BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

Money laundering, influence peddling, espionage, treason, etc. Biden is now busted.

jebus, you guys need help!

3 payments totalling $4400 dollars in 2018, 2 years after he left office, is NOT in any way, shape or form, a sign of corruption or evidence of such!

for goodness sake!

he simply could be paying his father back for something, could be a loan....he did tell his daughter that everything he has borrowed from Pop, Pop has made him pay it back and when he loans her money, she won't have to worry about paying him back....
it also could be for renting one of Biden's properties for himself, business partner, or even client....?

It is so devious and deceitful to make any claim of corruption without evidence. Comer is lying for political purpose.... It's pure propaganda sensationalism! Shame on him!

I did. They didn't show the email either. And they know you're so fucking dumb and brainwashed you won't ask for it, so I did.

Still nothing, from you or any of the other cultists.

LOL

NO you did not. This story is a year old. About Biden making payments on his son's truck.

"....they know you're so fucking dumb and brainwashed you won't ask for it, so I did.
.....The Washington Post knows you're too fucking dumb to ask for it, but I'm not, so I'm doing it for you.

That's cool bro.
Who are you asking?
Comer?
Comer's spokesperson?
WaPo?

Let us know your results.
Be a positive contributor to the forum.
--------------------------------------------------

ps....and then - "f*cking dumb"...twice?
Why are you so angry?
This is the internet. An American social media site. You are posting anonymously and using a fake name.....and yet you lose control of your demeanor and courteous adult discourse?
Why?
What's up with that?

jebus, you guys need help!

3 payments totalling $4400 dollars in 2018, 2 years after he left office, is NOT in any way, shape or form, a sign of corruption or evidence of such!

for goodness sake!

he simply could be paying his father back for something, could be a loan....he did tell his daughter that everything he has borrowed from Pop, Pop has made him pay it back and when he loans her money, she won't have to worry about paying him back....
it also could be for renting one of Biden's properties for himself, business partner, or even client....?

It is so devious and deceitful to make any claim of corruption without evidence. Comer is lying for political purpose.... It's pure propaganda sensationalism! Shame on him!

Comer keeps pumping a dry well. This great big nothing burger with a side of nothing fried and a nothing shake.

I have term for it too

Nothingburger
How is it a nothingburger? You guys said Hunter was never being bribed, then we proved was. Then you said Joe knew nothing about it, then we proved he did. Then you said he never personally benefitted from these schemes. You said there isnt one shred of evidence that connects Joe to any of it. You said "wheres the money?", and so did Joe. Now we have him receiving payments every month since 2018 from a Shell Company, which got all of its money from China!

Im not sure why you think that denying the obvious does anything other than make you look stupid. Furthermore, what kind of douchebag shithead fuckstain would cover for a guy who is being bribed by our nations enemies? What the fuck is wrong with you dude? Seriously, its disgraceful.

Last edited:
How is it a nothingburger? You guys said Hunter was never being bribed, then we proved it. Then you said Joe knew nothing about it, then we proved he did. Then you said he never personally benefitted from these schemes. You said there isnt one shred of evidence that connects Joe to any of it. You said "wheres the money?", and so did Joe. Now we have him receiving payments every month since 2018 from an Shell Company, which got all of its money from China!

Im not sure why you think that denying the obvious does anything other than make you look stupid. Furthermore, what kind of douchebag shithead fuckstain would cover for a guy who is being bribed by our nations enemies? What the fuck is wrong with you dude? Seriously, its disgraceful.
The “proof” is always coming soon. It never actually comes.

You have Hunter Biden paying Joe Biden for a truck.

The only thing that is obvious is Republican’s desperation and incompetence in trying to make this seem like a bombshell.

How is it a nothingburger?

You ain't proved shit. This is payments on a truck totaling $4,400.00. Payments made in 2018.

What's disgraceful is Jared Kushner getting $2B from Saudi's and you do nothing, you say nothing...but $4,400 for a truck is earth shaking.

The “proof” is always coming soon. It never actually comes.

You have Hunter Biden paying Joe Biden for a truck.

The only thing that is obvious is Republican’s desperation and incompetence in trying to make this seem like a bombshell.
Payments from China every month since 2018 isnt evidence? You guys have demanded that we show Joe making money. We just did, and then you... deny it? Is that how it works? You just say "nuhuh" and you think that makes you somehow win?

Is there a serious democrat that exists at USMB?

How is it a nothingburger? You guys said Hunter was never being bribed, then we proved it. Then you said Joe knew nothing about it, then we proved he did. Then you said he never personally benefitted from these schemes. You said there isnt one shred of evidence that connects Joe to any of it. You said "wheres the money?", and so did Joe. Now we have him receiving payments every month since 2018 from an Shell Company, which got all of its money from China!

I have no idea where you got this “you guys said…” bullshit

THIS however is absurd.

It’s $4k worth of truck payments for a truck Hunter borrowed when he couldn’t get credit

$4K !

Are ya ducking serious?

At least HB paid back his loan. P01135809 is famous for NOT repaying loans.

Payments from China every month since 2018 isnt evidence? You guys have demanded that we show Joe making money. We just did, and then you... deny it? Is that how it works? You just say "nuhuh" and you think that makes you somehow win?

Is there a serious democrat that exists at USMB?
Three months ya fucking retard

How is it a nothingburger? You guys said Hunter was never being bribed, then we proved was. Then you said Joe knew nothing about it, then we proved he did. Then you said he never personally benefitted from these schemes. You said there isnt one shred of evidence that connects Joe to any of it. You said "wheres the money?", and so did Joe. Now we have him receiving payments every month since 2018 from a Shell Company, which got all of its money from China!

What have your party proved?

Anything after 5+ years?

How can someone claim to be “Godly” and be as dishonest as this guy?

Payments from China every month since 2018 isnt evidence.

NO. Because it three payments from son to his father. You have your self a great big whopper if a nothing burger

Kushner got $2B from Saudi's and you are silent. But $4,400 and the world is going to end.

I have no idea where you got this “you guys said…” bullshit
If i can show you saying every one of those things, will you quit USMB forever? Youre acting like you guys havent said all that shit non stop since day 1. Are you willing to back up that claim? I wont use anyone's quotes but YOURS. Are you sure about your claim or are you going to puss out of this challenge?

Last edited:
How can someone claim to be “Godly” and be as dishonest as this guy?
By all means, show us anything that i said that was a lie. If you fail at this challenge, you should walk away in shame like the clown you are. The guantlet has been thrown. Prove that i lied in this thread.

Forum List

Back