Breaking: Google admits to censroing infowars Claims it will stop

Who Will Speak for America If Social Media Forces the Alt Right Out of Business?

YouTube’s new program where kids as young as 13 will decide what you will see and hear. It’s called the Heores program.

YouTube (i.e. Google) and Facebook are acting as unregulated monopolies. They provide a privately owned platform in which the Independent Media provides a conservative interpretation of the news as opposed to the radical left-wing Mainstream media who espouses such values as expressing anti-Christian views, advocating for the continual erosion of the Bill of Rights and the rest of the Constitution, completely open borders in which anyone with two legs and carrying weapons of mass destruction can illegally cross our borders take up residence, all courtesy of the US taxpayer. And according to Facebook and YouTube they have the right to ban you from using their platform for espousing traditional American values that our country was founded on.

Not Advertiser Friendly
I have had scores of videos demonetized by YouTube because they are “not advertiser friendly”. Not advertiser friendly? I had a video demonetized that had 1,735 likes and 21 dislikes, with over 40,000 views and I did not make a dime on the video. Why? Because I referred to a current event that involved a suspicious death of a political figure. My approval rating for this video had an approval rating of over 98% and it is not advertiser-friendly? With 98% of the people approving of the video, the video was very ......

Who Will Speak for America If Social Media Forces the Alt Right Out of Business?

Don't Know too much about it yet, but From what I can tell so far, ------------- HELL YES!! IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEBODY SHUT THOSE IDIOTS DOWN!!!!

Forum List

Back