Breaking! Hillary Might Contest The 2016 Election Results

Hillary Clinton said Monday she wouldn’t rule out challenging the results of the 2016 presidential election but said she doubted the legality of such a move.
"I don't know if there's any legal constitutional way to do that,” Clinton told NPR’s Terry Gross in an interview that aired Monday afternoon.
Clinton later said there have been “scholars” and “academics” who argue challenging the results would be possible - but Clinton herself dismissed the idea.

“I just don’t think we have a mechanism,” she said.
Hitlery is the gift that just keeps on giving to conservatives.

Hillary Clinton said Monday she wouldn’t rule out challenging the results of the 2016 presidential election but said she doubted the legality of such a move.
"I don't know if there's any legal constitutional way to do that,” Clinton told NPR’s Terry Gross in an interview that aired Monday afternoon.
Clinton later said there have been “scholars” and “academics” who argue challenging the results would be possible - but Clinton herself dismissed the idea.

All these fuckers just can't get over the fact that Trump spanked Hitlery like a red headed step child...

All this after Hitlery was SOOO WORRIED that Trump wouldn't ACCEPT her WIN... :lol:

Freakin' low life shit stain ass clowns.

Why should Hillary do Trump any favors by dropping this inquiry? He keeps invoking her name everyday and as of this weekend re-Tweeted that silly picture of him hitting her with a golf ball! He's probably the most graceless winner of all time! If he had lost, WE ALL know he would have dragged it out b!tching about how he lost! He had already revealed his hand early on when he thought he was going to lose the race so "cry me a fuk'n river!" :9: :blahblah: :dunno: :finger3:

Why should Hillary do Trump any favors by dropping this inquiry? He keeps invoking her name everyday and as of this weekend re-Tweeted that silly picture of him hitting her with a golf ball! He's probably the most graceless winner of all time! If he had lost, WE ALL know he would have dragged it out b!tching about how he lost! He had already revealed his hand early on when he thought he was going to lose the race so "cry me a fuk'n river!" :9: :blahblah: :dunno: :finger3:
Hillary doesn't control the inquiry lol. The bitch can't even control her mouth or emotions. The only one crying a river is that stupid bitch.

So the NEWS is what here? More than half this country would like to check the vote again, and make certain that Trump supporters didn't vote more than once. After all, it was Trump that campaigned on a rigged election, and encouraged his supporters to vote more than once.

And they've caught two of them doing exactly what Trump told them to do. So I imagine there's a lot more of them.

sub-buzz-19757-1477758448-2.jpg

An Iowa woman arrested on suspicion of voting twice said she cast two ballots for Donald Trump because "the polls are rigged." Des Moines resident Terri Rote, 55, allegedly cast two votes in the general election: Once on Oct. 4 at the Polk County Election Office, and again on Oct. 21 at a county satellite voting site, a Des Moines Police Department spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.
Woman Arrested For Allegedly Voting For Trump Twice Because Polls Are “Rigged”

Man_arrested_for_voting_twice_0_2258757_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
e
Local Houston station KPRC2 identified the man as 62-year-old Phillip Cook of Richmond, Texas. “Officials said poll workers noticed that Cook appeared to have already voted, and thought that it may have been a mistake in the roll. However, when poll workers confronted him about the problem, he admitted that he was trying to vote twice to ‘test the system.
Texas Man Arrested For Voting Twice, Claimed He Was Working for Donald Trump

Since most Trump supporters look this confused, I imagine there's a couple hundred thousand of them that did the same thing--:badgrin: & possibly haven't been caught as yet.

Hillary doesn't control the inquiry lol. The bitch can't even control her mouth or emotions. The only one crying a river is that stupid bitch.

Look in the mirror! You boy TRUMPster cries more than anyone; always on the attack if anyone makes a comment about him he doesn't like! He embarrasses himself by insulting everyone who crosses him with demeaning and childish nicknames, so spare me the victimhood! That stupid b!tch is the most accomplished women in the history of this world no matter what you think about her! :argue: :bang3: :blahblah: :crybaby:

So the NEWS is what here? More than half this country would like to check the vote again, and make certain that Trump supporters didn't vote more than once. After all, it was Trump that campaigned on a rigged election, and encouraged his supporters to vote more than once.

And they've caught two of them doing exactly what Trump told them to do. So I imagine there's a lot more of them.

sub-buzz-19757-1477758448-2.jpg

An Iowa woman arrested on suspicion of voting twice said she cast two ballots for Donald Trump because "the polls are rigged." Des Moines resident Terri Rote, 55, allegedly cast two votes in the general election: Once on Oct. 4 at the Polk County Election Office, and again on Oct. 21 at a county satellite voting site, a Des Moines Police Department spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.
Woman Arrested For Allegedly Voting For Trump Twice Because Polls Are “Rigged”

Man_arrested_for_voting_twice_0_2258757_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
e
Local Houston station KPRC2 identified the man as 62-year-old Phillip Cook of Richmond, Texas. “Officials said poll workers noticed that Cook appeared to have already voted, and thought that it may have been a mistake in the roll. However, when poll workers confronted him about the problem, he admitted that he was trying to vote twice to ‘test the system.
Texas Man Arrested For Voting Twice, Claimed He Was Working for Donald Trump

Since most Trump supporters look this confused, I imagine there's a couple hundred thousand of them that did the same thing--:badgrin: & possibly haven't been caught as yet.
I think your safety blanket & binkie are that way --------->

Look in the mirror! You boy TRUMPster cries more than anyone; always on the attack if anyone makes a comment about him he doesn't like! He embarrasses himself by insulting everyone who crosses him with demeaning and childish nicknames, so spare me the victimhood! That stupid b!tch is the most accomplished women in the history of this world no matter what you think about her! :argue: :bang3: :blahblah: :crybaby:

Hahahahahahahaha

You're fucking unhinged lol

I voted for her myself, but, given the amount of time that has passed since the November 8, 2016 election...

The old bat needs to fade into the background, sell her books to those foolish enough to want to buy one, and drift into an honorable, restful retirement.

She's yesterdays's news, and this is the present day... time for her (and we) to move on.
Hildabeast and slick willy need punch each other in the face every time they see each other..

It's not likely, but in his heart, I think Trump would love to get out of there and go back to his free-wheeling life! Everything's under scrutiny now and he can't get away with it like he used to! The saddest thing is, everyone else will be just as culpable propping him up! Jared's going to jail without a doubt; notwithstanding Trump thinking he'll be able to pardon him! NY is already on the case developing charges that he won't be able to skate under that Federal pardon if given! He should save all of them for himself! lol! They're all in serious trouble! :clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_dance: :happy-1: :lmao:

Democrats see that she's just an embarrassment...
“The best thing she could do is disappear,” said one former Clinton fundraiser and surrogate who played an active role at the convention. “She’s doing harm to all of us because of her own selfishness. Honestly, I wish she’d just shut the f--- up and go away.”

Clinton’s score-settling frustrates Democrats

The right remains obsessed with Clinton, see the number of threads. Put her on IGNORE.

The right remains obsessed with Clinton, see the number of threads. Put her on IGNORE.

We are going to rub your noses in Hillary until, well probably infinity.

Forum List

Back