pranksters," according to the newspaper Le Figaro. Gunfire had been reported at or near the Pullman hotel, which is at a walking distance from the Eiffel Tower, and a bomb was reported on Boulevard de Grenelle, which is also near the Eiffel Tower.

Old news...

Then don't join in! News 1 hour old! ...Subversives are morons!

Guess it depends on your news source. This appeared a week or two ago before this terrorist attack of yesterday.

I guess you have a subscription to the Great Carnak news! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No, it showed up on my local news station, thank you very much. Google may seem like magic to you, but it isn't really. Try it sometime.

Old news...

Guess it depends on your news source. This appeared a week or two ago before this terrorist attack of yesterday.

I guess you have a subscription to the Great Carnak news! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No, it showed up on my local news station, thank you very much. Google may seem like magic to you, but it isn't really. Try it sometime.

I guess a 2 digit IQ'd idiot like yourself didn't READ the update I put out... you people are absolute scum!

At least one American is among the 129 dead, officials said. The U.S. victim was Nohemi Gonzalez, 23, of El Monte, California, a junior studying design in Paris for a semester while enrolled at California State University, Long Beach, the school said.

In Belgium, raids were conducted in the Brussels suburb of Molenbeek-Saint-Jean, justice ministry spokeswoman Sieghild Lacoere said. A car rented in Brussels was found near one of the sites of the Paris attacks, and "that's what triggered the raids," Lacoere told CNN.

In all, the raids took place in three homes in Molenbeek-Saint-Jean, a Western intelligence source told CNN.

At least one of the raids is connected to the Paris attacks, according to the source, who is in contact with French and Belgian intelligence services. The other raids are connected to individuals known to Belgium intelligence, the source said. Some of the Paris attackers are also known to Belgium intelligence, the source added.

Paris attacks: ISIS claims responsibility - CNN.com

Bet you were sad when they announced the name of the American and it wasn't "Smith" or "Johnson" or "Taylor" etc.

Old news...

I guess a 2 digit IQ'd idiot like yourself didn't READ the update I put out... you people are absolute scum!

Your update appeared about the same time my post was sent, asshole. Get a life and a new attitude or consider getting off the forum.

Your update appeared about the same time my post was sent, asshole. Get a life and a new attitude or consider getting off the forum.

Yes, I nailed another low IQ subversive, who would just love to see me leave.... You can't beat me with debate, or facts, so my attitude, and information must go!

So easy these little piss ants!

Yes, I nailed another low IQ subversive, who would just love to see me leave.... You can't beat me with debate, or facts, so my attitude, and information must go!

Your arrogance is revolting. No, you didn't get to me, you impotent bastard! Your feeble little mind is petrified. GFY.

Your arrogance is revolting. No, you didn't get to me, you impotent bastard! Your feeble little mind is petrified. GFY.

Thanks you for the confirmation....so fucking easy, these LOW iq'd subversives!

Forum List

Back