BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

You sound happy about that.

She's probably happy about the German who went to attend a concert and was killed and then her unclad body being paraded around.

Not at all. I’m just letting all of these internet tough monkeys know they ain’t shit, and nobody is the slightest bit scared of their punk asses.

Your reply makes no sense at all. Not at all.

Your reply was to me when I said Israel is a "tiger" that Hamas has unleashed. And they will pay. You said they have hostages.

How is that doing what you said in your post.

You are either:

1. Drinking
2 A 2nd grader
3 A moron

Nobody’s scared of the internet monkeys. But HAMAS should be terrified. Israel is going to blast them out of existence.
If you watched those videos I posted, it's already happening. Nobody walked away from those vehicles and this will be just the start.

The use of JDAM bombs by Israeli F-16 aircraft in the Gaza Strip. The Israel Defense Forces declared the Gaza Strip a closed military zone and began striking Hamas units and the Islamic Jihad group in the Gaza Strip. The video shows a US-made Israeli F-16I aircraft preparing for takeoff, with JDAMs mounted on the aircraft. After being dropped, the bomb opens its wings and flies towards the target. According to the latest data, the Israeli Army hit 10 Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip, including the Hamas intelligence headquarters. The UN said that more than twenty thousand residents of the Gaza Strip were forced to leave their homes.

The F-16 is turning into the fighter version of the B-52, still viable decades after it was introduced, and easily modified.

Forum List

Back