BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

You need to read more, and you need to use better sources. Left wing news keeps you idiots in the dark about ALL bad news.
Yea, yea, sure sure.

Dream on dummy, just don't be surprised when you wake up with nothing but blue balls again.

One of hundreds of threads that are gonna be so much fun bumping and laughing at again next year. :auiqs.jpg:

You cant indict a sitting president you dumbfuck. The DOJ will not do it. There is no "take him to court" right now. It wont happen until after he loses the election next year.

Youre stupid, dude. You should have already known this.
Do a " Winco " Search Fuckstain, and SEE how many times I have mentioned "You can't indict a sitting POTUS." Then also check the responses from your fellow fuckstains that can't read a complete sentence, you included.

Idiot.......your fucking (R) led house can still do an investigation, something they have promised for years, but those ShitStains do nothing.
You know this, correct........I'm doubting you comprehend anything.
You can 'indict' later, ya moron.

Where is BS Filter Lastamender Nostra or that troll marvin martian to back you up?

what color truck is the truck?
how many miles are on it?
Is it automatic or standard transmission?
when is the last time it was washed?

How much more credulous can you be?
Is there any hoax you will not fall for?

So many questions with no answers.
one simple question,,

what truck,,

its OK the narrative has switched from a truck to selling out america for 4400.00 dollars is no big deal,,

one simple question,,

what truck,,

its OK the narrative has switched from a truck to selling out america for 4400.00 dollars is no big deal,,

Ford Raptor

im-895551

Next question.

So. Let me get the latest Bidenista Cultist spin……

crackhead made MILLIONS before having to take out a $4000 loan from The Big Guy for a truck.

Is that about right?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back