BREAKING: Evidence Trump Committed Criminal Tax Fraud

The Washington Post just ran a breaking story, saying they have substantial evidence that President Donald Trump committed criminal tax fraud. They didn’t treat the story lightly, either.

They found that Trump used a limited liability company to sell two condominium apartments to his son, Eric Trump, at less than market value. Trump sold him the condos for $350,000 a piece, yet just a few months prior to that was listing the price at $790,000 and $800,000, respectively.

Here’s where we get into the interesting details: Since Trump didn’t sell them at fair market value, he should have paid a gift tax on the sale, but he didn’t. How do we know this? Well, President Trump’s tax returns aren’t publicly available (we wonder why) but there’s evidence proving he didn’t.

Trumps a crook!

It must be such a comfort to have such an active fantasy life - quite the consolation for your drab dreary existence.

There are rules against selling things for well below market value when it comes to taxes.
First you have to prove it was sold below market value, and that's almost impossible unless the price is something like $1.00.

No... it isn't that hard to figure out it was sold way below market value.
Yes it is, dumbass. I've seen houses on the market get marked down by 30%-40% because they just aren't selling. Real estate isn't a commodity like oil or wheat. Each property has its own unique characteristics, and it's often impossible to know what the market value is until a property sells.

You've seen apartment complexes in Jersey City marked down almost 50% then sold to someone's son? Quit being stupid...

We aren't talking about apartment complexes, numskull. We're talking about 60,000 sq ft mansion that was sold because the owner was bankrupt. Trump got a good deal on it. That's all you're whining about.

No it isn't. Did you even read the article? This isn't about the mansion in Florida that Trump bought, did nothing to and then sold it to a Russian a huge markup. This is about 2 condos in Jersey city he sold to his son WELL BELOW market value and didn't pay gift tax on.

No it isn't. Did you even read the article? This isn't about the mansion in Florida that Trump bought, did nothing to and then sold it to a Russian a huge markup. This is about 2 condos in Jersey city he sold to his son WELL BELOW market value and didn't pay gift tax on.
This is from an opinion piece which is speculating no gift tax was paid. They have NOTHING, so they speculate. There's evidence of nothing.

No returns (too fucking bad), no forms, no records...nothing but an opinion he did something based on nothing.

Makes a lot of sense to any non-thinker. :thup:

This is from an opinion piece which is speculating no gift tax was paid. They have NOTHING, so they speculate. There's evidence of nothing.

No returns (too fucking bad), no forms, no records...nothing but an opinion he did something based on nothing.

And if you had been actually following this, the records show, and yes I said the RECORDS show, that the relationship between Trump and his son were not put on the transaction.

"It’s unclear if Trump paid the gift tax at all, and records show the two sons did not report their familial link on sale forms. In this case, the sales were conducted between two limited liability corporations (LLCs), and each was found to be managed by Eric Trump, based on the president’s financial disclosure report released last month."

Donald Trump Sold Son Eric Two Condos at Half-Price, Avoided Major Taxes

So though it states it is unclear whether gift tax was paid, a thinking person would see that if they did not include their relationship on the transaction, chances are the gift tax wasn't paid.

You're such an idiot, you don't even understand what you say.

"The claim that there's anything unusual about what the Russians did during this election is obvious bullshit."
You failed to quote me saying there's nothing unusual about hacking voter databases. The fact is we don't know if they've done it before. However, we do know they have tried to interfere with our elections since the Russian Revolution.
LOLOL

So quoting you verbatim isn't a good enough representation of your words??

:cuckoo:

Moron... Russia hacked into states' voter databases. You said what Russia did was not unusual. So again.... either you can prove foreign entities usually hack into states' voter databases (which we both know you can't) or you tacitly confess you're the offspring of Zippy the pinhead.
My words don't say what you claim, moron. That's your deliberate misinterpretation. You keep pressing the issue because you think your audience is even dumber than you.
Of course they do. But that's ok, I don't expect you to understand what you write.

Russia hacked into states' voter databases. You said, "The claim that there's anything unusual about what the Russians did during this election is obvious bullshit." That means what Russians did (hacked into states' voter databases) is usual.

That's not usual, I don't care how stupid conservative you are.

What I write and what you imagine it means are two separate things, numskull.
You wrote about what "Russia did." I am not imagining that Russia did hack states' voter databases.

And if you had been actually following this, the records show, and yes I said the RECORDS show, that the relationship between Trump and his son were not put on the transaction.

"It’s unclear if Trump paid the gift tax at all, and records show the two sons did not report their familial link on sale forms. In this case, the sales were conducted between two limited liability corporations (LLCs), and each was found to be managed by Eric Trump, based on the president’s financial disclosure report released last month."

So though it states it is unclear whether gift tax was paid, a thinking person would see that if they did not include their relationship on the transaction, chances are the gift tax wasn't paid.
Still, there's no record whether a gift tax was paid or not.

Property records don't have to show relationship....even if a gift of deed is made with $5 consideration. In Virginia...I imagine it's the same most pllaces.

Speculation. Nothing but speculation, but in the illogical mind, it's evidence of what you want it to be.

Retard.

Still, there's no record whether a gift tax was paid or not.

Property records don't have to show relationship....even if a gift of deed is made with $5 consideration. In Virginia...I imagine it's the same most pllaces.

Speculation. Nothing but speculation, but in the illogical mind, it's evidence of what you want it to be.

Retard.

Why are you mentioning Virginia when the property was in New Jersey?

Irony... you calling me a retard after making your post. :lmao:

In Virginia...I imagine it's the same most pllaces.

^^^ what I wrote, retard. Reading is fundamental

Wait... so you are saying that people are ignorant for assuming Trump didn't pay gift tax though he didn't list the relationship with his son on the transaction, while you "assume" the policy in New Jersey is the same as Virginia. I can't make this shit up. You should stop at this point. You are only making yourself look worse with each post.

:laugh2:

Wait... so you are saying that people are ignorant for assuming Trump didn't pay gift tax though he didn't list the relationship with his son on the transaction, while you "assume" the policy in New Jersey is the same as Virginia. I can't make this shit up. You should stop at this point. You are only making yourself look worse with each post.

I guess you could look it up like I did.

But, you're lazy.

One does not have to put relationship on real property transactions.

MONDAY WASHPO HEADLINE:

UNICORNS SHIT RAINBOWS!!!

Leftards believe it...

But, you're lazy.

If you looked it up, you wouldn't have said you "assumed" anything.

But, you're lazy.

I looked it up after my post, Einstein. When you challenged it.

Nothing gets past you. :thup:

But, you're lazy.

Yep I caught you being a hypocrite. :muahaha:

But, you're lazy.

You keep telling yourself that, skippy.

But, you're lazy.

You keep telling yourself that, skippy.

I don't need to, if I ever want to review it, it's here in black and white.

That sounds perfectly legal to me. Show us where a transaction between two corporations requires anyone to list any familial relations.

Forum List

Back