BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

Hilarious

Where were all these other examples?
You need to keep up with the news more. We arent your fucking teachers. If you arent aware of any other money going to
Joe, then youre dumb. You want to pretend to not know what we are referring to? Be my guest, i dont give a shit.:dunno:

For what? A loan on a truck? What does this business have to do with loan payments on a truck? Money goes to the shell company straight from China, then it goes straight to Joe.

How many things are you going to try to ignore before you give up the charade? Do you think that by pretending to not see anything is going to help Joe one iota a year from now?

This strategy of covering for the most corrupt politician in US history is going to doom your party. You think its going away, but it isnt. He isnt going to win the election and then he is going to crush democrats by pardoning himself and his family, which will tell the entire world that he is guilty and you all defended him up to the very last second. It isnt going to sit well with many millions of people and its going to be tough to recruit further generations with that shit hanging over your party.
A shell company? Fuckup, the payments were from Hunter's law firm.

who cares how much it is??

and youre leaving out all the rest of the cases of joe recieving money from we know not where or why,,
You should care. You guys don’t have much credibility. It’s embarrassing how quickly Comer ran to press with the story and how quickly it was debunked with details Comer should have known if he was at all competent.

The “Court of Public Opinion “ is all these creeps care about.

Actual proof is not needed. Allegations and innuendo are all that’s needed
Court of Public Opinion is the only court we can get Joe in right now. You can thank the DOJ for that. Yes, the threshhold is much lower in public opinion. Thats good news for conservatives and extremely bad news for you dipshits.

You need to keep up with the news more. We arent your fucking teachers. If you arent aware of any other money going to
Joe, then youre dumb. You want to pretend to not know what we are referring to? Be my guest, i dont give a shit.:dunno:
I do keep up with the news. And every time you fuckup make a claim against President Biden, it just turns out to be a fuckup lie.

That truck payment is all you have.
Um, no. Think again. And no, im not going to show you. Im done trying to educate you all. You just act like you never heard it 2 seconds later anyway. You being unaware of payments that Joe has received isnt going to help Joe at all.

Court of Public Opinion is the only court we can get Joe in right now. You can thank the DOJ for that. Yes, the threshhold is much lower in public opinion. Thats good news for conservatives and extremely bad news for you dipshits.
So you’ll settle for bogus allegation and innuendo.

Change your nic

Dummy, I'm asking you to back up your claim.

Where did you get this idea that American public belives Joe Biden is corrupt? Just because you rw nutbags baselessly belive it does not mean most Americans do.

Money laundering, influence peddling, espionage, treason, etc. Biden is now busted.

Prove it in Court.
Bust the Bidens.

Do it and quit fucking say what will supposedly happen.
Fucking Do It.
Dear Lord.
how is more evidence joe is collecting a pay off a fail??
Prove it in Court.
Bust the Bidens.

Fucking Do It.
Dear Lord.

"Bro", the topic at hand is Joe Biden recieving $4,400 from Hunter's account in 2018.

What is supicious to you about that?
Whats suspicious about Joe getting money from China? Seriously? Dont come with weak this shit. It bores me. You better have a better counter debate or im just going to ignore you.

Dummy, I'm asking you to back up your claim.

Where did you get this idea that American public belives Joe Biden is corrupt? Just because you rw nutbags baselessly belive it does not mean most Americans do.
Scroll back in this thread. I already posted the link. Find it or dont. I dont really give a shit. :dunno:

Whats suspicious about Joe getting money from China? Seriously? Dont come with weak this shit. It bores me. You better have a better counter debate or im just going to ignore you.

Yes dumbass, what is suspicious about it given that it was Hunter's account, Joe Biden is a private citizen, and the ammount is miniscule?

Prove it in Court.
Bust the Bidens.

Fucking Do It.
Dear Lord.

Prove it in Court.
Bust the Bidens.

Fucking Do It.
Dear Lord.
Are you stupid or something? Why are you saying "prove it in court"? Is that an option right now?

what money from Ghina?

Yes dumbass, what is suspicious about it given that it was Hunter's account, Joe Biden is a private citizen, and the ammount is miniscule?
Its money from China wired through a fucking shell company. They are claiming its for a personal truck loan, which would be embezzlement. WHATS SUSPICIOUS about it? Seriously dude? You all said there was no money going to Joe. We can now add $4,400 to the list. :laugh:

I bet you dont even know the current total. I bet you think Joe only got $4,400. You guys are not going to cope well when it all comes crashing down. You cant see the obvious coming. You guys dont even know the basic fucking facts.

Forum List

Back