BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

You want James Comer to do the job of the cops and the DOJ? The DOJ certainly isnt helping right now, not while Joe is President. Wouldnt it be better to go after tthem after Joe loses the election next year, then we would have the full power of the US government to investigate and prosecute the Bidens?
The DOJ or Garland is not interfering.... He's an honest ace, contrary to the right wing media whores who say lies.... that y'all hang out with, and believe!I

What does the Owasco Widget Co. produce besides CORRUPTION????
:rofl:

Hunter's spending several grand a night on crack and underage hookers in one of the most expensive hotels in the world, and he can't get 5 grand for a car?

Tell me another tall tale, brainless sheeptard.
Spending several grand on underage hookers?

Gaetz?

The Democrats will still cry, “There is no evidence.” Eventually they will admit that what Joe Biden and Hunter did was unethical but not illegal. A lot like insider trading that Congress critters love so much.

They will say, “Perhaps there should be a law against selling your influence to our enemies for large amounts of cash.” Unfortunately on the side they will be trying to sell their own influence so they too can have mansions on the beach to enjoy on the weekends.

The corruption in the Swamp is evil and dark. Both Parties have members who are less then totally honest but suffer from greed. It is likely a pipe dream to ever any one person would be able to drain the Swamp.

I don’t see Joe Biden being impeached and removed from office and if Joe is impeached it may backfire. Hunter may be in more trouble but Joe Biden could pardon him. Of course the White House says Joe Biden would never do anything like that but Joe has been known to lie. Hunter could also point out to Joe that if he is not pardoned, all he has to do is tell the truth and Joe will be in deep shit.

I notice the Republicans do not want Hunter to testify live in front of the nation. I wonder if that is because he could blow the whistle on a bunch of hypocritical Republicans.

the only ones bringing up a pardon are right wing nuts like Turley, who support trump and his disgraceful to the enth degree, abuse of Pardons for all his friends and family!

though what they have charged Hunter with, has never been used for anyone else in the Nation for someone in the same circumstance.... This charge has only been used in those who were committing another crime with the gun, from what I've read on it, so it is pardon worthy on those grounds imho.

what Hunter did was unethical but not criminal, as you said....imo.

but you are flat out regurgitating a right wing conjured up from whole cloth LIE, that Joe Biden was involved in any way, or did anything at all, that was unethical...YOU HAVE ZIP, ZERO, NADA evidence of proof of any, such, thing!

Last edited:
This is simply The Revenge of the Orange man, done by unethical Congress critters for their anti Christ in every manner, orange god...Crooked Donald!

Shame, is on you! :(

the only ones bringing up a pardon are right wing nuts like Turley, who support trump and his disgraceful to the enth degree, abuse of Pardons for all his friends and family!

though what they have charged Hunter with, has never been used for anyone else in the Nation for someone in the same circumstance.... This charge has only been used in those who were committing another crime with the gun, from what I've read on it, so it is pardon worthy on those grounds imho.

what Hunter did was unethical but not criminal, as you said....imo.

but you are flat out regurgitating a right wing conjured up from whole cloth LIE, that Joe Biden was involved in any way, or did anything at all, that was unethical...YOU HAVE ZIP, ZERO, NADA evidence of any, such, thing!
Oh, but YOU believed the Steele Dossier was REAL, pee-tapes and all!
Left wing COMMUNIST BULLSHIT you embraced as the tRuTh, eh????
You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies are a HOOT!!!!!
You fucking HYPOCRITES have absolutely NO SELF-AWARENESS.

You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies are a HOOT!!!!!

But but but…that’s all you are reduced to nutbag.

This is simply The Revenge of the Orange man, done by unethical Congress critters for their anti Christ in every manner, orange god...Crooked Donald!

Shame, is on you! :(
They have no shame

Ford Raptor

im-895551

Next question.
Looks like a $4000 Raptor to me.

Where's your evidence this was for a truck?

Because Hunter Biden bought a truck with the money his father loaned him. There's a cheque from his father for the loan. There's another cheque buying the truck, and then there's the ownership for the truck.

Also, this happened in 2018, when Joe Biden wasn't in office or even running for office.

The Democrats will still cry, “There is no evidence.” Eventually they will admit that what Joe Biden and Hunter did was unethical but not illegal. A lot like insider trading that Congress critters love so much.

They will say, “Perhaps there should be a law against selling your influence to our enemies for large amounts of cash.” Unfortunately on the side they will be trying to sell their own influence so they too can have mansions on the beach to enjoy on the weekends.

The corruption in the Swamp is evil and dark. Both Parties have members who are less then totally honest but suffer from greed. It is likely a pipe dream to ever any one person would be able to drain the Swamp.

I don’t see Joe Biden being impeached and removed from office and if Joe is impeached it may backfire. Hunter may be in more trouble but Joe Biden could pardon him. Of course the White House says Joe Biden would never do anything like that but Joe has been known to lie. Hunter could also point out to Joe that if he is not pardoned, all he has to do is tell the truth and Joe will be in deep shit.

I notice the Republicans do not want Hunter to testify live in front of the nation. I wonder if that is because he could blow the whistle on a bunch of hypocritical Republicans.

Bullshit, Republicans failed to show Joe Biden did anything wrong, never mind illegal.

Trump pardoned his loyalists who lied for him in front of Congress and investigators. Pure corruption and you couldn’t give two shits.

Mike Johnson recently paid a visit to his subhuman keeper Trump down at MAL. After he sadly had to remove his face from Trump's ass he was given his marching orders, which was to get the impeachment of Biden moving. Fast.

He now claims that they have the votes, but Johnson will never get the stink of Trump's ass off his face.

Maybe he can pray it off.
Seek help soon.

Oh, got a link?

Duh....

Are you claiming you can't bring HUNTER to court for his alleged crimes??? WinCo said Hunter, or any Biden?
We are currently doing a makeshift investigation because, the people that are supposed to do it, refuse to. Why bring him to court now with only partial information is known? Why not wait until Biden loses the election and rhen use the full force of the DOJ and FBI? Thats what we are going to do, in case you were wondering.

Do you ever pay attention to facts? That's how much Hunters company actually paid back to Joe. All of $4400 when Joe wasn't even in office. 😄

You fail whites are stuck on stupid.
Sure, thats how much THOSE payments were. What the fuck makes you think those are the only monies that Joe received?

Never believed the peepee tapes and no need to rely on the dossier....we have the full 500 page, Mueller Report and Donald Trump's disgusting Helsinki actions, to support the accusations!

Forum List

Back