BREAKING, EXCLUSIVE: Allen West Has Sexually Harassed At Least Two Women

I think grabbing a breast qualifies as "touching." In front of three witnesses? There has to be more to this story.

Then it's a-prison he's a-goin' and rightfully so. Problem solved, problem stayin' solved.

Did anyone even check where this ridiculous story came from?

Charles "Chuck" C. Johnson (born 1988)[1] is an independent American journalist and owner of the website GotNews.com. He has written for several newspapers, including the Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, and the New York Post, and has written two books.[2]

Johnson has been a controversial figure throughout his career. He is frequently described as an internet troll[3][4][5] and accused of unethical and false journalism. Johnson denies these claims, and describes himself as a "Champion of Truth".[6]

Give me a break.

Charles "Chuck" C. Johnson (born 1988)[1] is an independent American journalist and owner of the website GotNews.com. He has written for several newspapers, including the Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, and the New York Post, and has written two books.[2]

Johnson has been a controversial figure throughout his career. He is frequently described as an internet troll[3][4][5] and accused of unethical and false journalism. Johnson denies these claims, and describes himself as a "Champion of Truth".[6]

Give me a break.
And look how the cons swooped in to defend it. Telling.

Give me a break.

Left loons....duped again LMAO

Give me a break.

You misspelled right loons.

Give me a break.

Get lost ya lying old hag, you've proven over and over again you're a nothing...learn your place

What a scumbag!

Gotnews.com can independently confirm that conservative icon Allen West sexually harassed two different women at Pajamas Media using more than a dozen sources.

West, who was fired from Pajamas Media, grabbed the breast of then 24-year-old, Michelle Fields in front of an elevator while the two of them were colleagues. Fields declined to be interviewed on record but three different sources at PJ Media confirmed this story. (Update: Fields repeatedly and emphatically refused comment on the record and asked that I change her earlier confirmation which I have now done.)

According to sources at PJ Media and some who have since left–the organization is apparently shutting down–West also undressed himself in front of communications professional Sarah Culvahouse Mills. Mills actually drafted the press release that led to West’s departure. Mills, who is married and the daughter of McCain lawyer A.B. Culvahouse Jr, reportedly sought therapy for the incident.

West, who is also married, has a string of women that Gotnews.com’s editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson has tracked down over the past two years. His marital infidelity is an open secret in conservative circles but a taboo subject among conservative activists who point to his military record and (less vocally) his race as an asset to the conservative movement.

BREAKING, EXCLUSIVE: Allen West Has Sexually Harassed At Least Two Women - GotNews

Let's see.....that is 3 rapes and about 10 women short of being the husband of the democrat Presidential candidate......

If he did it he should get punished for it....after all...only democrats can rape women and sexually assault them and consider it a resume enhancer.....

Give me a break.

Get lost ya lying old hag, you've proven over and over again you're a nothing...learn your place
Poor you.

Give me a break.

Poor you.

Up yours...hag. You lie and when confronted you run away...now scram ya old battle ax

What a scumbag!

Gotnews.com can independently confirm that conservative icon Allen West sexually harassed two different women at Pajamas Media using more than a dozen sources.

West, who was fired from Pajamas Media, grabbed the breast of then 24-year-old, Michelle Fields in front of an elevator while the two of them were colleagues. Fields declined to be interviewed on record but three different sources at PJ Media confirmed this story. (Update: Fields repeatedly and emphatically refused comment on the record and asked that I change her earlier confirmation which I have now done.)

According to sources at PJ Media and some who have since left–the organization is apparently shutting down–West also undressed himself in front of communications professional Sarah Culvahouse Mills. Mills actually drafted the press release that led to West’s departure. Mills, who is married and the daughter of McCain lawyer A.B. Culvahouse Jr, reportedly sought therapy for the incident.

West, who is also married, has a string of women that Gotnews.com’s editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson has tracked down over the past two years. His marital infidelity is an open secret in conservative circles but a taboo subject among conservative activists who point to his military record and (less vocally) his race as an asset to the conservative movement.

BREAKING, EXCLUSIVE: Allen West Has Sexually Harassed At Least Two Women - GotNews
So he tried to live up to Bill sleaz Clinton example?

What a scumbag!

Let's see.....that is 3 rapes and about 10 women short of being the husband of the democrat Presidential candidate......

If he did it he should get punished for it....after all...only democrats can rape women and sexually assault them and consider it a resume enhancer.....
You guys will never give up on that lie. Shows conservatives and your integrity.

Forum List

Back