BREAKING! Here It Is: Crisis Actor David Hogg's Official Plan For Gun Control And Ownership

Why are people even listening to a control-freak teenager who's just been through a major trauma. What makes his judgment better than any other teenager? If anything, I think he may be a psychopath because he sure isn't acting like someone whose classmates were just massacred. Has he even shown any grief for them?

why are people even listening to gun freaks with no genitals?

Why are people listening to an American-hating, treasonous, syphilitic whore like yourself, you nightcrawling imitation of the female gender whose stupid little brain only thinks in cliched stereotypes. Pig.
^ spent all day sweating and masturbating in his mom’s basement coming up with that

No you reprobate, I'm intelligent enough to describe you liberal treasonous insects (who should be squatting on a mushroom in a toxic swamp somewhere) on the fly in any situation. Because your violent, baby-tantrum Democratic party of hatred/violence has earned every insult I lob in its direction. And a sick fuck like you (I've read plenty of your morally degenerate posts, you sick asshole) deserves every insult you get, due to your liberal hatred of this country you liberals are too cowardly to admit.

BS...his 15 mins will end by the end of the week and he'll be regulated to the dust bins of the internet
You can say that about anything. Hopefully he helps get something done. His generation has more time to change things than yours does of keeping them the same. “Thoughts and prayers” are not enough for them.

And it’s precisely because they reject thinking and what is good that we won’t listened them
They say the same about you. Funny workd.

Except I’m not the one freaking out over thoughts and prayers.
Yes, because massacred children are a price you’re happy to pay. That’s why all you do is send thoughts and prayers.

What does it say about you when you have to lie like this to get your way?

Why are people even listening to a control-freak teenager who's just been through a major trauma. What makes his judgment better than any other teenager? If anything, I think he may be a psychopath because he sure isn't acting like someone whose classmates were just massacred. Has he even shown any grief for them?

And why would we listen to anyone who can’t argue?

Why are people listening to an American-hating, treasonous, syphilitic whore like yourself, you nightcrawling imitation of the female gender whose stupid little brain only thinks in cliched stereotypes. Pig.
^ spent all day sweating and masturbating in his mom’s basement coming up with that

I know you guys are all for spying on your opponent but why on earth would you want to keep watching that???

No you reprobate, I'm intelligent enough to describe you liberal treasonous insects (who should be squatting on a mushroom in a toxic swamp somewhere) on the fly in any situation. Because your violent, baby-tantrum Democratic party of hatred/violence has earned every insult I lob in its direction. And a sick fuck like you (I've read plenty of your morally degenerate posts, you sick asshole) deserves every insult you get, due to your liberal hatred of this country you liberals are too cowardly to admit.
^ triflin’ ass bitch

You can say that about anything. Hopefully he helps get something done. His generation has more time to change things than yours does of keeping them the same. “Thoughts and prayers” are not enough for them.

And it’s precisely because they reject thinking and what is good that we won’t listened them
They say the same about you. Funny workd.

Except I’m not the one freaking out over thoughts and prayers.
Yes, because massacred children are a price you’re happy to pay. That’s why all you do is send thoughts and prayers.

What does it say about you when you have to lie like this to get your way?
Lie? So far the GOP’s response to the massacre has been to insult the child survivors.

^ triflin’ ass bitch

And you, good sir, are simply projecting because I made you my bitch. Whom I should pimp out on street corners for $20.

^ triflin’ ass bitch

And you, good sir, are simply projecting because I made you my bitch. Whom I should pimp out on street corners for $20.
Psh who do you think I am, Melania? :eusa_naughty:

I could not care less what this loudmouth shit stain's "plan" is.

He needs to go to school and actually learn before opening his pie hole about things he's obviously clueless about
He did but then a guy with easy access to assault rifles massacred his friends and closed his school down.

And he's whoring himself over it.Nobody is going to listen to a wet behind the ears kid...except wet behind the ears left loons like you
A lot of people are listening to him. Including your President.

BS...his 15 mins will end by the end of the week and he'll be regulated to the dust bins of the internet

What type of change would you want?

Using the No-Fly list that once had Ted Kennedy on it and is easy to get on and hard as hell to get off?

Maybe having a doctor say you are mentally fit while knowing doctors are easy to bribe?

Maybe deeper criminal background checks that can be bypass through straw purches?

Maybe raising the age limit to 21 but again straw purchase come in?

Maybe making murder illegal, wait there is already a law for that!

Maybe gun free zones and make big signs telling criminals that they are breaking the law and everyone knows criminals obey the law, right?

Maybe repeal the Second Amendment but then again your political party will never have one votes in the Senate nor the States to ratify it!

So what is your solution to gun control?

This pajama boy snowflake is certifiably insane. For Liberals, these draconian rules are orgasmic to them. To bad David Hogg, dream on because you're proposal will never come to fruition. Now the big question is, who wrote this for him because this kid has probably never even shot a Red Ryder bb gun.

Twitter

Chuck_Rettigopinion.png

Never going to happen... USSC would tear it up.

This pajama boy snowflake is certifiably insane. For Liberals, these draconian rules are orgasmic to them. To bad David Hogg, dream on because you're proposal will never come to fruition. Now the big question is, who wrote this for him because this kid has probably never even shot a Red Ryder bb gun.

Twitter

Chuck_Rettigopinion.png

Never going to happen... USSC would tear it up.

Congressional republicans already are nixing any gun bans and are not even behind raising the age limit.

The quacks have lost another round

David Hogg proves the statement "Quick, ask a teenager while they still know everything."

Life is simple, as long as everyone does everything he says. He, like all young people, has the answer to world peace. This is why children don't get to make decisions. Their judgment is poor. He could be the girl explaining how great the entire world would be if we call became vegans. He wants to teach the world to sing and in his mind, perfect harmony. He has a terrible way to go as the universe beats him up.

He threatened to stay out of school until this “gun reform” is passed, as if his refusal to educate himself somehow hurts anyone but himself.
Yes, he felt it was too soon to bring the kids back to school and pretend nothing happened or the fight was all over....

But he was also smart enough to go back to school, regardless of his initial instincts..

Right... good one
Well Avatar, that;s what HE said on his round on the 24/7's yesterday...last night he and his younger sister both were interviewed and bombarded with questions and they held up quite well for kids....!!! Pretty darn impressive....

I didn't know crud about the real world and politics at their age, nor was I interested in any of it, as most girls and boys my age back then weren't either!!!

regardless of his stances, he's a bright young man, smarter than most on this board, especially at his young age..... any parent would be proud to have him as a son.... and some day, he will be a leader in his community.... if he's not killed in another school massacre before then.... :(

He has a greater chance of dying going to an from school. You freaking drama queens are starting to piss me off.

Hogg isn't a crisis actor and the title of the thread is trolling yet the thread has been in the politics area of the forum all day.

He is being coached, but I don’t care. It’s fun for a kid to be a leader of the left.

Forum List

Back