🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING!: Hillary Flies Coach and Carries Own Luggage

I'm just hoping this bitch makes it through the primary at this point. I don't want her completely destroyed just yet.
Why ??
She will lose in a general election, badly lose. She is uninspiring and has nothing to offer. She will lose 95% of the independent vote and the minority voters won't even go to the polls for her. The hildabeast is easily defeated.

They should all have to fly coach and carry their own bags. Instead they are treated like Royalty on OUR DIME

We should make them sail a schooner through the panama canal, then we'd only have to hear from them every other month or so

I'm just hoping this bitch makes it through the primary at this point. I don't want her completely destroyed just yet.
Why ??
She will lose in a general election, badly lose. She is uninspiring and has nothing to offer. She will lose 95% of the independent vote and the minority voters won't even go to the polls for her. The hildabeast is easily defeated.
So, why wish that she'd even get that far?

Why ??
Because watching the dems try to prop her up and smooth over all of her obvious faults would be fun.

Why ??
Because watching the dems try to prop her up and smooth over all of her obvious faults would be fun.
I see.

Stay tuned.........her next stunt will be to enter a public restroom.

(notice I didn't say "use") ...... :cool:

Hillary wants the world to know she puts those extra large depends on one leg at a time just like all the other ladies her age...

Oh the games they play. Amazing ......... simply amazing. And, voters buy into the BS. How gullible we've become.
Our "leaders" show us what they think of us all the time.

A reasonable, fairly intelligent, honest person would be insulted by this stuff.

Why ??
I see.
The only person funner than her to watch fail would be Biden. You agree?

M
I see.
The only person funner than her to watch fail would be Biden. You agree?

He might be flying Piper Cub soon , with those oversized ear muffs

Let's play the Hillary As A Robot Game! She Flies Coach! She Carries Luggage! Look how almost realistic she is!

-1.jpg

Forum List

Back