BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

Money laundering, influence peddling, espionage, treason, etc. Biden is now busted.

The NY Post article says:

A bank money laundering expert raised internal alarms in 2018 about first son Hunter Biden receiving millions of dollars from a Chinese government-linked business without “any services rendered,” an email released Wednesday by House Republicans shows.
Can you tell me exactly how a "bank money laundering expert" would know whether or not any services were rendered in return for the money transferred? I worked in banking, including on the international banking desk, and banks don't received any documentation whatsoever as to the circumstances or reasons that funds are being paid.

All bankers have is the name of the sender, the name of the recipient, the name of the sending bank, and the name of the receiving bank. How the hell are they going to know what goods or services were involved in the transaction from that information.

And last, but not least, the email was dated from 2018. Joe Biden held no public office, and was not running for office at the time.

Gomer Comer is desperate, dumb and full of shit. So is the OP.

1701732897162.png

Comer is beginning to look like a real loser.

A particularly dumb loser

Comer is a charter member of Gang That Could Not Shoot Straight. Why do brain dead MAGA MAGGOTS believe a word that dolt says. His, "Investigation" is a script out of Max Senate Charlie Chaplin movie. He always says he has information that destroy Mr. Biden and he come up empty.

One more time, his "Whistleblower" was an arms dealer/and asset of Minstry For State Security (Commuist China) and you people fall this really lame as shit? Three fucking payments of $1,380.00 on 2018 pickup truck? Hardly money launding, more like Dad help his struggling son.

I don't think that at all. I want Hunter and Joe to clearly state to the American people what the money was for. We all know it's pay for play I want to hear them either lie or admit what they've done.

You want Joe Biden to explain why made three payments on his son's truck? Are you really that fucking desparate?

Last edited:
Good poster Marv, do this:
Open up your online subscription to the Washington Post.
You can read their reportage yourself without having it filtered through the perception of anyone else.

Then, if you would be so courteous, well.....then report back to this forum.

K?

I did. They didn't show the email either. And they know you're so fucking dumb and brainwashed you won't ask for it, so I did.

Still nothing, from you or any of the other cultists.

LOL

So, two years (2018) before Mr. Biden ran for the Presidency, he made three payments of $1,380.00 on a truck his son owned and Comer see's something sinister in that? Information that was made public a fucking year ago?

The stupid run deep in MAGA land.

Money laundering, influence peddling, espionage, treason, etc. Biden is now busted.

Year old information. About a Father (Joe Biden) helping his son make payments on his truck, three payments on his truck two fucking years before he ran for the White House, this is what gets your frillies in twist.

Last edited:
So, two years (2018) before Mr. Biden ran for the Presidency, he made three payments of $1,380.00 on a truck his son owned and Comer see's something sinister in that? Information that was made public a fucking year ago?

Let's see the documents that prove this was a "truck payment". The Washington Post knows you're too fucking dumb to ask for it, but I'm not, so I'm doing it for you.

But they’ll keep asking “questions “ about this nothingburger

Forum List

Back