Breaking: Hillary Evades Press Ducking Behind Pillar To Avoid Them Filming Her Having Coughing Fit

Give it a rest........or go have your daily enema......

Is that they way "it" normally ends public talking? Just blank stare and walk off (like with pole up rear)? Don't "it" say thankyou, great crowd, love ya, I need ur vote!! Something? Not just run off holding ur breath?

Recently I saw "it" on TV and I was dying to post about her redneck.......it was in the front? Working on it.

if there was an elephant behind Hillary, and she started coughing with reporters, Hillary would hide under the elephant, then the elephant would take a 100 lb dump right on her.

Her appearances have been so spread out. Her own staff said she tired easily. Huma said she gets confused. This was the first press conference in nearly a year and it ended quite abruptly and rather rudely. Not unlike the recent ending to meeting reporters on the plane. There is clearly a problem.

Let's face it, she could never even make it though giving an inaugural address IF she was elected President. This woman is unfit for duty.

VIDEO=> Hillary Clinton Ducks Behind Pillar to Keep Press From Filming Her Coughing

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

The President's motorcades have an ambulance, not those running for president.

If you question her health, you hate women.

I am just shocked at the number of women who hate women.

As
Madeleine Albright
stated--"any woman who won't support another woman deserves a special place in hell." She's right they do.
I couldn't possibly imagine what she went through back in her day--delivered by men, with women applauding the men that were saying things to her. Carly Fiorina praises Hillary Clinton on her climb to nominee status, citing that women have to work 3 times as hard as a man to get anywhere. Then she was attacked by the Reich wing for that statement.

You know it wasn't that long ago, that people believed that women shouldn't be teachers, doctors, lawyers, senators, governors, and now these morons are going full throttle on a natural human reaction "coughing" because Hillary Clinton got caught coughing. So it turns into a health conspiracy theory by the BAT SHIT CRAZY Reich wing nut cases--aka the Tea Party, the most IGNORANT, bigoted, gender biased group on planet earth. You might just as well call them the Taliwackers.

So what kind of mentality does another woman have that will put up with this SHIT against another woman. 1. She's very weak mined, probably extremely dependent on men (couldn't tell the difference between a hammer and a screw driver)--probably a drama queen--& helpless as a new born baby without a man. 2. Doesn't work, possibly never has worked a day in her life, believes it's O.K. that men are dominate, because they are smarter than women, and that men should control every single movement, in every single position. 3. She has an extremely low self esteem, and or the only other possibility other than that is she is 4. JUST green with envy and jealousy and just can't stand the thought of another woman being that successful. 5. Her preacher told her that her husband is always RIGHT and to never question what he does, including murder or assaulting the kids.

A weak--needy woman will attract men who want to dominate her, and she will be dominated by this man for the rest of her life. He will make each and every decision for her, including who and what she votes for.

Keep in mind it's not just Hillary Clinton that's their target. On many Republican social media boards I saw many Republican women who were attacking Carly Fiorina also. Some actually stating: "I am not certain if I am ready for a woman President"--that statement actually coming from a woman. This woman will NEVER be ready for the 1st woman President.

So there you have it. Any woman that supports Hillary Clinton is probably very independent, educated, can handle herself and doesn't need a man to help her blow her nose. Her husband , if she is married, appreciates her brain and her imagination, ingenuity, intelligence, and doesn't mind hearing "what for" from her. That's why he married her.

The Republican party is stuffed full of Misogyny (an extreme or ingrained prejudice against women.) That's why an historic unprecedented 16 male GOP candidates entered the race this year. It's not that they fear Hillary Clinton so much, it's that they fear the 1st woman President of the United States. But they're "raining men" platform collapsed on them. Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next and 1st woman President of the United States.

Capture-22.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back