BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

Money laundering, influence peddling, espionage, treason, etc. Biden is now busted.

Please stop putting "BREAKING" in front of your post titles. TIA

Bidens = Crime family

Please stop putting "BREAKING" in front of your post titles. TIA

Bidens = Crime family
The title of the article says Breaking. I will post the exact title.

The title of the article says Breaking. I will post the exact title.

Agreed, Gateway Pundit is to blame for claiming old, small potatoes news about when Joe was a private citizen was “BREAKING”. OP’s mistake is not realizing it’s a stupid story!

When? When is anyone going to accuse Joe Biden of any actual crime or impropriety with actual specifics?
He would have already been indicted if he wasnt the President. Lack of evidence isnt the issue.

Do a " Winco " Search Fuckstain, and SEE how many times I have mentioned "You can't indict a sitting POTUS." Then also check the responses from your fellow fuckstains that can't read a complete sentence, you included.

Idiot.......your fucking (R) led house can still do an investigation, something they have promised for years, but those ShitStains do nothing.
You know this, correct........I'm doubting you comprehend anything.
You can 'indict' later, ya moron.

Where is BS Filter Lastamender Nostra or that troll marvin martian to back you up?
You said "take it to court". You cant indict a sitting president you fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

Agreed, Gateway Pundit is to blame for claiming old, small potatoes news about when Joe was a private citizen was “BREAKING”. OP’s mistake is not realizing it’s a stupid story!
your-desperation-is.jpg

Are you running out of excuses yet?

National Review
National Review

Follow

Bank Records Show Direct Monthly Payment from Hunter Biden’s Corporation to Joe Biden​

Story by Brittany Bernstein • 18h

Last edited:
Youre dumb for saying that. Do you know why youre dumb for suggesting that is an option? It seems like you dont.
Duh....

Are you claiming you can't bring HUNTER to court for his alleged crimes??? WinCo said Hunter, or any Biden?

Duh....

Are you claiming you can't bring HUNTER to court for his alleged crimes??? WinCo said Hunter, or any Biden?
You want James Comer to do the job of the cops and the DOJ? The DOJ certainly isnt helping right now, not while Joe is President. Wouldnt it be better to go after tthem after Joe loses the election next year, then we would have the full power of the US government to investigate and prosecute the Bidens?

What the fuck makes you think its just $4400? Do ANY democrats actually pay attention to the news? :cuckoo:
Do you ever pay attention to facts? That's how much Hunters company actually paid back to Joe. All of $4400 when Joe wasn't even in office. 😄

You fail whites are stuck on stupid.

Money laundering, influence peddling, espionage, treason, etc. Biden is now busted.

The Democrats will still cry, “There is no evidence.” Eventually they will admit that what Joe Biden and Hunter did was unethical but not illegal. A lot like insider trading that Congress critters love so much.

They will say, “Perhaps there should be a law against selling your influence to our enemies for large amounts of cash.” Unfortunately on the side they will be trying to sell their own influence so they too can have mansions on the beach to enjoy on the weekends.

The corruption in the Swamp is evil and dark. Both Parties have members who are less then totally honest but suffer from greed. It is likely a pipe dream to ever any one person would be able to drain the Swamp.

I don’t see Joe Biden being impeached and removed from office and if Joe is impeached it may backfire. Hunter may be in more trouble but Joe Biden could pardon him. Of course the White House says Joe Biden would never do anything like that but Joe has been known to lie. Hunter could also point out to Joe that if he is not pardoned, all he has to do is tell the truth and Joe will be in deep shit.

I notice the Republicans do not want Hunter to testify live in front of the nation. I wonder if that is because he could blow the whistle on a bunch of hypocritical Republicans.

Forum List

Back