BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

I cannot envision Israelis being as brutal as Hamas' rape and murder show.
And the Book of Deuteronomy has a little message for Godly folk, Chapter 32, v. 35 says: "35To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste."

I have a hunch Iran is going to receive a huge kick in the poserior for funding Hamas/Isis. Biden's response today was to shut down before lunch and not to be seen nor heard. It's his choice.

I'm very unhappy about the Muslims going after people they have hated on for 5,000 years.

Time for vespers. Good evening, all. I'm praying that God will intervene in the behalf of the people who wee brutalized, raped, murdered, and had their eyes see such horrific things being done to their loved ones. :icon_cry: I'm praying for justice to the bereaved, and for the world to work toward peace on earth, not vulgar torture, injury, and deceit. Good night.
Thank you. Good night.

You claimed the Gaza Strip was occupied by Israel. It is NOT!
I never claimed any such thing. I posted a map to clarify what was being claimed by HAMAS, about what was occupied. I only copied the title of an article, and they never claimed the Gaza Strip was occupied.

You can't quote me on that, because I never wrote that. The title of the article never claimed it. It doesn't exist, you are delusional and wrong.

I have no doubt, that you never read any of the material I provided.

Now don't you feel silly?

Hamas would accept Saudi peace plan, spokesman says / Group would stop attacks on Israelis if occupation ends​

Ole Potatohead is going to speak tomorrow about the Israeli/Humas thingy.

Which one is poopy-pants likely to say....

-We stand is solidarity with Israel?

-We will not get involved?

-We sympathize with the poor Palestinians?

- Why was I an idiot to give the Iranian Mullahs $6 billion?

-I think I shit myself again?

-Where am I?

- Is it ice cream time yet?

I never claimed any such thing. I posted a map to clarify what was being claimed by HAMAS, about what was occupied. I only copied the title of an article, and they never claimed the Gaza Strip was occupied.

You can't quote me on that, because I never wrote that. The title of the article never claimed it. It doesn't exist, you are delusional and wrong.

I have no doubt, that you never read any of the material I provided.

Now don't you feel silly?

Your linked article title said, and I quote: "Group would stop attacks on Israelis if occupation ends"

You quoted it! So. how is what I stated that there was no occupation of the Gaza Strip by Israel not true?

Your linked article title said, and I quote: "Group would stop attacks on Israelis if occupation ends"

You quoted it! So. how is what I stated that there was no occupation of the Gaza Strip by Israel not true?
Doesn't matter, irrelevant to the content of the article. You made the claim that I wrote Gaza was occupied. I did not, and it is a red herring.

Go back and start over.

You quoted the article headline. You bought it, you own it. That destroys your whole argument because it is a lie!
This is why I gave you clarification of the article that you clearly refused to read. This is what the Hamas leaders refer to, now YOU figure out what Occupied means. . .

MFAJ0d1q0.jpg

So no, I don't own shit. Not if the word "Gaza," is not actually in the title of that article, which. . . IT ISN'T. You are the one that made an assumption. And you know what they say about assumptions.

iu

This is why I gave you clarification of the article that you clearly refused to read. This is what the Hamas leaders refer to, now YOU figure out what Occupied means. . .

MFAJ0d1q0.jpg

So no, I don't own shit. Not if the word "Gaza," is not actually in the title of that article, which. . . IT ISN'T. You are the one that made an assumption. And you know what they say about assumptions.

iu
Hamas is cited in the article saying they will back the Saudi peace proposal if the occupation ends. Does that lead you to believe they were referring to the West Bank because it is the only real territory the Israelis are occupying. Now that I have laid it out AGAIN, do you see the article's error that you hung your hat on?

Last edited:
Hamas is cited in the article saying they will back the Saudi peace proposal if the occupation ends. Does that lead you to believe they were referring to the West Bank because it is the only real territory the Israelis are occupying. Now that I have laid it out AGAIN, do you see the article's error that you hung your hat on?
Just admit you never read that article.

Yeah, now there is blood. Did you see the date on that article? :dunno:
View attachment 840916

I don't think you understand. Folks are calling them sub-human animals, like they and the Palestinians haven't done everything in their power to find a peaceful solution. . . I am just posting reminders, they have, at one point, indicated a willingness to recognize Israel, and renounce all violence.

That peace plane was on the table 20 years ago, BEFORE Israel started settlements in the West Bank and moved the Capital to Jerusalem.

There was never any good faith negotiations, just an intent to conquer, subjugate, and oppress. .. . . and as we have continually been reminded from the left, an, apartheid state.

So yeah, like you said, now we get blow back and. . . .
I dont play these games. Ive served over there and coulr care less about their feelings or yours. Thry drive out, kill or enslave any other religion throughout the middle east.

There will be blood. Your damn skippy. Riddle me this. Your daughter just got raped and murdered by these animals. Then paraded around her body and cheered. What would you do?

Im going hunt you down and get pay back.

I called them animals because they behave like animsls. I dont care if you like what I say or not.

Good Hunting IDF.

I dont play these games. Ive served over there and coulr care less about their feelings or yours. Thry drive out, kill or enslave any other religion throughout the middle east.

There will be blood. Your damn skippy. Riddle me this. Your daughter just got raped and murdered by these animals. Then paraded around her body and cheered. What would you do?

Im going hunt you down and get pay back.

I called them animals because they behave like animsls. I dont care if you like what I say or not.

Good Hunting IDF.
Don't put words or ideas into my head or mouth. Red herrings and straw-men disgust me. I see a lot of that type of war propaganda right now, TBH.

I agreed with everything you just wrote.. . . (Well, unless by, 'payback, you meant, you are going to rape their daughter? Thought you were better than that.)

What I don't believe you would do, is go off and kill women and children that had nothing to do with the situation you just described. Just because the terrorists engage in that type of activity, does not mean, we in the west sink to that level.

I see a lot of folks writing garbage like that. "They set the rules of engagement, so it's O.K. to do genocide bullshit."

:rolleyes:

Don't put words or ideas into my head or mouth. Red herrings and straw-men disgust me. I see a lot of that type of war propaganda right now, TBH.

I agreed with everything you just wrote.. . . (Well, unless by, 'payback, you meant, you are going to rape their daughter? Thought you were better than that.)

What I don't believe you would do, is go off and kill women and children that had nothing to do with the situation you just described. Just because the terrorists engage in that type of activity, does not mean, we in the west sink to that level.

I see a lot of folks writing garbage like that. "They set the rules of engagement, so it's O.K. to do genocide bullshit."

Israel warned everyone in Gaza to get out. That's much, much more than the savages did--worlds more, as the savages TARGETED civilians.

That's good enough.

Flatten them.

War Propoganda?

Hamaa started it. Acted like animals. Fuck them

Forum List

Back