Breaking: FBI Confirms U.S. Election System Has Been Hacked By Foreign Infiltrators

Yep, it's coming! I can just see all the gun nutters right now gearing up to take on the military.

Why would the military support you Communist fucks?

Seriously, you retards have this fantasy of the military slaughtering American civilians while you jack off to a picture of Barry in disco shorts. What idiocy do you base your dream on?
There is ample evidence of the military doing just that https://www.quora.com/Has-the-US-ever-used-military-power-against-its-citizens
Simple steal 5 he drive or be the one doing the typing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And you wonder why I recognize that you are perpetually drunk....
You being absolutely clueless might be your problem .
It's highly likely that someone could be feeding the hackers the info .
Guess the name Edward Snowden is unfamiliar to you?

There is ample evidence of the military doing just that Has the US ever used military power against its citizens? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/Has-the-US-ever-used-military-power-against-its-citizens

Posts link that does not support contention.....

Again, the fantasy that the military will back your war on the Constitution is laughable.

You're an idiot duhs, not cognizant of your surroundings nor the subject under discussion.

Hacking those would not be difficult, nor the electronic voting machines. Child's play for these types.

Oh really?

Since these are not networked and save to removable flash memory, how would you about it?

Such ignorance...
What systems did the Russians hack in the op, and why did the Russians hack them, then?

Just to mess with our heads...

Just a game to show the US's NSA and CIA and Military Intelligence how good their hackers are...and how insecure all of our government systems truly are...?

As an, "I'm better than you are..." nanny nanny boo boo?

What could possibly have been their mission in doing this....? Nothing they do is haphazard in my opinion...

think about the type of people online then compared to today - and i still promise you there were bbs's out there with conspiracy kooks posting.
Of course there are. Like the inventor of the Internet, Al Gore, once said "The Net is the ultimate empowerment tool. You have the right to express your opinion to a global audience, but everyone has the right not to pay any attention to it."** Nonetheless, the complaint about Presidents and martial law came from the Left under Bush and is now being used by the Right under Obama. You know, just like it was Hillary's campaign that started the rumor Obama was a Kenyan. Funny how that shit works, isn't it?

**Gore never said he invented the Internet and the quote is actually from historian Don Rittner.

There is ample evidence of the military doing just that Has the US ever used military power against its citizens? - Quora

Posts link that does not support contention.....

Again, the fantasy that the military will back your war on the Constitution is laughable.

You're an idiot duhs, not cognizant of your surroundings nor the subject under discussion.
See folks that's how you deflect, when you have jack shit.

Mixing National Guard and the US military is deceitful. Let's not forget is was a Democratic governor who order his NG troops to confiscate guns in Louisiana. It was a Democratic President who authorized the launch of a drone on Anwar al-Awlaki....an action I condone by the way since al-Awlaki was warring against American citizens.

What we are talking about here is a President declaring war on American citizenry. Consider that the Left got exactly what they wanted, an all volunteer military, and consider that most Left Wingers don't serve in the military...and those that do mostly serve only one hitch/4 years, and we have a situation where most military professionals, especially senior officers and NCOs, are right wingers who, like me, swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. NOT to a person in an office or a group of them in a building.

What systems did the Russians hack in the op, and why did the Russians hack them, then?

There is zero evidence it WAS the Russians.

From the link;

{The Arizona attack involved malicious software that also targeted the voter registration system.}

Voter registration? Sounds like the democrats, seeking to defraud the elections using illegal aliens again.

Just a game to show the US's NSA and CIA and Military Intelligence how good their hackers are...and how insecure all of our government systems truly are...?

What could possibly have been their mission in doing this....? Nothing they do is haphazard in my opinion...

Again, there is nothing to indicate "Russians."

More likely it was Team Hillary seeking to defraud the election.

Of course there are. Like the inventor of the Internet, Al Gore, once said "The Net is the ultimate empowerment tool. You have the right to express your opinion to a global audience, but everyone has the right not to pay any attention to it."** Nonetheless, the complaint about Presidents and martial law came from the Left under Bush and is now being used by the Right under Obama. You know, just like it was Hillary's campaign that started the rumor Obama was a Kenyan. Funny how that shit works, isn't it?

**Gore never said he invented the Internet and the quote is actually from historian Don Rittner.

That is a lie,.

Gore said to Wolf Blitzer on CNN: "During my tenure in the Unites States Senate, I took the initiative in creating the internet."

Hmm...no concern when the DNC was hacked but now it's a problem for you.

Hacking the registration database means setting it up for massive voter fraud by illegal aliens - which means the democrats did it.

Who stands to gain? The corrupt dims.

We need Bleipriester to set us straight on his Russian and Syrian friends.

Where is he, BTW? Arrested by the Germans and being interrogated for supporting terrorism?

Hacking the registration database means setting it up for massive voter fraud by illegal aliens - which means the democrats did it.

Who stands to gain? The corrupt dims.
Sorry, dude. Not buying the "illegal aliens" meme.

FWIW, most hacks are information gathering, not changing data since the latter is caught rather quickly and the former, if done well, isn't detected at all.

A dopey response, go figure.

Who gains?

Only dims.

This is not hacking election machines, but voter registration rolls, so democrats can send out millions of illegals to vote for Hillary.

Corruption is the foundation of the democratic party.

Mixing National Guard and the US military is deceitful. Let's not forget is was a Democratic governor who order his NG troops to confiscate guns in Louisiana. It was a Democratic President who authorized the launch of a drone on Anwar al-Awlaki....an action I condone by the way since al-Awlaki was warring against American citizens.

What we are talking about here is a President declaring war on American citizenry. Consider that the Left got exactly what they wanted, an all volunteer military, and consider that most Left Wingers don't serve in the military...and those that do mostly serve only one hitch/4 years, and we have a situation where most military professionals, especially senior officers and NCOs, are right wingers who, like me, swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. NOT to a person in an office or a group of them in a building.
Actually it was the order of New Orleans police superintendent Eddie Compass on Sept 8, 2005.

Forum List

Back