BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

A law enforcement official identified the suspect as Cesar Sayoc, 56, of Aventura, Fla. The official said Mr. Sayoc had a criminal history and ties to the New York area.

I'm sure you will take care of it snitch.

Yep. Watch this.

Sorry, this link is from what we call "the real world" ...........

>> While the motives for the attacks remain unclear, all those targeted are either leading Democrats or prominent figures who have been critical of the US president.

Experts have said right-wing terror is on the rise. It "is fueling a surge in terrorism in the US," according to an analysis by Quartz of the University of Maryland's Global Terrorism Database.

"Overall, the US had only six attacks a decade ago, but 65 in 2017. The number of fatalities is also increasing, in contrast to a global decrease in terror attacks.

"Terror attacks around the world fell from about 17,000 in 2014 to about 11,000 in 2017. They dropped almost 40 per cent in the Middle East.

The trend "persisted in 2017, when most attacks in the US were committed by right-wing extremists," Quartz said. "Out of 65 incidents last year, 37 were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations.

"In the same period, seven attacks were linked to Islamic extremists, and 11 attacks were inspired by left-leaning ideologies." << -- Yahoo Nooz

You keep selling those mythologies though, 'cause it's so cute.

That Muslim that shot up the gay club, how was that counted?

Orlando?

I don't think that was 2017 but I'd guess it's counted under "homophobic".

Would it have been lumped under "rightwing"?

My point. I don't trust your counting.

It's not my counting --- it's what we call a "quote". So I took a guess. You could do the same thing.

Homophobia sure isn't a 'left' thing.

Seems to be since they always go to the homophobic remarks to attack people they disagree with...

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.

It would not look good on the suspect. He/She likely has absolutely no connection to others regardless of his/her political inclinations.

If it is a right wing person, it is a right wing CRAZY person. Nothing more.
Fair enough, as long as you weren't one of the many saying that it was a DEMOCRAT doing this as a false flag. Can't have it both ways.

Yep. Watch this.

Sorry, this link is from what we call "the real world" ...........

>> While the motives for the attacks remain unclear, all those targeted are either leading Democrats or prominent figures who have been critical of the US president.

Experts have said right-wing terror is on the rise. It "is fueling a surge in terrorism in the US," according to an analysis by Quartz of the University of Maryland's Global Terrorism Database.

"Overall, the US had only six attacks a decade ago, but 65 in 2017. The number of fatalities is also increasing, in contrast to a global decrease in terror attacks.

"Terror attacks around the world fell from about 17,000 in 2014 to about 11,000 in 2017. They dropped almost 40 per cent in the Middle East.

The trend "persisted in 2017, when most attacks in the US were committed by right-wing extremists," Quartz said. "Out of 65 incidents last year, 37 were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations.

"In the same period, seven attacks were linked to Islamic extremists, and 11 attacks were inspired by left-leaning ideologies." << -- Yahoo Nooz

You keep selling those mythologies though, 'cause it's so cute.

Orlando?

It's not my counting --- it's what we call a "quote". So I took a guess. You could do the same thing.

Seems to be since they always go to the homophobic remarks to attack people they disagree with...

"They" who?

Wtf are you babbling about now? Did the bank decline to let you in with guns again?

He is a Terrorist Trump Supporter White Male in his 50's. His Van is plastered with pictures of his dear leader TRUMP!!!
bomber-suspect-arrested2.jpg

It's now being reported that he is a career Democratic staffer who was since cast out two years ago for being too extreme. He's been unemployed since. Papers found in his home indicate he multiple objectives: get revenge against what he considered to be hypocritical corporate/establishment Democrats he blamed for his plight, inspire sympathy for the Bernie Sanders/Occasio-Cortez branch of the party, and sabotage Republicans chances in the election.

:linky::link:

Pfft, this is USMB. If you like the way it sounds you'll accept it without citation. If you don't like the way it sounds, any citation is fake news.

fair point!

Orlando?

"They" who?

Wtf are you babbling about now? Did the bank decline to let you in with guns again?

You keep saying that about my bank and guns.... My bank actually lets you carry a gun, so what are you talking about?

You really need to put down the booze and the drugs, they don't mix.....

Did he have a sign that said "bomb maker" too? How freaking obvious do you have to be?

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.

Of course he is. All kinds of Make America Hate Again and proud. You people endorsed and condoned violence. Live with what you have done.

It was a leftist that shot a republican house member. Live with it.
Live with it.

Good advice, Shirley.

Nope, but for bravo hack types it is .

50 year old former New Yorker living in Florida driving a van that has stickers all over the back....now I know its a liberal jackass.....don't tell me....I bet one of the stickers said coexist....and Obama Biden....buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

Did you notice all those STICKERS LOOKED BRAND NEW TOO? UH HUH . they are trying to make it look like a Trump supporter did this.

Again, we know almost nothing yet. Let us wait and see before we jump to any conclusions. Maybe we can just all agree that the person(s) responsible should be apprehended and forced to account.
we know almost nothing yet. Let us wait and see before we jump to any conclusions.
Except for his Trump bedazzled bomber van of course.

Yep. Gotta wait and see. Might be one of those Trump fanatic lefties.
Settle down champ. Just because a van with stickers on it has been taken into evidence means almost nothing. Is it unreasonable to wait until we have an actual explanation from the DOJ before we get the towns people ready with pitchforks?

Breaking: One Suspect Captured in Mail Bombing Attacks The suspect was arrested near Miami Florida

Just breaking on Fox News at 11:10 am

CRIME
Published 23 mins ago
Last Update 6 mins ago
[11:27 am 10/26/18]
Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

If he is a left winger, people will have to move fast to see his social media..... the democrats will scrub it so fast it will make your head spin...and he will disappear down a memory black hole and it will be as if he never existed..... the last week will not have happened.....

If he is a Trump supporter, he will be covered 24/7 and you won't be able to hear his name without Trump's name following in the next few words......

you-just-went-full-tinfoil-hat-you-never-go-full-tinfoil-hat.jpg

Nice meme, but inappropriate, because his post was spot on. But youre an idiot, so we'll give you some leeway

It's now being reported that he is a career Democratic staffer who was since cast out two years ago for being too extreme. He's been unemployed since. Papers found in his home indicate he multiple objectives: get revenge against what he considered to be hypocritical corporate/establishment Democrats he blamed for his plight, inspire sympathy for the Bernie Sanders/Occasio-Cortez branch of the party, and sabotage Republicans chances in the election.
Did you just make that up?

Probably, I haven't seen that anywhere.

Doesn't matter whats on his van.

The guy needs to pay the penalty for what he's done.

What a douchebag.
"Doesn't matter whats [sic] on his van"....I'm sure you would say the same if he had Hillary and Obama stickers all over it.

LMAO You are the bomb.

Forum List

Back