BREAKING: Evidence Trump Committed Criminal Tax Fraud

No it isn't. Did you even read the article? This isn't about the mansion in Florida that Trump bought, did nothing to and then sold it to a Russian a huge markup. This is about 2 condos in Jersey city he sold to his son WELL BELOW market value and didn't pay gift tax on.
This is from an opinion piece which is speculating no gift tax was paid. They have NOTHING, so they speculate. There's evidence of nothing.

No returns (too fucking bad), no forms, no records...nothing but an opinion he did something based on nothing.

Makes a lot of sense to any non-thinker. :thup:

And if you had been actually following this, the records show, and yes I said the RECORDS show, that the relationship between Trump and his son were not put on the transaction.

"It’s unclear if Trump paid the gift tax at all, and records show the two sons did not report their familial link on sale forms. In this case, the sales were conducted between two limited liability corporations (LLCs), and each was found to be managed by Eric Trump, based on the president’s financial disclosure report released last month."

Donald Trump Sold Son Eric Two Condos at Half-Price, Avoided Major Taxes

So though it states it is unclear whether gift tax was paid, a thinking person would see that if they did not include their relationship on the transaction, chances are the gift tax wasn't paid.
Still, there's no record whether a gift tax was paid or not.

Property records don't have to show relationship....even if a gift of deed is made with $5 consideration. In Virginia...I imagine it's the same most pllaces.

Speculation. Nothing but speculation, but in the illogical mind, it's evidence of what you want it to be.

Retard.
The snowflakes are so desperate to find something Trump did that was illegal. Meanwhile, they don't give a hoot that Hillary and the Obama administration violated thousands of laws, many of them felonies.

No it isn't. Did you even read the article? This isn't about the mansion in Florida that Trump bought, did nothing to and then sold it to a Russian a huge markup. This is about 2 condos in Jersey city he sold to his son WELL BELOW market value and didn't pay gift tax on.
This is from an opinion piece which is speculating no gift tax was paid. They have NOTHING, so they speculate. There's evidence of nothing.

No returns (too fucking bad), no forms, no records...nothing but an opinion he did something based on nothing.

And if you had been actually following this, the records show, and yes I said the RECORDS show, that the relationship between Trump and his son were not put on the transaction.

"It’s unclear if Trump paid the gift tax at all, and records show the two sons did not report their familial link on sale forms. In this case, the sales were conducted between two limited liability corporations (LLCs), and each was found to be managed by Eric Trump, based on the president’s financial disclosure report released last month."

So though it states it is unclear whether gift tax was paid, a thinking person would see that if they did not include their relationship on the transaction, chances are the gift tax wasn't paid.

Property records don't have to show relationship....even if a gift of deed is made with $5 consideration. In Virginia...I imagine it's the same most pllaces.

Speculation. Nothing but speculation, but in the illogical mind, it's evidence of what you want it to be.

Retard.
The snowflakes are so desperate to find something Trump did that was illegal. Meanwhile, they don't give a hoot that Hillary and the Obama administration violated thousands of laws, many of them felonies.

Wrong. When I first started on this forum Democrats hated me because of my arguments that she is guilty and a crook.

Retard.

Wrong. When I first started on this forum Democrats hated me because of my arguments that she is guilty and a crook.
Yeah, sure they did.

Retard.

Yeah, sure they did.

What were you saying?

Hillary Clinton For President

By

SaraSjolin

Markets reporter

The chances have increased, according to British bookies, that President Donald Trump will leave the White House before his four-year term is over.

The bookmakers have seen a stream of bets that Trump will depart early after a report Tuesday that he asked the since-fired FBI director James Comey to shut down a probe into links between his inner circle and Russia.

“Overnight we’ve seen more than [£5,000] bet on Trump to leave before the end of his first term, and we expect to see a lot more bet today, with his odds now shortening from evens into 5/6,” Katie Baylis, spokeswoman at Betfair PPB, +0.96% , said in a note Wednesday morning. That implies a 55% probability that the president will exit before his term ends. --http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-impeachment-odds-increasingly-point-to-an-early-exit-2017-05-17

Forum List

Back