🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Female Vegas killer screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down; Shocker.

Has anyone checked her voter registration? It is being reported that she identifies as a male. :eek:

Last edited:
Ok. So it's fresh...less than an hour old...but some sites are reporting she screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down. Islam's version of "Praise Jesus"....except Christians don't commit mass murder while screaming it.

Anyway....is it true??? I'll wait until major news confirms it. But Google it. Many sites reporting it from witness statements.

Vegas cops say they "aren't comfortable" disclosing the motive she admitted to. Meaning....dont want a Muslim terrorist scare 4 days before Christmas in Vegas.

So far, the only 'witness' that heard her say that....is an anonymous poster on Free Republic. Even Infowars is calling the source dubious.

Infowars is calling the source dubious.

Let that soak in.

:rofl: Dubious claim and the OP go together like flies and shit

Why did she change her name in October to Paris Paradise Morton, in Oregon?
Ok. So it's fresh...less than an hour old...but some sites are reporting she screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down. Islam's version of "Praise Jesus"....except Christians don't commit mass murder while screaming it.

Anyway....is it true??? I'll wait until major news confirms it. But Google it. Many sites reporting it from witness statements.

Vegas cops say they "aren't comfortable" disclosing the motive she admitted to. Meaning....dont want a Muslim terrorist scare 4 days before Christmas in Vegas.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm politically incorrect and bias. That's what. The bitch was screaming Alluh Akbar. They just don't wanna stir terror fears 3 days before Christmas. That's why they aren't disclosing her motive yet.

They have discussed her motives...she was homeless with her kid in the car. She had prior to all this had a bad experience with some sorry ass nigga and she and her kid had been sleepin in her car....but the cops kept making them move from place to place, waking her up...she snapped, took her anger, her kid and herself to the dark side and the rest is history!!

That is so not true...this chic knows about as much on Muslims and Trump does....she was simply a stupid ass black woman, who once again allowed some sorry as black man to fuck her head up and she simply snapped....she's in jail, awaiting trial and will be dealt with accordingly....please allow the justice system to nail her to the cross and it will. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!! Just sayin

Her child looks to be mixed. Though I agree she clearly snapped.

OP be like: There are reports the driver said "I LOVE ABORTIONS AND HATE CONSERVATIVE VALUES!" as she mowed down the crowd

If that was her motive, she sucks at Jihad.

Not seeing how that qualifies as sucking at jihad.

She may not have succeeded in causing mass death, but she did cause at least one death and many injuries. Low tech shit, like a car, too.

Sounds like nail clippers in a jet liner.

If she actually did cry out that dopey Alluha Akbar thingie, as she aimed her weapon (the car) at a group of innocent civilians, then she qualifies as a fucking jihadist.

Its sounding like she was doped up and pissed off about not being allowed to loiter in parking garages...

Seems she changed her name a while back, sounds like a stripper name to me - I'm guessing she got sucked into cocaine (it happens fairly common in the stripper industry unfortunately, especially with those who are in some way "ashamed" of stripping, she wanted to be a model [apparently] but had to settle for stripping - I can see it.)

So far, the only 'witness' that heard her say that....is an anonymous poster on Free Republic. Even Infowars is calling the source dubious.

Infowars is calling the source dubious.

Let that soak in.

:rofl: Dubious claim and the OP go together like flies and shit

This is the same moron that called for a Race War a few weeks ago. And insisted that the cop who shot a fleeing suspect in the back and then planted a taser on his body would be released on bail.

So consider the source.

I'm politically incorrect and bias. That's what. The bitch was screaming Alluh Akbar. They just don't wanna stir terror fears 3 days before Christmas. That's why they aren't disclosing her motive yet.

Again, there is a grand total of ONE source indicating she was screaming 'Allah Akbar'. And that's an anonymous post on the Free Republic message board.

That's it. Your source is so obscure, singular and unverifiable that even Infowars called it dubious. And from this lone, anonymous message on a far right wing website, backed by absolutely nothing....

......you conclude that she must have said it.

