BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

Ohhhhhhh my Geezsus

Three payments for a truck while none of them were in office!!!!

Nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo! Somewhere Lindsey graham is mortified and possibly needs some tea…….!

--------------------------------------------------

Just so I understand the Manson Girls' beefs above about the son's payments to his Dad --- they seem to be asserting that because posters on an American social media site do not have answers to their questions on purchase place, date, type of truck....well, 'cause of that....it must be true? There can be no other explanation.

Yeah, I don't get it either.
But it's a cult. And they think cultish. Speak cultish.
But damn, they are still kinda fun.
They give everybody else a cheap sense of superiority.
In sorta the vein of: "There but for the grace of God, go I."
Or...."Glad I ain't like them".
Or....."Glad I got a decent education".

---------------------------------------------------------------

Reported late this afternoon:

"In an email to reporters, a spokesperson for Comer claimed that the House Oversight Committee, which is investigating Biden, had obtained bank records revealing that Hunter Biden’s law firm, Owasco PC, which had received payments from Chinese-state-linked companies and other foreign companies in the past, made direct monthly payments to Joe Biden. The email claimed the payments “are part of a pattern revealing Joe Biden knew about, participated in and benefited from his family’s influence-peddling schemes.”

The three payments of $1,380 that occurred in September, October and November 2018 — nearly two years after Biden had left the vice presidency — were actually for a 2018 Ford Raptor truck Joe Biden had purchased that Hunter Biden was using, according to an email verified by a Washington Post forensic analysis."

----------------------------------------

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got ___________!
Well stated. It's a pretty common propaganda technique. Just keeping asking questions that regular posters could never answer and when they can't, assume guilt.

There has been a consistent pattern displayed over the 11 months since Republicans regained control of the House majority and, with it, the leadership of the chamber’s investigatory committees. The pattern: House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) will make a claim alleging wrongdoing by President Biden and then, in short order, that allegation will be shown to be incorrect or baseless.

Money laundering, influence peddling, espionage, treason, etc. Biden is now busted.

Maga at the jim comer Institute…

https://youtu.be/-DT7bX-B1Mg?si=yxpQ0IMwHR8BzJqz

I retract my first statement.

Bad news forcomer, it is yet another dud.

Yes Biden paid HB's legal bills, two years before Mr. Biden began his campaign for the White House. Mr. Biden made three (03) payments of $1,380.00. The payments were made AFTER Mr. Biden had left the Vice Presidency. The payments were actually for a 2018 Ford Raptor Truck, which means Mr. Biden WAS NOT IN PUBLIC OFFICE AT THE TIME OF THE PAYMENTS.

Gateway Fucknuts distorted the events as it usually does.

As for that idiot Comer, “There Chairman Comer goes again - reheating what is old as new to try to revive his sham of an investigation,” Hunter Biden’s attorney Abbe Lowell said in a statement. “The truth is Hunter’s father helped him when he was struggling financially due to his addiction and could not secure credit to finance a truck. When Hunter was able to, he paid his father back and took over the payments himself.”

All Mr. Biden is help his son pay for a truck, nothing and nothing less. God you people really need to get a life, or even better find better sources. Fucknut fucked you over yet again.

Last edited:
There has been a consistent pattern displayed over the 11 months since Republicans regained control of the House majority and, with it, the leadership of the chamber’s investigatory committees. The pattern: House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) will make a claim alleging wrongdoing by President Biden and then, in short order, that allegation will be shown to be incorrect or baseless.
Comer is beginning to look like a real loser.

A particularly dumb loser

Money laundering, influence peddling, espionage, treason, etc. Biden is now busted.

No, just a Dad helping his son make finance payment of a truck.....TWO FUCKING YEARS BEFORE HE RAN WHITE HOUSE.

The Biden's didn't have to provide any goods or services. -
Stop thinking that.
The only thing that matters is - Did the payments influence policy?
I don't think that at all. I want Hunter and Joe to clearly state to the American people what the money was for. We all know it's pay for play I want to hear them either lie or admit what they've done.

I don't think that at all. I want Hunter and Joe to clearly state to the American people what the money was for. We all know it's pay for play I want to hear them either lie or admit what they've done.
Mike is having another WTF moment.

You need some water to choke that ring down?

Do you think he's making up the bank records from China to the Bidens?
I know he’s mischaracterizing them.

He’s making a trip to the supermarket out to be Chinese bribe payments because sushi was bought (yes I know sushi is Japanese)

Forum List

Back