BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

1) WaPo is far to the left. So is MSN.

2) It’s pretty disgusting to claim that Jews are to blame, or even just as much as fault, when Muslim barbarians are targeting innocent men, women, and children to torture and murder.

3) Jews are not animals the way these Muslim terrorists are. Jews are WARNING civilians in GAZA that a building is about to be destroyed to allow them to save themselves while Muslims are intentionally going house to house in Israel to find and kill as many Jews as they can.

Don't put words or ideas into my head or mouth. Red herrings and straw-men disgust me. I see a lot of that type of war propaganda right now, TBH.

I agreed with everything you just wrote.. . . (Well, unless by, 'payback, you meant, you are going to rape their daughter? Thought you were better than that.)

What I don't believe you would do, is go off and kill women and children that had nothing to do with the situation you just described. Just because the terrorists engage in that type of activity, does not mean, we in the west sink to that level.

I see a lot of folks writing garbage like that. "They set the rules of engagement, so it's O.K. to do genocide bullshit."

:rolleyes:
Its called total war. Not done since WWII. Every couple of years they do this from Gaza 2021 was the last I think. Takes a few years then they do it again.

At what point do you say enough?? And feny the enemy territory to launch attacks every couple of years.

Rocket & Mortar Attacks Against Israel by Date

Open that link at you see a trend. They are firing rockets at Israel all the time.

When you deny the enemy tertitory to fire at you as they please?

No other nation on earth would put up with this like Israel had done.

This is not a movie.
iu

1) WaPo is far to the left. So is MSN.

2) It’s pretty disgusting to claim that Jews are to blame, or even just as much as fault, when Muslim barbarians are targeting innocent men, women, and children to torture and murder.

3) Jews are not animals the way these Muslim terrorists are. Jews are WARNING civilians in GAZA that a building is about to be destroyed to allow them to save themselves while Muslims are intentionally going house to house in Israel to find and kill as many Jews as they can.
A building is about to be destroyed. You mean an apartment tower or block of homes. Or a hospital or school. Oh thank you, so polite they are being told to run out if they don't want to get bombed. They can watch their lives disappear from a safe distance. Or they can stay and get bombed anyways because Israel has no problem with that. The F-15 pilot above can tell himself whatever, it's human shields when the bombs land on innocents and children. Tell themselves they are human animals, subhumans, etc. And anyone watching has to support it, otherwise YOU are the inhuman one, that you support Hamas by default.

Open that link at you see a trend. They are firing rockets at Israel all the time.

When you deny the enemy tertitory to fire at you as they please?

No other nation on earth would put up with this like Israel had done.
The so-called “PalestinIans” should be removed in whatever way necessary. Israel could just do what the Arab countries have done throughout the MidEast - force Jews out.

Nobody ever complains about that. The only complaint is against Jews.

A building is about to be destroyed. You mean an apartment tower or block of homes. Or a hospital or school. Oh thank you, so polite they are being told to run out if they don't want to get bombed. They can watch their lives disappear from a safe distance. Or they can stay and get bombed anyways because Israel has no problem with that. The F-15 pilot above can tell himself whatever, its human shields when the bombs land on innocents and children. Tell themselves they are human animals, subhumans, etc. And anyone watching has to support it, otherwise YOU are the inhuman one, that you support Hamas by default.
Listen, you pro-Arab Terrorist: Israel is showing concern for Arab civilians by warning them, while your fellow Arabs are TARGETING Israeli civilians.

I don’t see you expressing sympathy for the 1,000 murdered Jews.

Listen, you pro-Arab Terrorist: Israel is showing concern for Arab civilians by warning them, while your fellow Arabs are TARGETING Israeli civilians.

I don’t see you expressing sympathy for the 1,000 murdered Jews.

Sorry I don't divide the world up in groups I can dehumanize at will to perform the very violence I claim to have a problem with with extreme hypocrisy and prejudice.

Anyways. Back to reporting. Hamas warning the people of Ashkelon they have until 5pm to leave otherwise they have no excuses for what happens next.

Sorry I don't divide the world up in groups I can dehumanize at will to perform the very violence I claim to have a problem with with extreme hypocrisy and prejudice.

Anyways. Back to reporting. Hamas warning the people of Ashkelon they have until 5pm to leave otherwise they have no excuses for what happens next.

Sorry, you Arab..l.stop posting tweets in your language.

I see. We're to understand ISIS-lite. (Hamas), is making ultimatums such that they can't be held responsible for what happens if their demands aren't met.

All the more reason for Israeli forces to treat the islamic terrorists like a contagion. The treatment is JDAMS and tank fire.

Nobody can read that gibberish... except maybe you. That'd speak volumes

Forum List

Back