Wow. Just.....wow.

Meanwhile back at the ranch there's a 19 year old rich white boy and white mammy being hunted by authorities for jumping probation after this drunk driver KILLED 4 PEOPLE AND SPENT NOT ONE DAMNED DAY IN JAIL, NOT ONE....INSTEAD HE WAS SENTENCED TO 10 YEARS PROBATION. No muslim words muddered here...so I guess he's okay!!

This black chic is from the hood, she's about as muslim as they come, eh? On her best day, she couldn't even spell muslim, let alone define and defend its meaning...in short, people need to get a life and learn to pick their battles, this ain't one of em.

Its sounding like she was doped up and pissed off about not being allowed to loiter in parking garages...

Seems she changed her name a while back, sounds like a stripper name to me - I'm guessing she got sucked into cocaine (it happens fairly common in the stripper industry unfortunately, especially with those who are in some way "ashamed" of stripping, she wanted to be a model [apparently] but had to settle for stripping - I can see it.)

None of the above, she's just another typical black chic who was raised by fucked up parents, fucked over by a nigga and she just snapped!!

Why did she change her name in October to Paris Paradise Morton, in Oregon?

They have discussed her motives...she was homeless with her kid in the car. She had prior to all this had a bad experience with some sorry ass nigga and she and her kid had been sleepin in her car....but the cops kept making them move from place to place, waking her up...she snapped, took her anger, her kid and herself to the dark side and the rest is history!!

The girl is 24 years old, with a child...fucked over by the daddy and had fucked up parents...I'd change my name too.

FALSE: Female Killer in Las Vegas Shouted 'Allahu Akbar'

Our attempts to contact the official public information department of the LVMPD have so far been unsuccessful, probably due to the large ongoing investigation into the Vegas strip incident of 20 December 2015. However, an individual in the Homicide division with whom we briefly spoke confirmed that potential ties to Islamic terrorism are not currently a focus of the investigation. The rumor's credibility deficit was so severe that even an InfoWars article described it as "from a dubious source [which] cannot be considered genuine at this time."

Our attempts to contact the official public information department of the LVMPD have so far been unsuccessful, probably due to the large ongoing investigation into the Vegas strip incident of 20 December 2015. However, an individual in the Homicide division with whom we briefly spoke confirmed that potential ties to Islamic terrorism are not currently a focus of the investigation. The rumor's credibility deficit was so severe that even an InfoWars article described it as "from a dubious source [which] cannot be considered genuine at this time."
What do you bet that Bucky himself is the one that was the dubious source?

She screamed "REAGAN WAS A FAG!!" as she drove over people.

but I'm going to wait for all the facts *winky wink*

She shouted, "I love the liberals. I hate the conservatives." And then she acted accordingly, which is to say, in a murderous and irrational fashion.

Liberalism costs lives.

So, out of a hundred people on the sidewalk....only an anonymous twitter user heard her say it

So, out of a hundred people on the sidewalk....only an anonymous twitter user heard her say it

rPgksC.gif

Has anyone checked her voter registration? It is being reported that she identifies as a male. :eek:

Any moment Silhouette will be telling us that she is gay and this is all part of the LGBT agenda....

This is absolute horse pucky!!! I have watched our local channels and listened to every single news report and NOWHERE is this being reported

She's a typical black "underprivileged" girl who was "saved" by some progressive group. She couldn't keep her legs together and got knocked up. As usual, the manly father took off and left her stuck with the kid.

She came to Vegas to see the guy who either ignored her or told her to bug off

She then decided she wanted to be a glamorous "model" like the beauty pageant contestants. She apparently lived in her car and one report said she turned to "hooking". Another report says she was loaded with dope at the time of booking.

We will now see all the bleeding hearts come out of the wood work to demand "understanding and mercy" for this poor victim of racial discrimination and unfairness.

:piss2::puke3:

What do you bet that Bucky himself is the one that was the dubious source?

That's actually somewhat plausible. As the sole source on the Allah claim was an anonymous blog post on Free Republic.

Forum List

Back