BREAKING! Here It Is: Crisis Actor David Hogg's Official Plan For Gun Control And Ownership

28168666_1774351979283097_2644499331726016399_n.jpg

I'm so glad this is out there... exhibits the obvious infamiliarity with firearms in general... I doubt that "making bullets" is in reference to casting bullets in a mold... lol, the whole stupid thing...

It's priceless actually, I have hundreds of acres and out of necessity have a rifle scabbard on all of my tractors as farm predation is always a factor... lol, perhaps I should check out my rifle from the range in order to use it in saving a calf from being taken down by a pack of coy dogs....

It's priceless actually, I have hundreds of acres and out of necessity have a rifle scabbard on all of my tractors as farm predation is always a factor... lol, perhaps I should check out my rifle from the range in order to use it in saving a calf from being taken down by a pack of coy dogs....

Are you using an AR-15 or other semi-automatic weapon to shoot coyotes?

My daughter raises chickens and ducks. She has a rifle for coyotes, foxes and other varmints. Nobody is threatening to take away hunting rifles.

It’s YOU who needs to listen to what people are saying.

My daughter raises chickens and ducks. She has a rifle for coyotes, foxes and other varmints. Nobody is threatening to take away hunting rifles.

An AR 15 works wonders on Coyotes, my hubby had great fun shooting the filthy varmints with his

Yeh... I'm not down with the single shot thing.. Yes, I have many AR-15's and AR-10's in all sorts of calibers (they are tools just as I have chainsaws in everything from 20 cc to 100+ cc)... The AR's all spend time in my tractor scabbards / truck / ATV's and have taken everything from squirrels to black bear and deer. Hunting season is the only time I stick a x5 round magazine in any of the guns...

Last edited:

I killed a button buck last year with my AR-15. Several years ago, I shot a nice 8 point with my AR. The accuracy is superb.

One think for sure...this board mostly is infested with dumb red necks who lives in shithole towns and states...and thinks we all live in fear and paranoia like they do.

HAHAHAHAHA This wet behind the ears really thinks he matters.......

David Hogg Vows Not to Return to School Until Lawmakers Pass Gun Control

Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg says he will not return to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School until more gun control is passed.

Hogg made the comments Sunday during a gun control rally held at Temple B’nai Abraham in Livingston, New Jersey.

The New York Daily News reports that Hogg said, “I’m not going back to school on Wednesday until one bill is passed.” He did not specify which law he wants most, only that he is not going back until at least one law garners the support of lawmakers.

David Hogg Vows Not to Return to School Until Lawmakers Pass Gun Control | Breitbart

This pajama boy snowflake is certifiably insane. For Liberals, these draconian rules are orgasmic to them. To bad David Hogg, dream on because you're proposal will never come to fruition. Now the big question is, who wrote this for him because this kid has probably never even shot a Red Ryder bb gun.

Twitter

Chuck_Rettigopinion.png

Sounds like a plan to me.

I could not care less what this loudmouth shit stain's "plan" is.

He needs to go to school and actually learn before opening his pie hole about things he's obviously clueless about
He did but then a guy with easy access to assault rifles massacred his friends and closed his school down.

If the local authorities and the FBI would have done their job this nutjob wouldn't have been able to buy a gun....There isn't easy access to so-called assault rifles...It's the ACLU who protects the nutjobs certainly not the National Rifle association

This boy would still have been able to buy a gun. He had done nothing to get himself barred from owning a weapon.

People with mental illness can't buy guns...its was obvious this kid had mental illness, the police knew, the FBI knew ...Don't give me that crap

Maybe we should all only be allowed bolt action rifles :rolleyes:

I can own a revolver, but it can only be a single shot REVOLVER this moron is dumb as a post.

He needs to go to school and actually learn before opening his pie hole about things he's obviously clueless about
He did but then a guy with easy access to assault rifles massacred his friends and closed his school down.
the guy the sheriff's department and FBI failed to stop?

Why are people even listening to a control-freak teenager who's just been through a major trauma. What makes his judgment better than any other teenager? If anything, I think he may be a psychopath because he sure isn't acting like someone whose classmates were just massacred. Has he even shown any grief for them?

And he's whoring himself over it.Nobody is going to listen to a wet behind the ears kid...except wet behind the ears left loons like you
A lot of people are listening to him. Including your President.

BS...his 15 mins will end by the end of the week and he'll be regulated to the dust bins of the internet
You can say that about anything. Hopefully he helps get something done. His generation has more time to change things than yours does of keeping them the same. “Thoughts and prayers” are not enough for them.

And it’s precisely because they reject thinking and what is good that we won’t listened them

Forum List

Back