BREAKING: Evidence Trump Committed Criminal Tax Fraud

What is there to hide? There is more evidence for that, than for voter fraud.

"Prove your innocence" - rally cry for fascists!

Put into perspective, the cry for Obama to prove he was a native born citizen, when his mother was a US citizen was a prima facie case of racism and fascism. However, Obama and the St. of Hawaii provided the evidence which most Americans accepted, and which Trump and members of the crazy right wing claimed was fake.
We went from Obama to Trump -- proving orange is the new black.
It also proves that you're the same old stupid.
Hisses the sissy who thinks hacking into voter records isn't unusual.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The WaPo lies about "Russian meddling" and just about everything in regards to our President.
Even Trump admitted Russia meddled. So how is WaPo lying?
  1. The claim that there's anything unusual about what the Russians did during this election is obvious bullshit.
  2. The claim that Trump was "colluding" with them in anyway is obvious bullshit.
^^^ an imbecile who thinks hacking into voter records is not unusual. :cuckoo:
Trying to interfere in our elections is nothing unusual, dumbass. Your messiah Obama said it's impossible for Russia to hack our elections. He was outraged at such a notion. Are you calling him a liar?

What is there to hide? There is more evidence for that, than for voter fraud.

Put into perspective, the cry for Obama to prove he was a native born citizen, when his mother was a US citizen was a prima facie case of racism and fascism. However, Obama and the St. of Hawaii provided the evidence which most Americans accepted, and which Trump and members of the crazy right wing claimed was fake.
icon_rolleyes.gif
You're a lying dumbass. Quote where I said that.

There are rules against selling things for well below market value when it comes to taxes.
First you have to prove it was sold below market value, and that's almost impossible unless the price is something like $1.00.

No... it isn't that hard to figure out it was sold way below market value.
Yes it is hard to know the market price, dumbass. I've seen houses on the market get marked down by 30%-40% because they just aren't selling. Real estate isn't a commodity like oil or wheat. Each property has its own unique characteristics, and it's often impossible to know what the market value is until a property sells.

Furthermore, Trump sold this property in 2008, so what would it have to do with Russian meddling in the election? Do you actually maintain that Trump was colluding Russia in 2008 to throw the 2016 election?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Tax fraud is the investigation; it is different from the other investigations.
Hmmm, no, the investigation is supposedly about "collusion" with Russia to throw the election. Did this so-called "collusion" start in 2008?
Do you even bother keeping up with politics are do you simply rely on right wing propaganda and rhetoric.

The WaPo lies about "Russian meddling" and just about everything in regards to our President.
  1. The claim that there's anything unusual about what the Russians did during this election is obvious bullshit.
  2. The claim that Trump was "colluding" with them in anyway is obvious bullshit.
Trying to interfere in our elections is nothing unusual, dumbass. Your messiah Obama said it's impossible for Russia to hack our elections. He was outraged at such a notion. Are you callings him a liar?
You said what the Russians did is not unusual. What they did was to hack into states' voter databases. So either you can show where this is done by foreign nations on a usual basis -- or you're once again exposed as the retard everyone here has come to learn you are.....

icon_rolleyes.gif
You're such an idiot, you don't even understand what you say.

"The claim that there's anything unusual about what the Russians did during this election is obvious bullshit."

Trying to interfere in our elections is nothing unusual, dumbass. Your messiah Obama said it's impossible for Russia to hack our elections. He was outraged at such a notion. Are you callings him a liar?
You said what the Russians did is not unusual. What they did was to hack into states' voter databases. So either you can show where this is done by foreign nations on a usual basis -- or you're once again exposed as the retard everyone here has come to learn you are.....
Your deliberate stupidity isn't fooling anyone, Faux.

icon_rolleyes.gif

"The claim that there's anything unusual about what the Russians did during this election is obvious bullshit."
You failed to quote me saying there's nothing unusual about hacking voter databases. The fact is we don't know if they've done it before. However, we do know they have tried to interfere with our elections since the Russian Revolution.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You failed to quote me saying there's nothing unusual about hacking voter databases. The fact is we don't know if they've done it before. However, we do know they have tried to interfere with our elections since the Russian Revolution.
LOLOL

So quoting you verbatim isn't a good enough representation of your words??

:cuckoo:

Moron... Russia hacked into states' voter databases. You said what Russia did was not unusual. So again.... either you can prove foreign entities usually hack into states' voter databases (which we both know you can't) or you tacitly confess you're the offspring of Zippy the pinhead.

