🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Female Vegas killer screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down; Shocker.

She will be a poster bitch for BLM.
I'm thinking orange is her color now:
5e451c9fcb925d50c561467655e0b5dd.jpg

Hate orange.
f2ILVZM.jpg
Looks like she was attacked by The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

Ok. So it's fresh...less than an hour old...but some sites are reporting she screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down. Islam's version of "Praise Jesus"....except Christians don't commit mass murder while screaming it.

Anyway....is it true??? I'll wait until major news confirms it. But Google it. Many sites reporting it from witness statements.

Vegas cops say they "aren't comfortable" disclosing the motive she admitted to. Meaning....dont want a Muslim terrorist scare 4 days before Christmas in Vegas.

Police: Driver in Vegas crash was seeking estranged partner

AP doesn't have word on it- this was posted 16 minutes ago

LAS VEGAS (AP) — A homeless woman accused of slamming a car carrying her 3-year-old daughter into a crowd of pedestrians on the Las Vegas Strip was likely on her way to Dallas to find the girl's estranged father, authorities said Monday.

Washington Post 36 minutes ago

After a woman plowed a car into pedestrians on the Las Vegas Strip, killing at least one person and injuring dozens more Sunday night, she drove to a nearby hotel and asked a valet parker to call emergency responders, authorities say.

Apparently she forgot to tell the valet Alluh Akbar.....

No, she told the valet to call 911. She didn't tell the valet anything about Allah.
"The sheriff said Holloway was stoic when police arrived, showed no resistance and spoke coherently about what happened. He declined to elaborate on what she said.
"She didn't appear to be distressed due to her actions. That's the best way I can describe it," Lombardo said.
"Authorities declined to comment on a potential motive.."

Yeah, we all know what that means.

Ok. So it's fresh...less than an hour old...but some sites are reporting she screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down. Islam's version of "Praise Jesus"....except Christians don't commit mass murder while screaming it.

Anyway....is it true??? I'll wait until major news confirms it. But Google it. Many sites reporting it from witness statements.

Vegas cops say they "aren't comfortable" disclosing the motive she admitted to. Meaning....dont want a Muslim terrorist scare 4 days before Christmas in Vegas.

Not true.

Try again.

:rolleyes:

Apparently she forgot where Dallas is.

AP doesn't have word on it- this was posted 16 minutes ago

LAS VEGAS (AP) — A homeless woman accused of slamming a car carrying her 3-year-old daughter into a crowd of pedestrians on the Las Vegas Strip was likely on her way to Dallas to find the girl's estranged father, authorities said Monday.

Washington Post 36 minutes ago

After a woman plowed a car into pedestrians on the Las Vegas Strip, killing at least one person and injuring dozens more Sunday night, she drove to a nearby hotel and asked a valet parker to call emergency responders, authorities say.

Apparently she forgot to tell the valet Alluh Akbar.....

I prefer to wait until the police release a statement about her possible motives.

Remember...............there is a lot of confusion around these kind of events, and it takes a couple of days for all the details to come to the surface.

I'm betting that if this is true, it will come out in the news tomorrow. You've got to give the news agencies at least 24 hours to try to get the story accurate.

Funny,the main stream media has no problem blaming right wing extremist at the drop of a hat.

I prefer to wait until the police release a statement about her possible motives.

Remember...............there is a lot of confusion around these kind of events, and it takes a couple of days for all the details to come to the surface.

I'm betting that if this is true, it will come out in the news tomorrow. You've got to give the news agencies at least 24 hours to try to get the story accurate.

Funny,the main stream media has no problem blaming right wing extremist at the drop of a hat.

Hey..............after all the screw ups the media did with the Boston Marathon bombing, and seeing how confused they got during the Aurora theater shooting, I prefer to wait for the dust to settle down and then start listening to what the news and the police have to say.

Hey..............after all the screw ups the media did with the Boston Marathon bombing, and seeing how confused they got during the Aurora theater shooting, I prefer to wait for the dust to settle down and then start listening to what the news and the police have to say.

Sure wish the media felt that way.
Maybe after being wrong so many times they've learned their lesson.
Or since it was a black chick they couldnt blame it on right wing extremism.

What?

Wait for the facts?

That is Un-American!

If the President doesn't label it a terrorist attack within 15 minutes of the first shot- clearly that means he is a Muslim.....

Actually, I think that because of all the fear mongering on the right, anytime something like this happens, the default that most will go to is "blame it on Muslims" before actually finding out what happened.

Like I said, in the early hours of an event like this, it's very hard to get any kind of reliable information until after the dust settles and the police have had time to investigate.

Actually, I think that because of all the fear mongering on the right, anytime something like this happens, the default that most will go to is "blame it on Muslims" before actually finding out what happened.

Like I said, in the early hours of an event like this, it's very hard to get any kind of reliable information until after the dust settles and the police have had time to investigate.

I generally go with "crazy chick or guy" until I know more.

So what we know...she was coherent, calm, and the cops don't want to talk about motive...but they're working with the FBI.

So what we know...she was coherent, calm, and the cops don't want to talk about motive...but they're working with the FBI.

Yep. Isn't it odd. Cops know why she calmly mowed down 40 innocent people. They just....dont wanna say what it is. Too close to Christmas maybe.

If it was just crazy or drunk or something normal....they'd say it.

Well yes, when it all gets sorted out, I am sure that the police will state what happened and why, as much as they can find out. In the meantime, I am quite sure that the wingnuts here will assume terrorism, and in their hatred for our President, try to cast blame onto him. But we understand them. Mental cases are to be pitied.

Forum List

Back