BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

I have term for it too

Nothingburger
A term which perfectly describes the 8 years of leftard efforts to nail Donald Trump.

Big fucking nothing.

Considering Trump is leading and kicking Biden's ass in every poll that matters nationwide.

What "shell company"? Where does it show it wasn't from Hunter?
It went directly from China to one of Hunters shell companies. I forget the name of it, but you can easilly find the name with a google search., That shell company then sent payments directly to Joe Biden. That is illegal. They likely broke numerous laws; tax evasion, money laundering, embezzlement, bribery and once again a FARA violation. They have tons of FARA violations.

Last edited:
It went directly from China to one of Hunters shell companies

Hunter had Chinese clients, who paid money to his company. His company ALSO made a tiny payments to Joe Biden in 2018, totalling $4,400, which was equal to car payments specified in Hunters emails.

Where is your evidence that one had anything to do with the other? Where is the quid pro quo? What was supposedly sold by Joe Biden for $4,400?

Hunter had Chinese clients, who paid money to his company. His company ALSO made a tiny payments to Joe Biden in 2018, totalling $4,400, which was equal to car payments specified in Hunters emails.

Where is your evidence that one had anything to do with the other? Where is the quid pro quo?
Hunter cant make his company pay for personal loans. That is embezzlement. Also, you arent really dumb enough to believe that there is actually any truck anywhere, are you? You know they arent going to have any loan agreements written up. You do realize that, right? You cant pay people bribes and then simply claim "it was a loan repayment". You need to provide real proof or the feds will take you down for that shit.

Last edited:
Yeah, those bank records are a bitch……for you Bidenista Cultists. :dance:
I have bank records. You have bank records

When they don’t show illegality they are…. What’s that word?

Irrelevant

I'm sure the law will come down hard on him for that $4400 :rolleyes-41:
What the fuck makes you think they are going to be limited to $4,400? Do you even know what Joe's personal total is right now? Of course you dont. You guys spend all your time denying everything, so you have no clue what is actually going on. Your ignorance is not going to help Joe in the end, i promise you.

Did the Biden’s overvalue the truck?
Troll panic is cute.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
What exactly happened fuckup?

There has been a consistent pattern displayed over the 11 months since Republicans regained control of the House majority and, with it, the leadership of the chamber’s investigatory committees. The pattern: House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) will make a claim alleging wrongdoing by President Biden and then, in short order, that allegation will be shown to be incorrect or baseless.

Maga at the jim comer Institute…

The red state of Kentucky educational system

Mike is having another WTF moment.

You need some water to choke that ring down?

Yes, exactly and you’re parroting the cracker.

Licensing agreements.

More troll panic.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
What have your party proved?

Anything after 5+ years?

Hilarious

Where were all these other examples?

A shell company? Fuckup, the payments were from Hunter's law firm.

I do keep up with the news. And every time you fuckup make a claim against President Biden, it just turns out to be a fuckup lie.

Yes, I think he can and will.

I have bank records. You have bank records

When they don’t show illegality they are…. What’s that word?

Irrelevant
The Bidens records do show illegality though. The banks flagged all of their accounts as "potential money laundering". Thats what started this whole thing. As you can see, we are finding the money. We still have an entire year of investigating left too. All this undeserved confidence you have right now will tapped out by then.

Evidence is limited to $4,400 the rest is just your wet dream at this point
You need to read more, and you need to use better sources. Left wing news keeps you idiots in the dark about ALL bad news.

Forum List

Back