If it's not usual, why didn't Obama do something about it when he knew it was allegedly happening?

If it's not usual, why didn't Obama do something about it when he knew it was allegedly happening?
The better question is why do you think I speak for Obama?
He had the power to do somehting about it, but he didn't

Maybe because it revealed he was using our government to spy on private citizens in an effort to sway the elections.

"...enemies, foreign or domestic."

Maybe because it revealed he was using our government to spy on private citizens in an effort to sway the elections.

That's quite the fervid imagination you've got there, Spunky. How fortunate are you that you're entitled to have one?

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Moron... Russia hacked into states' voter databases. You said what Russia did was not unusual. So again.... either you can prove foreign entities usually hack into states' voter databases (which we both know you can't) or you tacitly confess you're the offspring of Zippy the pinhead.
My words don't say what you claim, moron. That's your deliberate misinterpretation. You keep pressing the issue because you think your audience is even dumber than you.

That's quite the fervid imagination you've got there, Spunky. How fortunate are you that you're entitled to have one?
Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling

"The Obama administration feared acknowledging Russin meddling in 2016 would reveal too much about intelligence gathering and be interpreted as 'taking sides'"

The Wapo story is an obvious fake because it is trying to claim that a sale of property from an LLC to an individual could be an interfamily transfer. That alone makes it a fake story.

There are rules against selling things for well below market value when it comes to taxes.
First you have to prove it was sold below market value, and that's almost impossible unless the price is something like $1.00.

Yes it is, dumbass. I've seen houses on the market get marked down by 30%-40% because they just aren't selling. Real estate isn't a commodity like oil or wheat. Each property has its own unique characteristics, and it's often impossible to know what the market value is until a property sells.

You've seen apartment complexes in Jersey City marked down almost 50% then sold to someone's son? Quit being stupid...

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

My words don't say what you claim, moron. That's your deliberate misinterpretation. You keep pressing the issue because you think your audience is even dumber than you.
Of course they do. But that's ok, I don't expect you to understand what you write.

Russia hacked into states' voter databases. You said, "The claim that there's anything unusual about what the Russians did during this election is obvious bullshit." That means what Russians did (hacked into states' voter databases) is usual.

That's not usual, I don't care how stupid conservative you are.

Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling

"The Obama administration feared acknowledging Russin meddling in 2016 would reveal too much about intelligence gathering and be interpreted as 'taking sides'"
Well that article doesn't exactly reflect what you stated earlier.

Earlier, you claimed Obama didn't want to do anything about the hacking because doing so would reveal he was using our government to spy on U.S. citizens....

But the article you linked said the reaction to the action he wanted to take was, at least from several state election officials who control elections, “ranged from neutral to negative.”

And as far as your characterization about him fearing the revelation that he was spying on U.S. citizens... that article says no such thing. That's your fervid imagination running amok again.

What it actually states is, the Obama administration feared that acknowledging Russian meddling in the 2016 election would reveal too much about intelligence gathering and be interpreted as “taking sides” in the race...

^^^ That ^^^ says nothing about spying on U.S. citizens. It was Russians who the government spying on. U.S. citizens who were inadvertently intercepted were netted because they were communicating with Russian FISA targets.

What the article refers to is Obama feared it would appear he would be taking sides since as it would confirm Trump's repeated claim that the election is rigged [if he lost], "by challenging the integrity of the election process itself."

The Wapo story is an obvious fake because it is trying to claim that a sale of property from an LLC to an individual could be an interfamily transfer. That alone makes it a fake story.

Yes it is, dumbass. I've seen houses on the market get marked down by 30%-40% because they just aren't selling. Real estate isn't a commodity like oil or wheat. Each property has its own unique characteristics, and it's often impossible to know what the market value is until a property sells.

You've seen apartment complexes in Jersey City marked down almost 50% then sold to someone's son? Quit being stupid...

We aren't talking about apartment complexes, numskull. We're talking about 60,000 sq ft mansion that was sold because the owner was bankrupt. Trump got a good deal on it. That's all you're whining about.

LOLOL

Of course they do. But that's ok, I don't expect you to understand what you write.

Russia hacked into states' voter databases. You said, "The claim that there's anything unusual about what the Russians did during this election is obvious bullshit." That means what Russians did (hacked into states' voter databases) is usual.

That's not usual, I don't care how stupid conservative you are.

What I write and what you imagine it means are two separate things, numskull.

Forum List

Back