🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Female Vegas killer screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down; Shocker.

Well yes, when it all gets sorted out, I am sure that the police will state what happened and why, as much as they can find out. In the meantime, I am quite sure that the wingnuts here will assume terrorism, and in their hatred for our President, try to cast blame onto him. But we understand them. Mental cases are to be pitied.
The people they kill are to be pitied. Mental cases should be locked up.

...Models/wanna-be-models are bitches no doubt, but idk if I buy that as a reason. If that's her reason, then I'm voting for mental illness.

Maybe she was drunk. Or stoned. Or just pissed off and had a hissy and during that temper tantrum (with her kid in the car...jeez..what a loser she is)...and decided to just tell herself "fuck it" and hollered ALLAH AKBAR just for extra funzies...yeah. She is a nutcase. OR....she recently "converted" since they can't seem to find much info on her prior to being in Oregon. Her cousin said "she dint do nuffin" so...who knows?

Just another loser spreading her legs to get knocked up and no baby daddy, raised by yet another loser that has a sibling just as stupid as whomever raised them so they can't or won't speak proper english. Meh. Only problem is..tried to take out others not even involved in her current affairs of whatever the fuck it was that ticked her off.

Toss her ass in prison for life. Since I am FOR the death penalty and there is no maybe's about what she did, stick a needle in her arm and be done with it. Taxpayers are tired of paying for their room, board, healthcare.

I shoudl clarify my previous statement - no matter how you look at it, there's mental illness - even if she were screaming allah akbar heh

I was just saying that models are bitches, but uhm going mental like this chick did is absolutely not normal behavior for a model wanna-be... if anything models "try" to use their brains to get ahead of the competition through schemes and shit, not violence heh

Ok. So it's fresh...less than an hour old...but some sites are reporting she screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down. Islam's version of "Praise Jesus"....except Christians don't commit mass murder while screaming it.

Anyway....is it true??? I'll wait until major news confirms it. But Google it. Many sites reporting it from witness statements.

Vegas cops say they "aren't comfortable" disclosing the motive she admitted to. Meaning....dont want a Muslim terrorist scare 4 days before Christmas in Vegas.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Ok. So it's fresh...less than an hour old...but some sites are reporting she screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down. Islam's version of "Praise Jesus"....except Christians don't commit mass murder while screaming it.

Anyway....is it true??? I'll wait until major news confirms it. But Google it. Many sites reporting it from witness statements.

Vegas cops say they "aren't comfortable" disclosing the motive she admitted to. Meaning....dont want a Muslim terrorist scare 4 days before Christmas in Vegas.

I'm politically incorrect and bias. That's what. The bitch was screaming Alluh Akbar. They just don't wanna stir terror fears 3 days before Christmas. That's why they aren't disclosing her motive yet.

I'm politically incorrect and bias. That's what. The bitch was screaming Alluh Akbar. They just don't wanna stir terror fears 3 days before Christmas. That's why they aren't disclosing her motive yet.

Again, there is a grand total of ONE source indicating she was screaming 'Allah Akbar'. And that's an anonymous post on the Free Republic message board.

That's it. Your source is so obscure, singular and unverifiable that even Infowars called it dubious. And from this lone, anonymous message on a far right wing website, backed by absolutely nothing....

......you conclude that she must have said it.

Wow. Just.....wow.

That is so not true...this chic knows about as much on Muslims and Trump does....she was simply a stupid ass black woman, who once again allowed some sorry as black man to fuck her head up and she simply snapped....she's in jail, awaiting trial and will be dealt with accordingly....please allow the justice system to nail her to the cross and it will. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!! Just sayin

They have discussed her motives...she was homeless with her kid in the car. She had prior to all this had a bad experience with some sorry ass nigga and she and her kid had been sleepin in her car....but the cops kept making them move from place to place, waking her up...she snapped, took her anger, her kid and herself to the dark side and the rest is history!!

Get on an aircraft.

Set down and get comfortable.

Open your laptop as the aircraft is on taxi to the runway.

Turn laptop sideways so person(s) setting beside you can see the screen.

Say "Allah Akbar" repeatedly, close your eyes and look point your face toward the ceiling.

Click this link = http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf

( ROTFL )

Shadow 355

We all know you are praying for a terrorist attack. There's no need for you to make them up though.

Again, there is a grand total of ONE source indicating she was screaming 'Allah Akbar'. And that's an anonymous post on the Free Republic message board.

That's it. Your source is so obscure, singular and unverifiable that even Infowars called it dubious. And from this lone, anonymous message on a far right wing website, backed by absolutely nothing....

......you conclude that she must have said it.

Wow. Just.....wow.
Not really surprised that he's a freeper.

Forum List

Back