BREAKING! Here It Is: Crisis Actor David Hogg's Official Plan For Gun Control And Ownership

regardless of his stances, he's a bright young man, smarter than most on this board, especially at his young age..... any parent would be proud to have him as a son.... and some day, he will be a leader in his community.... if he's not killed in another school massacre before then.... :(

Nothing I’ve seen indicates the man is bright. He has defended the sheriff whose leadership likely cost the lives of several of his friends. He threatened to stay out of school until this “gun reform” is passed, as if his refusal to educate himself somehow hurts anyone but himself.

These aren’t exactly the moves of a bright intellectual person

regardless of his stances, he's a bright young man, smarter than most on this board, especially at his young age..... any parent would be proud to have him as a son.... and some day, he will be a leader in his community.... if he's not killed in another school massacre before then.... :(

Nothing I’ve seen indicates the man is bright. He has defended the sheriff whose leadership likely cost the lives of several of his friends. He threatened to stay out of school until this “gun reform” is passed, as if his refusal to educate himself somehow hurts anyone but himself.

These aren’t exactly the moves of a bright intellectual person

He's not thinking period...his handlers are giving him his squawking points

He did but then a guy with easy access to assault rifles massacred his friends and closed his school down.

And he's whoring himself over it.Nobody is going to listen to a wet behind the ears kid...except wet behind the ears left loons like you
A lot of people are listening to him. Including your President.

BS...his 15 mins will end by the end of the week and he'll be regulated to the dust bins of the internet
You can say that about anything. Hopefully he helps get something done. His generation has more time to change things than yours does of keeping them the same. “Thoughts and prayers” are not enough for them.

And it’s precisely because they reject thinking and what is good that we won’t listened them
They say the same about you. Funny workd.

Yeah, that's what we need, another community organizer.

Damn skippy you do. These kids will destroy Wayne LePierre and the criminal leadership of the NRA. LaPierre and his anti-American propaganda campaign are laundering money for Russians.

Disgusting.

Criminal leadership? What crime did anyone commit, other than disagreeing with people like you? Yes...we know......it is a thought crime to disagree with leftists.....that is why they did the 2 minutes of hate at the CNN downhill....and you want to get rid of guns because it is much harder to fill mass graves with your enemies if those enemies can shoot back....

We get it.....

The left doesn’t view right wing Americans as the “enemy”, unless they’re collaborating with your foreign enemies, like Russia. That’s a conservative construct.

Which is why the last administration treated the tea party as a bigger threat than islamists

Nothing I’ve seen indicates the man is bright. He has defended the sheriff whose leadership likely cost the lives of several of his friends.
He's smart enough to know that an investigation is in progress and not completed yet, and shouldn't mouth off to the Sheriff's guilt, prematurely and without a form of due process....? :D

28276937_841102689419065_2593576366240746502_n.jpg

And he's whoring himself over it.Nobody is going to listen to a wet behind the ears kid...except wet behind the ears left loons like you

BS...his 15 mins will end by the end of the week and he'll be regulated to the dust bins of the internet
You can say that about anything. Hopefully he helps get something done. His generation has more time to change things than yours does of keeping them the same. “Thoughts and prayers” are not enough for them.

And it’s precisely because they reject thinking and what is good that we won’t listened them

Except I’m not the one freaking out over thoughts and prayers.

I could not care less what this loudmouth shit stain's "plan" is.

He needs to go to school and actually learn before opening his pie hole about things he's obviously clueless about
He did but then a guy with easy access to assault rifles massacred his friends and closed his school down.

Something done. Not one of you liars never say what though. I say let some teachers carry a gun.

His list is beyond ludicrous.

He threatened to stay out of school until this “gun reform” is passed, as if his refusal to educate himself somehow hurts anyone but himself.
Yes, he felt it was too soon to bring the kids back to school and pretend nothing happened or the fight was all over....

But he was also smart enough to go back to school, regardless of his initial instincts..

Yes, because massacred children are a price you’re happy to pay. That’s why all you do is send thoughts and prayers.

Yes, because massacred children are a price you’re happy to pay. That’s why all you do is send thoughts and prayers.

28168152_841064582756209_3584353865799535826_n.jpg

Something done. Not one of you liars never say what though. I say let some teachers carry a gun.

His list is beyond ludicrous.
We’ve said what countless times. But the gun lobby spends enough to beat it.

Why are people even listening to a control-freak teenager who's just been through a major trauma. What makes his judgment better than any other teenager? If anything, I think he may be a psychopath because he sure isn't acting like someone whose classmates were just massacred. Has he even shown any grief for them?

why are people even listening to gun freaks with no genitals?

28168152_841064582756209_3584353865799535826_n.jpg
I’m perfectly happy leaving the guns those folks used readily accessible to your bithass.

Why are people even listening to a control-freak teenager who's just been through a major trauma. What makes his judgment better than any other teenager? If anything, I think he may be a psychopath because he sure isn't acting like someone whose classmates were just massacred. Has he even shown any grief for them?

Why are people listening to an American-hating, treasonous, syphilitic whore like yourself, you nightcrawling imitation of the female gender whose stupid little brain only thinks in cliched stereotypes. Pig.

Why are people listening to an American-hating, treasonous, syphilitic whore like yourself, you nightcrawling imitation of the female gender whose stupid little brain only thinks in cliched stereotypes. Pig.
^ spent all day sweating and masturbating in his mom’s basement coming up with that

He threatened to stay out of school until this “gun reform” is passed, as if his refusal to educate himself somehow hurts anyone but himself.
Yes, he felt it was too soon to bring the kids back to school and pretend nothing happened or the fight was all over....

But he was also smart enough to go back to school, regardless of his initial instincts..

Right... good one

Forum List

Back