BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

Ford Raptor

im-895551

Next question.
Photoshopped.

how do we know thats the truck
Moron, how do you know it isn't?

You asked what truck, you were given the answer and a photo of Joe Biden at the Bayshore dealership in Delaware.

What the fuck are you still asking and based on what?

Last edited:
Do a " Winco " Search Fuckstain, and SEE how many times I have mentioned "You can't indict a sitting POTUS." Then also check the responses from your fellow fuckstains that can't read a complete sentence, you included.

Idiot.......your fucking (R) led house can still do an investigation, something they have promised for years, but those ShitStains do nothing.
You know this, correct........I'm doubting you comprehend anything.
You can 'indict' later, ya moron.

Where is BS Filter Lastamender Nostra or that troll marvin martian to back you up?
TDS on parade. ^^^

I have no idea where you got this “you guys said…” bullshit

THIS however is absurd.

It’s $4k worth of truck payments for a truck Hunter borrowed when he couldn’t get credit

$4K !

Are ya ducking serious?
You dumb fucking idiot.

Perfect example of a dumbass libtard believing anything CNN throws at them.

No matter how ridiculous and nonsensical it may be.

When you can't get credit you don't borrow the cash from your dad, you idiot. You get him to co sign the loan, so you can build your credit back.

Unless Joe didn't have any credit either? He can't cosign if his credit is equally as bad.

Moron, how do you know it isn't?

You asked what truck, you were given the answer and a photo of Joe Biden at the dealership.

What the fuck are you still asking and based on what?
I have no proof it is the truck being used as an excuse for joes chinese money,,,

all you did was post a photo I cant find a source for,,

do you have a source??

Influence peddling.
What foreign entity influenced policies of the U.S. Government through paying VP Biden or his son.... And what were these policies you make CLAIMS to being influenced?

Pretty simple to answer if any of your CLAIMS are true....?

What foreign entity influenced policies of the U.S. Government through paying VP Biden or his son.... And what were these policies you make CLAIMS to being influenced?

Pretty simple to answer if any of your CLAIMS are true....?

and I cant read it,, so at this point its just a cute picture,,

A cute picture of Joe Biden at Delaware Ford Truck dealership, next to Ford Raptor, that is discussed in an email about Hunter's payments for said truck, totalling $4,400 dollars for three months.

....and you think that this is Chinese government paying off Joe for...well you don't really know for what, but it must be real bad.

double-facepalm.jpg

A cute picture of Joe Biden at Delaware Ford Truck dealership, next to Ford Raptor, that is discussed in an email about Hunter's payments for said truck, totalling $4,400 dollars for three months.

And you think that this is Chinese paying off Joe.

Cute, real cute.
so money from a chinese deal of hunters laundered through one of the many biden family shell companies is being used to pay joe for hunter buying a truck,,

something about that doesnt seem right

What the fuck makes you think they are going to be limited to $4,400? Do you even know what Joe's personal total is right now? Of course you dont. You guys spend all your time denying everything, so you have no clue what is actually going on. Your ignorance is not going to help Joe in the end, i promise you.
What is going on fuckup?

Your belief in a nothingburger.

Forum List

Back