BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

so money from a chinese deal of hunters laundered through one of the many biden family shell companies is being used to pay joe for hunter buying a truck,,

something about that doesnt seem righ

Dummy, did you know that laundering money is illegal?

Also, did you know that there are no money laundering complaints against Hunter?

You dumb fucking idiot.

Perfect example of a dumbass libtard believing anything CNN throws at them.

No matter how ridiculous and nonsensical it may be.

When you can't get credit you don't borrow the cash from your dad, you idiot. You get him to co sign the loan, so you can build your credit back.

Unless Joe didn't have any credit either? He can't cosign if his credit is equally as bad.
So that’s how you would do it (supposedly).

And on that nonsense you base this whole bullshit?

I don’t watch CNN so blow that out your ass.

You DO however depend on Breitbart and Gatewaypundit and WORSE

SO FUCK OFF

So that’s how you would do it (supposedly).

And on that nonsense you base this whole bullshit?

I don’t watch CNN so blow that out your ass.

You DO however depend on Breitbart and Gatewaypundit and WORSE

SO FUCK OFF

Hunter's spending several grand a night on crack and underage hookers in one of the most expensive hotels in the world, and he can't get 5 grand for a car?

Tell me another tall tale, brainless sheeptard.

Dummy, did you know that laundering money is illegal?

Also, did you know that there are no money laundering complaints against Hunter?
there are 180 banking red flags for money laundering that have not been explained totally close to 30 million dollars for the biden shell companies,,

maybe you know what services all those companies provided??

there are 180 banking red flags for money laundering that have not been explained totally close to 30 million dollars for the biden shell companies,,

maybe you know what services all those companies provided??

I'm not interested in your half baked bullshit.

Do you have even one criminal complaint of money laundering you can point to?

I'm not interested in your half baked bullshit.

Do you have even one criminal complaint of money laundering you can point to?
there are 180 banking red flags for money laundering from the biden family businesses for almost 30 million dollars,, none have been explained or accounted for,,

this may not bother you but that really doesnt mean shit other than youre OK with a POTUS having this kind of unexplained issues as long as hes a democrat,,

so it says more about you than anything,,

there are 180 banking red flags for money laundering from the biden family businesses for almost 30 million dollars,, none have been explained or accounted for,,

this may not bother you but that really doesnt mean shit other than youre OK with a POTUS having this kind of unexplained issues as long as hes a democrat,,

so it says more about you than anything,,
It also says a lot about our corrupt DOJ and FBI.

Mike Johnson recently paid a visit to his subhuman keeper Trump down at MAL. After he sadly had to remove his face from Trump's ass he was given his marching orders, which was to get the impeachment of Biden moving. Fast.

He now claims that they have the votes, but Johnson will never get the stink of Trump's ass off his face.

Maybe he can pray it off.

Forum List

Back