Breaking: Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery The Week Before Arrest. Was Advised To Stay Home To Heal

When you have delicate Spinal and Neck surgery what does common sense tell you to do in order to heal?
I completely understand that part of it. My wife had spine surgery two years ago, and had bone ( spine removed) removed.
Was she up and about one week after her surgery?

....and trying to run from the police?
He had every right to run. .
Do doctors advise people to run one week after having delicate spinal and neck surgery?
Depends what kind they get.....microscopic, yes, if they slit your throat open and push your esophagus to the side, around two weeks...

This guy been in and out of prison for decades. He may not of done anything but the cops had every right to keep a eye on him.

He should of handled it calmly and should of never ran.

Sounds reasonable. If a man runs....he should die. Yup, your reasoning is exceptional! :doubt::doubt:

This guy been in and out of prison for decades. He may not of done anything but the cops had every right to keep a eye on him.

Matt, he was 25. He has been running from the cops since he was 5.

Sounds reasonable. If a man runs....he should die. Yup, your reasoning is exceptional! :doubt::doubt:

No, I don't think he should die, but I seriously doubt the police knew he had this surgery. It was a honest mistake.

Matt, he was 25. He has been running from the cops since he was 5.

If he commits crimes. Why shouldn't the police go after him?

What crimes? And why the rough treatment? The police perps are going to find out ow tough prison will be for them.

if a man has had spinal surgery and tries to run before he is healed, he MAY very well die...whether or not he "deserves" to is irrelevant.

if a man has had spinal surgery and tries to run before he is healed, he MAY very well die...whether or not he "deserves" to is irrelevant.
No, you are not relevant to this discussion.

What crimes? And why the rough treatment? The police perps are going to find out ow tough prison will be for them.
No they won't. They took a criminal off the streets and there is absolutely no proof they roughed him up.

Gray was a known repeat offender drug dealer and thief that acted suspiciously when he spotted police !! whether the police had the right to tackle and arrest him is in question !! the fact is the felon died in a hospital receiving medical care .

No they won't. They took a criminal off the streets and there is absolutely no proof they roughed him up.
OH but there is, and no he was not a criminal at the time. Gray's kids will be going to college instead of the cops' kids.

Well, that article sure sounds like speculation. It doesn't say anything about how he was handled by police. It doesn't say that he died of natural causes. It doesn't say that he had an accident while in police custody. It doesn't say that he died as a result of being outside of his house. All it says is that there's a chance that an accident occurred through no fault of the cops.
When you have delicate Spinal and Neck surgery what does common sense tell you to do in order to heal?
I completely understand that part of it. My wife had spine surgery two years ago, and had bone ( spine removed) removed.

Nope. She was up and doing things around the house. She went back to work within three months. She had to wear a magnetic field collar for almost a year to promote bone growth. But, she didn't just collapse and die. Mr. Gray didn't just collapse and die either, or someone would have said something by now. No one has come forward to explain his death. All we know now is that he was in police custody at the time of the injury, and later died in the hospital. If the cops had nothing to do with his death, why haven't they come out and said so? Why keep it a secret if they had nothing to do with his death?

Well, that article sure sounds like speculation. It doesn't say anything about how he was handled by police. It doesn't say that he died of natural causes. It doesn't say that he had an accident while in police custody. It doesn't say that he died as a result of being outside of his house. All it says is that there's a chance that an accident occurred through no fault of the cops.

Nope. She was up and doing things around the house. She went back to work within three months. She had to wear a magnetic field collar for almost a year to promote bone growth. But, she didn't just collapse and die. Mr. Gray didn't just collapse and die either, or someone would have said something by now. No one has come forward to explain his death. All we know now is that he was in police custody at the time of the injury, and later died in the hospital. If the cops had nothing to do with his death, why haven't they come out and said so? Why keep it a secret if they had nothing to do with his death?

So, it's entirely possible that running caused his death because his spine wasn't healed yet.
We'll find out eventually..nothing will be kept "secret"..LMAO..will you accept the results of the investigation...THAT'S the question.

My husband hit a moose on the highway back in 2010 or so. Fractured his neck. I figure it took him maybe 10 days to feel up to getting fully back to work (3 jobs)

Of course, he's been pretty much OUT of work the past 6 months or so because his neck healed incorrectly because he went back to work too soon back then and is now undergoing extensive corrective measures.

He had every right to run. .
Do doctors advise people to run one week after having delicate spinal and neck surgery?
No, but they do insist you pay for it...

So, it's entirely possible that running caused his death because his spine wasn't healed yet.
We'll find out eventually..nothing will be kept "secret"..LMAO..will you accept the results of the investigation...THAT'S the question.
Depends, I was working a week after mine....

Depends, I was working a week after mine....

this isn't about you, though...completely irrelevant.

Forum List

Back