BREAKING! First Sentencing Of Mueller's Investigation!

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right! The first person to be charged and sentenced is the Dutch lawyer!
The judge threw the book at him. He's on his way to PRISON!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy oh boy that Mueller is sure doing a great job! Oh ya. The lawyer who got caught in a Muller process crime trap got THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I wonder how many days Flynn is going to get? one day? two days?
What a pathetic farse!!!!!!!!

30 days in jail ---not worth much.

making it clear that lying to Mueller can and will get you locked up and the judge might not be so lenient next time--------Priceless.

making it clear that lying to Mueller can and will get you locked up and the judge might not be so lenient next time--------Priceless.
And Mueller is free to lie to those he is investigating to set traps. I’m not saying he is doing that, just saying it is legal if he does.

And Mueller is free to lie to those he is investigating to set traps. I’m not saying he is doing that, just saying it is legal if he does.
Ya that Mueller is one smart cookie all right.
Sent his first 'entrapment' case to a judge and the judge sentenced the victim of entrapment to a whopping thirty days in a 'Martha Stewart' prison.
NO uniformed guards. 24/7 access to a well stocked kitchen. Big screen TV. Free cell phone/Internet. SWIMMING POOL!!!!!!!! Exercise equipment! A four foot high wooden fence!
The rest of Mueller's entrapment victims must be shitting themselves now! HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!

Boy oh boy that Mueller is sure doing a great job! Oh ya. The lawyer who got caught in a Muller process crime trap got THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Like ignorant LefTard fools would say....
“BUT, BUT, BUT...it’s just a matter of time....tick....tock.”

:eusa_naughty:

This is the first person, Reality Winner:

NSA contractor faces 10-year sentence in first Espionage Act charge under Trump

Because nothing says you had hippie parents with a name like that, amirite?

Sent his first 'entrapment' case to a judge and the judge sentenced the victim of entrapment to a whopping thirty days in a 'Martha Stewart' prison.
NO uniformed guards. 24/7 access to a well stocked kitchen. Big screen TV. Free cell phone/Internet. SWIMMING POOL!!!!!!!! Exercise equipment! A four foot high wooden fence!
The rest of Mueller's entrapment victims must be shitting themselves now! HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!
Damn! Do you think I’m rooting for Mueller to bust Trump on something? OMG!

:eusa_naughty:

This is the first person, Reality Winner:

NSA contractor faces 10-year sentence in first Espionage Act charge under Trump

Because nothing says you had hippie parents with a name like that, amirite?
Reality hasn't been sentenced yet.
She'll get three years in a medium security prison. She'll serve 16 months.
By the time she's 'been married' to half a dozen 300 pound bull dykes and been hooked on black tar heroin she'll live whatever life she has left living under a bridge.
BTW a couple of days ago on this forum I predicted the Dutch lawyer would only get 30 days.

Entrapment. You learned a new word. Good for you. Now you should learn what it means. I doesn't mean what you seem to think it means.

'Entrapment'...

...sorta like a HUGE Hillary supporter / Donor setting up a meeting with a self-important unpaid Trump campaign volunteer and then notifies the FBI, already working for Hillary, of the meeting, resulting in an indictment based on an 'overheard drunken conversation in a British Pub's bathroom'. The poor b@st@rd is 'Scooter Libby'ed and later discovered wearing a wire for the Special Counsel and shopping his own book deal...

Bwuhahahaha....

Just wait until they get to Martin Johnson ... He was definitely jaywalking in the surveillance video.
I wouldn't be surprised if the judge slaps a maximum $250 fine on him.

'To my Republican colleagues who have continually shielded this fragile President: History will not favor those who protected a demagogue. Let Mueller finish his investigation unobstructed.'

'To my Republican colleagues who have continually shielded this fragile President: History will not favor those who protected a demagogue. Let Mueller finish his investigation unobstructed.'

Evidence clearly shows that Sergei Kalikow drove the truck that delivered the cheese used in Trump Tower's taco salad.
It's obvious Russia is funneling money to President Trump through Mexico.

Forum List

Back