Breaking: Hillary Clinton Sent Information Marked Classified...So she LIED

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Breaking: Hillary Clinton Sent Information Marked Classified

Once again Hillary’s been caught lying about her criminal mishandling of classified national security information. Recall that Ms. Clinton swears none of the emails which passed through her off-the-record email server system was ever marked classified.

Uh oh. Au contraire, madam, once again you are exposed as a liar.

Fox News gets the credit. In an exclusive report published June 11, Fox News revealed that one of Ms. Clinton’s emails had a “portion marking” that identified the specific information contained in the “portion” as being classified. That means the information was sensitive and was legally protected.

The information had the lowest level of classification, Confidential. It discussed a phone call with the president of Malawi, Joyce Banda. Fox News included an information-rich screen shot of the email.

If you want to see the CLASSIFIED STAMP just click the link, and say your goodbyes

Once again Hillary’s been caught lying about her criminal mishandling of classified national security information. Recall that Ms. Clinton swears none of the emails which passed through her off-the-record email server system was ever marked classified.

Fox News gets the credit. In an exclusive report published June 11, Fox News revealed that one of Ms. Clinton’s emails had a “portion marking” that identified the specific information contained in the “portion” as being classified. That means the information was sensitive and was legally protected.

The information had the lowest level of classification, Confidential. It discussed a phone call with the president of Malawi, Joyce Banda. Fox News included an information-rich screen shot of the email.

If you want to see the CLASSIFIED STAMP just click the link, and say your goodbyes
Next link Despite Clinton claims, 2012 email had classified marking | Fox News

None of this will matter if the FBI doesn't recommend an indictment, and I bet that CNN and especially MSN doesn't pick up the story.

My fear is that the fix is already in. BO and his justice department have likely told the powers at the FBI to do the investigation and then hand it over to the JD where it will be moth balled. I suspect that BO can't allow an indictment because he will be caught up in the wash, So even if they do recommend it, it won't happen. I hope I am wrong, nothing would please me more than to see the pantsuit bull dyke doing the perp walk.

None of this will matter if the FBI doesn't recommend an indictment, and I bet that CNN and especially MSN doesn't pick up the story.

My fear is that the fix is already in. BO and his justice department have likely told the powers at the FBI to do the investigation and then hand it over to the JD where it will be moth balled. I suspect that BO can't allow an indictment because he will be caught up in the wash, So even if they do recommend it, it won't happen. I hope I am wrong, nothing would please me more than to see the pantsuit bull dyke doing the perp walk.

It will matter, because if there is evidence that crimes were committed a reason for no indictment must be given. For example if you rob a bank and they catch you and have tape of you robbing the bank, and no one prosecutes, this is now a public matter as the public is in grave danger because a known criminal is free. This matters, trust me

She should have been charged with treason from the State Departments report weeks ago but it's pretty obvious the Justice Department under Obama is corrupt, the Attorney General is a traitor, has zero integrity and of course a Democrat shill as well.

It will matter, because if there is evidence that crimes were committed a reason for no indictment must be given. For example if you rob a bank and they catch you and have tape of you robbing the bank, and no one prosecutes, this is now a public matter as the public is in grave danger because a known criminal is free. This matters, trust me

Perhaps, if any news source other than Fox decides to cover it. If only the right it screaming about it, then it will be written off as a right wing witch hunt. We've seen it happen before. Why else would this hag be the democratic canidate with all the other crap she has in her closet?

Perhaps, if any news source other than Fox decides to cover it. If only the right it screaming about it, then it will be written off as a right wing witch hunt. We've seen it happen before. Why else would this hag be the democratic canidate with all the other crap she has in her closet?

Fox news did not write the email, Hillary did, and if the story is not true fox should be made to explain this by the other news outlets, which they will not do because the email is real and all they would do is attract more attention to the dumb liberal fool....

They have already refused to allow video of the testimony of her staffers be released to the press.......

Comey will not push an indictment.....it is a pipe dream.......he would be the only man in Washington to do so....and the cost would be the end of his law enforcement career.....not going to happen.

It will be enough if they recommend an indictment. If the Obama justice department doesn't act on it, the stink will rise to heaven.

Hot diggity dog! That's quite the bombshell there.

"(C) Purpose of Call: to offer condolences on the passing of President Mukharika and congratulate President Banda on her recent swearing in."

That condolence call information at 10:37 PM on Easter Sunday evening with a (C)
A C! (see?) is sure to do her in. Bank on it connies.

Let's see now...where did it originate? Oh, Dept. of State - her aide deemed it confidential - likely because of personal information or things like phone numbers, in that it say's Secretary's Call Sheet.

There's a pretty good clue there.

Because it originated at State, SOS had the power to declassify it.

There's also the fact that her aide could have just have easily been sent that information to her, marked as confidential as regular snail mail.

Yep (something I learned a few weeks ago to my surprise) just regular First Class Mail. Classified information marked "'confidential" via a First class stamp in a No. 10 envelope. Mighty secure, eh?

But you go get em, tigers. Crack your new whip. It's sure to be a slayer.

This time.

This time.

For sure.

Hot diggity dog! That's quite the bombshell there.

"(C) Purpose of Call: to offer condolences on the passing of President Mukharika and congratulate President Banda on her recent swearing in."

That condolence call information at 10:37 PM on Easter Sunday evening with a (C)
A C! (see?) is sure to do her in. Bank on it connies.

Let's see now...where did it originate? Oh, Dept. of State - her aide deemed it confidential - likely because of personal information or things like phone numbers, in that it say's Secretary's Call Sheet.

There's a pretty good clue there.

Because it originated at State, SOS had the power to declassify it.

There's also the fact that her aide could have just have easily sent that information to her, marked as confidential as regular snail mail.

Yep (something I learned a few weeks ago to my surprise) just regular First Class Mail. Mighty secure, eh?

But you go get em, tigers. Crack your new whip. It's sure to be a slayer.

This time.

This time.

For sure.

Are you always so motivated or do just like me a real lot?

Forum List

Back